Best phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom Android are killing it at the moment

We've seen plenty of data to show that Android is the hottest-selling smartphone OS among US buyers today, but now we have a stat point to show that it's doing pretty well in cumulative terms as well. According to ComScore's latest estimates, Android had 26 percent of all US smartphone subscribers in the quarter ending November 2010, bettering Apple's iPhone for the first time. The major victim of Android's ascendancy has actually been RIM's BlackBerry, whose lead at the top contracted by 4.1 percentage points (nearly 11 percent less than the share it had in the previous quarter). Guess those Verizon iPhones and dual-core BBs had better start arriving pretty soon.
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I was meant to get an Android before christmas and got lazy and never got one.

Still looking to get one. Not too dear though. Max spent ~ €200. Willing to go on bill if the contract isnt too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
        I was meant to get an Android before christmas and got lazy and never got one.

Still looking to get one. Not too dear though. Max spent ~ €200. Willing to go on bill if the contract isnt too bad.
        Go back one page some of the lads seemed to have gotten some sweet deals.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
          Go back one page some of the lads seemed to have gotten some sweet deals.
          Im thinking of going for the wildfire instead of the desire. I probably wouldn't get the most out of the Desire anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
            Im thinking of going for the wildfire instead of the desire. I probably wouldn't get the most out of the Desire anyway.
            ionapaul has that phone maybe give him a shout and see what he says about it?

Comment

Went into the e-mobile store in Bray main street to buy either a Galaxy S or Desire today...was ready to pay for the phone but the guy told me of a special offer they have running until the end of the month which was a welcome bonus :D Free Samsung Galaxy S or HTC Desire (not HD) with any e-mobile bill pay subscription....

Good deal if anyone is looking for a new phone.

Comment

Working...
              X