Full Tilt problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Tilt problems

Anyone else having problems with full tilt. When I try and open up the poker software, the lobby is not being displayed properly and when i then log in i cannot see any tables (all i can see is the stupid mug of jesus ferguson)

grand over here.

Comment

It's fine for me but there are people reporting difficult on 2+2 also.
      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Working fine here.. Any chance of a screenshot?

Comment

I cant post screen shot now as im currently at work. I have however logged a bug on Full tilts bug reporting tool. hopefully by next month i shall have an answer :-). Seriously though i only signed up to FTP on Sunday, logged my first 500 hands on Monday and then i got this problem last night.

Comment

Ok this is what i see when i click on the FTP icon - see image attached. I would show you what happens when i log inb but i cant even get that far now as it says my password and username may be incorrect. But because there is no text /labels by the fields im not sure if i am putting the details in the wrong box!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by RBBlogger; 03-03-10, 22:41.

Comment

Originally posted by RBBlogger View Post
              Ok this is what i see when i click on the FTP icon - see image attached. I would show you what happens when i log inb but i cant even get that far now as it says my password and username may be incorrect. But because there is no text /labels by the fields im not sure if i am putting the details in the wrong box!
              Sent this to you in a PM but for other people that had this problem do the following...

Make sure your auto import folder is configured to import from \Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory instead of just \Full Tilt Poker. If you set it up to import from the main FTP folder it will move language text files hence why the lobby becomes blank!

Once you change your HEM configuration you'll have to reinstall FTP...

Comment

thanks.. will try that now

Comment

thank you, that worked a treat.

Comment

Working...
                  X