Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...Euromillions Syndicate- Friday October 4th...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for 10, will send later this morning.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lauralashes View Post
      In for €20 - can I get your bank details please
      Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      20 sent from PTSB
      Originally posted by mdoug View Post
      10 sent again,

legit going in for 280 for next tuesday if this one is not won , will send Saturday if this be the case
      Originally posted by mickyw78 View Post
      Is it too late to join at this stage?
      Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
      10er sent..thanks Liam. Know your IBAN off by heart at this stage.
      ...Please check PM's...

Comment

...Update...

... I have updated the spreadsheet in post 1 as of 11:00am... I have currently received money with thanks from 56 people, totaling €1190 which will get us 476 lines... Each share is almost odds on to give us a return of €1.59m to spend on the finest KFC the world can offer...

...I have not yet received money from 5 people, so the above figures may change... I have sent a PM to the 5 of them... I was due to buy the tickets at 12:00pm, but will delay it until 15:00pm, as to give a chance for the missing 7 shares to hit my bank or proof its on the way...

...Will have tickets uploaded later (cough cough Hi Andy)...

Comment

Originally posted by mickyw78 View Post
          Is it too late to join at this stage?
          In case you haven't seen there are now 3 different syndicates running on here with only this one open to new enteries... Just in case one of the other two wins

Comment

PM'd
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

PM sent. In for €40 if it's not too late. Can send AIB
              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

...Just to confirm I have bought €1280 worth of tickets for tonight's draw...I bought them today, October 4th... I'm not going to be able to get photos taken and uploaded in time...I hope that this isn't an issue... Any issues just let me know...Gl us...

...Just to add, I had to remove two people from the draw...Sadly Lauralashes and MickyW didn't get back to me with either money or proof of funds being sent...I received screenshots here and on my WhatsApp number as gave it to them today incase it made it easier for them...Bought tickets at 17:30 to give as much time as possible...

Comment

...Well that sucked...Didn't win decent at all, biggest ticket was only €24, or some shite... €257 total back from this...I had got a text to say someone in Ireland won 2.5m , and I honestly stopped what I was doing to check tickets... Wankers...

Comment

Lauralashes and MickeyW the big winners here.
                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Surely Tuesday’s last syndicate should be locked down to whatever shares are in this one.

Comment

...Kinda ironic that I'm uploading pics whilst watching budget 2020... €275 worth of tickets, €1 to charity which I will claim back in tax... Hopefully pics show up as attachment...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X