Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodwood today

13:55 Lieutenant Miller ew 9/1

15:05 Outstrip 40/1

15:40 Tupi ew 7/1
    Profit before people.

Comment

Ravens Pass, Paco Boy, Rip Van Winkle, Canford Cliffs and Dawn Approach.

Bidding to break the sequence today with Toronado

Comment

Ms S Lynam delivered the lols today, wp
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Not sure whether that race or Des Scahills commentary was more shambolic.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Excellent battling by Johnson in the last at Stratford there.

Comment

Front page news worth an ew nibble new 1930

Comment

230k pick 6 rollover at Naas tomorrow. +ev territory ?

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                  230k pick 6 rollover at Naas tomorrow. +ev territory ?
                  Fairly tough card, will still be attempting it though

Comment

Had a Naas Pick 6 bet there at lunchtime. 3 lines.

Might even walk over to the course to watch for the craic.

Cape Clear Island
                    Count of Carabass
                    Parish Boy
                    Strait of Zanzibar
                    Botanical Lady
                    Miller Beach

Cape Clear Island
                    Jembatt
                    Parish Boy
                    Seanie
                    Botanical Lady
                    Reckless Lad

Dandyleekie
                    Tsar Paul
                    Sacrificial
                    Seanie
                    Botanical Lady
                    MordanmiJobsworth
                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

lol
                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Odds on to roll over to Roscommon

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                          7% win probability with 3 legs remaining.
                          No units on dash wood cmon

Comment

No units on dash wood cmon
                            4 units left for last two legs

Comment

Rollover

Comment

130k plus bet into the pick6 pool today for a rollover of 362k surely hit the half milly tomorrow

Comment

Fairly disgusting card at Roscommon, what odds another rollover?
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                    Fairly disgusting card at Roscommon, what odds another rollover?
                                    Very, Cork would have been much easier!

Just under 11m combinations, although in the 3 non-handicaps there are some unlikely winners. Probably still <50% to be won

Comment

reesha in the next at ffos seems a great price at 11/4.. thoughts anyone?

bleugh, should have just laid swan lake since it was more my dislike for him.. dang
                                      Last edited by mdoug; 05-08-14, 15:03.
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Why is Paddy Power online only giving me the Tote UK pools. Where would I find the one for Tote Ireland?

Support is great, told me you can only bet the Tote at the racecourse (after asking what sport it was)
                                        Last edited by Dice75; 05-08-14, 14:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                          The only places to play the Pick 6 are online at TheTote.com, In a Paddy Power or Ladbrokes shop, or on the racetrack
                                          Tote account opened

Comment

marlismamma or cahal to save a very poor day here plz

edit: I hate tuesdays
                                            Last edited by mdoug; 05-08-14, 15:47.
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Heading to leopardstown this evening. Any standouts?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                Heading to leopardstown this evening. Any standouts?
                                                I like Chance To Dance @ 7/2 in the 7:30. Has progressed nicely in handicaps this year and this isn't a strong Group 3 race. Back up to 12f distance should suit.

Comment

Notarised runs in the 3.50 in Brighton. Have him in the tracker after promising run LTO when only beaten a neck. Think we're vulnerable to hold up horses with a good turn of foot in the finish. I expect to be leading with 3 or 4f to go and hopefully not get caught. Men don't cry has C & D form but am willing to take the chance with the fav with a small saver on the reverse forecast. Gl to me
                                                  Last edited by Pat Mustard; 07-08-14, 13:02.
                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Don't want to open a new thread but just wanted to post this as it is ridiculous.

Joined 'Racebets' this week and deposited €50 with my bank card and the horse won at 3/1(brag I know). The only reason I joined and the only reason I deposited via card was because they only give the €50 to people who deposit via card. I literally placed that one single bet at 3/1 and then get told I will not get my €50 bonus, and get told this.

"Kindly note that your bets have been restricted to starting prices and foreign Tote betting by our traders, as per their risk management policy.

As a result of the above no bonuses are eleigible on the account."

Bet was placed around 3 minutes before the off at 3/1 and he started/finished the race at 3/1

They are also trying to not allow me to withdraw the €200 in my account. Truly cannot recommend staying away from a site more than this place, never had any problems with any betting accounts ever but this place is super dodgy.
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Scoop 6 won today? 1 ticket going into the last in Redcar, checked the website but no info for today
                                                      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                        Don't want to open a new thread but just wanted to post this as it is ridiculous.

Joined 'Racebets' this week and deposited €50 with my bank card and the horse won at 3/1(brag I know). The only reason I joined and the only reason I deposited via card was because they only give the €50 to people who deposit via card. I literally placed that one single bet at 3/1 and then get told I will not get my €50 bonus, and get told this.

"Kindly note that your bets have been restricted to starting prices and foreign Tote betting by our traders, as per their risk management policy.

Bet was placed around 3 minutes before the off at 3/1 and he started/finished the race at 3/1

They are also trying to not allow me to withdraw the €200 in my account. Truly cannot recommend staying away from a site more than this place, never had any problems with any betting accounts ever but this place is super dodgy.
                                                        RBBlogger works for the site and pimps it in his sig. Seems a very strange decision on their part. Not sure if he can assist.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                          RBBlogger works for the site and pimps it in his sig. Seems a very strange decision on their part. Not sure if he can assist.
                                                          Spent around an hour on chat and also sent some emails and it was horrendously difficult. Worst experience I ever had with a betting site. Eventually just threw the bankroll on some horse at whatever the sp was going to turn out to be and it lost, either wanted to withdraw a lot or never deal with them again.

RB can post up what his thoughts on the matter are and their policy if he pleases but I am most definitely sticking by my earlier recommendation
                                                          Last edited by mdoug; 10-08-14, 10:33.
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Spent around an hour on chat and also sent some emails and it was horrendously difficult. Worst experience I ever had with a betting site. Eventually just threw the bankroll on some horse at whatever the sp was going to turn out to be and it lost, either wanted to withdraw a lot or never deal with them again.

RB can post up what his thoughts on the matter are and their policy if he pleases but I am most definitely sticking by my earlier recommendation
                                                            Worst site in the history of betting, anyone who bets with them deserves what they get. They were offering a free bet, maybe only a tenner around cheltenham and I opened an account and when I enquired about the free bet they told me I wasn't entitled to it because someone on my family had already opened an account and it was similar to mine. Brother I think not sure. Never actually found out.

Place is a joke shop

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                              Worst site in the history of betting, anyone who bets with them deserves what they get. They were offering a free bet, maybe only a tenner around cheltenham and I opened an account and when I enquired about the free bet they told me I wasn't entitled to it because someone on my family had already opened an account and it was similar to mine. Brother I think not sure. Never actually found out.

Place is a joke shop
                                                              Ah now, they don't like taking bets much, but at least they're first up with antepost prices on pretty much every major race across Europe.

Comment

Going to Leopardstown this evening - anyone have a tip or two?

Comment

Sunrise Star at the 6:00 in Newmarket should be evens here imo, very nice price at 2/1 for anyone looking for a quick buck

Ignore me, I suck
                                                                  Last edited by mdoug; 15-08-14, 17:02.
                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

C'mon Mukhadram, track really plays to his make all style, ground and distance look perfect for him.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Sorry, just seeing this today as have been off on holidays the past while and also don't have much time to check out IPB as much as I would like to these days.

I have sent a pm to Mdoug to apologise for the poor communication from our customer support rep. He should have received the €50 welcome bonus without question. Even if the traders limit your account before you have claimed the welcome bonus, you are still entitled to the welcome bonus. The only condition is you must turn it over using SP bets and not fixed odds bets.

Secondly, he should have been able to withdraw the €150 plus the initial deposit at any time, but this would void the €50 bonus cash as per the terms and conditions. To withdraw the €50 bonus cash you have to turn it over 5 times which is the normal procedure with most betting companies (Bet365 for example).

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post

Place is a joke shop
                                                                        Originally Posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                        Race bets are a crowd of cunts, opened an account with them last year, was due a 10 free bet, a fuckin tenner and they refused to honour it because my brother already had an account with them and they said it was suspicious we had the same name.

I hope that place burns to the ground.
                                                                        at the time I responded with this

A bit harsh considering it's normal fraud procedure in all betting companies as far as I am aware. Only 1 account per IP address to prevent bonus abusers.

Pm me your username if you want and I'll look into it.
                                                                        Nothing has changed, we still take fraud seriously.

Comment

Res Ipsa Loquitur 5.50 Kilbeggan, same guy who gave last couple of winners 5/1 on PP so worth a bet maybe

Comment

How would I go about watching a race at deauville today?

Comment

Throw a Euro on a horse in the race On betfair.
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Attheraces
                                                                                Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                  Throw a Euro on a horse in the race On betfair.
                                                                                  Think its minimum 10Euro bet to be able to watch it live.

Comment

Thanks guys, the race (2.40) clashes with a race at Yarmouth so won't be shown live on ATR.

For anyone curious, betting on Hootenany based on a very vague tip from a source I have no idea if they're reliable.

Comment

Hearing there's plenty of showers about in Haydock today, you'd have that and the added furlong as negatives for Sole Power hopes.

GLB seems to always be campaigned to produce his best stuff at this stage of the year every season, his form figures for August/Sept alone are 2322123112. Today's race doesn't look anything special on paper, 3 year old challenge looks weak, likes of Hot Streak and Astaire haven't built on last seasons promise. Otherwise outside the front 2 in the betting it would only be an average group 2 standard race so think GLB is a rock solid each way bet at 6/1 with 4 places being paid by many of the firms.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

I've backed him too, ground is said to be on the soft side of good. Think Sole Power is v short

Comment

Somewhere to sink that nidge money.
                                                                                          Its only paying 3 though and is 11/2
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Had a small nibble on GLB today, could do with trying to pay for a month in Bali.
                                                                                            The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Word from a normally decent source for abbey angel 1655 thirsk.

Comment

Hmmm hoping the draw isn't as big a factor as that first race would indicate. Usually not that big a bias at the track.

Backed Maarek as tentative damage limitation.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

On GLB and Maarek as per comments above for the spin.

Comment

PP & Boyles only 1/5th odds 3 places. Pfffft.

Comment

O'mearas ability to revitalise horses taken from other yards is something else . 45k reject into a group 1 winner.

Comment

Word from a normally decent source for abbey angel 1655 thirsk.
                                                                                                        Backed this in a harringtons shop and was pleasantly surprised to be informed by a lad there that if you back a horse that's returned 3/1 or better and it finishes second to the fav you get your money back.

Any race to a max € 50 stake

Comment

This General Marshall looks crazy short at Dundalk based on his ordinary form thus far. Surely for taking on...
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
                                                                                                            3-15 the only 3 year old brazos bad draw but expected to run big race massive price ascot
                                                                                                            You ever bet the scoop6 jazzy?
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Backed this in a harringtons shop and was pleasantly surprised to be informed by a lad there that if you back a horse that's returned 3/1 or better and it finishes second to the fav you get your money back.

Any race to a max € 50 stake
                                                                                                              This is actually fantastic!

Money back or free bet?

Doesn't appear to be any in Dublin
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

This is actually fantastic!

Money back or free bet?

Doesn't appear to be any in Dublin
                                                                                                                Money back into your hand. It was shop in stradbally , I have probably thrown a few quid in the bin in recent months. Sign was on a small page in a corner of the shop.

They were giving out fliers recently looking to get people to sign up to phone accounts not sure if it applies to them but will ask.

Most their shops around south east I think.

Comment

A horse I own a share in took down the bumper in Galway tonight. He's always had plenty of promise but has his fair share of quirks.

Didn't post beforehand as I never give tips for bumpers, just don't know what you're up against. He could be one to watch out for in future.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                                                    A horse I own a share in took down the bumper in Galway tonight. He's always had plenty of promise but has his fair share of quirks.

Didn't post beforehand as I never give tips for bumpers, just don't know what you're up against. He could be one to watch out for in future.
                                                                                                                    Well done, game as a badger to go past the leader. Didnt look likely in-running. Would jump a fence id say.

Comment

Nice one Mcnugget, nice horse to be involved with.

Also RIP final furlong podcast

Comment

Very sad news about the final furlong pod, only pod I listened too. Sad to fall off the gravy train

Comment

What are peoples thoughts on what happened with Cotai Glory earlier? As a backer of the horse I am outraged!

On a serious note, is something like that actually that common? It was a horrific mistake

For anyone who hasn't seen it
                                                                                                                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by mdoug; 12-09-14, 17:38.
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X