No announcement yet.

Best phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=AdMMM;190949The way I'd be looking at is it why get an X10 which is okay, when you can get far superior phones for a modest amount of additional bananas.[/QUOTE]

Can you recommend one or is just a case of the iphone 4 or htc desire?, i want the best phone out there(that can fit in you're pocket)

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
      Can you recommend one or is just a case of the iphone 4 or htc desire?, i want the best phone out there(that can fit in you're pocket)
      I've looked at a few sites and reviews now and the HTC Desire HD stands out. The iPhone 4 doesn't compare. Pretty sure the Samsung Galaxy S is the only real competition atm. The clear advantages are that Desire has a slightly larger screen, higher mp camera(+ flash) and a faster internet speed. Really the differences are much of a muchness but I was talking to 2 people today that have had both. One said the Galaxy S tilted the balls off him(although he's always had HTC phones since they came on to the market) and the other preached in favour of the Desire HD too.

Didn't look at any others. Went to Meteor today and they'll have my HD on Wednesday. Will prob spend a the whole day messing with it!
      Last edited by 72over; 15-11-10, 19:26.
      It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by 72zero View Post
        I've looked at a few sites and reviews now and the HTC Desire HD stands out. The iPhone 4 doesn't compare. Pretty sure the Samsung Galaxy S is the only real competition atm. The clear advantages are that Desire has a slightly larger screen, higher mp camera(+ flash) and a faster internet speed. Really the differences are much of a muchness but I was talking to 2 people today that have had both. One said the Galaxy S tilted the balls off him(although he's always had HTC phones since they came on to the market) and the other preached in favour of the Desire HD too.

Didn't look at any others. Went to Meteor today and they'll have my HD on Wednesday. Will prob spend a the whole day messing with it!
        Yes well done congrats, glad you didn't falter with your choice
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I should have the HTC desire by the end of the week, i'm like a big child, cant wait to get it, looking at review's for the last 2 weeks and imo its the best phone out there, sold my 2 iphones yesterday, so i'm on a winner allready

Comment

I should have the HTC desire by the end of the week, i'm like a big child, cant wait to get it, looking at review's for the last 2 weeks and imo its the best phone out there, sold my 2 iphones yesterday, so i'm on a winner allready
            I wanna get this phone too, let us know how ya get on with it think im gonna get this phone next week too
            Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Yes well done congrats, glad you didn't falter with your choice
              Thinking about getting it myself, Strewelpeter had it at the game the other day and it looked sweet.

How much on meteor, price plan etc?

Comment

Thinking about getting it myself, Strewelpeter had it at the game the other day and it looked sweet.

I looked it all of them and stay well away from o2 and vodafone, bloody robbers, 3mobile and emobile are the best out there, 3mobile is the best, only thing its an 18month contract, check em out.

Comment

Hi guys,

Was all set to buy the iPhone4 but after reading through here I fell for the Samsung Galaxy S.

I have 1 question and I hope someone here can answer it, my girlfriend also wants to sign up when I do to the 3 network. They offer free 3 to 3 calls but I want to know does this cover video calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Olie77 View Post
                    Hi guys,

Was all set to buy the iPhone4 but after reading through here I fell for the Samsung Galaxy S.

I have 1 question and I hope someone here can answer it, my girlfriend also wants to sign up when I do to the 3 network. They offer free 3 to 3 calls but I want to know does this cover video calls.
                    Hi Ollie, good choice on the phone; it's a cracker.

Far as I know the calls are free but the data used will come out of your data bundle; but you get 2GB with 3 so no worries

You can also Skype call anyone from your smartphone (Skype is now available for Android)

Free entry tomorrow night for that excellent advice methinks
                    Last edited by TM2204; 16-11-10, 00:56.

Comment

I chose the Samsung Galaxy S. Havent got it yet but cant wait now!

Comment

I've also been looking into it a bit lately and I'm thinking of going for the Galaxy S over the Desire too.

Comment

Galaxy S is slower to get android upgrades (still waiting on 2.2 afaik) and the software is meant to be quite laggy. It may have been somewhat resolved, but that is what I learned a while back on the android forum on boards.

Comment

HTC Desire > Samsung Galaxy S imo

Comment

HTC Desire > Samsung Galaxy S imo
                              Im afraid HTC desire wasnt an option for me. I woulda taken it if i could but got a great deal on the Samsung so cant complain.

Comment

Hmmm, you's have put a spanner in the works for me now. I thought I was happy with my decision. I may have to revisit it. I'm currently looking round adverts, Gumtree etc for a new phone. Can you not force android updates through or is it linked to the manufacturer??

Any particular reason why you prefer the Htc Danny??

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                  Im afraid HTC desire wasnt an option for me. I woulda taken it if i could but got a great deal on the Samsung so cant complain.
                                  Its a good phone regardless they are up to date with their releases.

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                  Hmmm, you's have put a spanner in the works for me now. I thought I was happy with my decision. I may have to revisit it. I'm currently looking round adverts, Gumtree etc for a new phone. Can you not force android updates through or is it linked to the manufacturer??

Any particular reason why you prefer the Htc Danny??
                                  Dont mean to put you off, if you can get it and want it its defo a fine phone. For me I just think its a little on the biggish side (not sure if the Desire HD is roughly the same size)

I think for ease of use the HTC Desire over the Samsung, if you can go into a shop and hold both phones in your hand to see what you reckon, whatever you decided you wont be going wrong at all.

Comment

Its a good phone regardless they are up to date with their releases.
                                    Danny, think the Galaxy S is still on 2.1 so no flash or WiFi hotspot etc: yet...

Comment

Screens on the Galaxy S are (a) deffo better than the new SLCD screens on the HTC Desire (b) as good if not better than the original AMOLED screen on the HTC Desire (think the Galaxy S has a super AMOLED screen)

HTC changed screen type on the HTC Desire a while back because of supply problems from........................ Samsung

I do lke the Galaxy S in fairness and it's very light to boot. Wait until you see the new model they are releasing early 2011....... Slick...

Last edited by TM2204; 16-11-10, 02:22.

Comment

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
                                        Hi Ollie, good choice on the phone; it's a cracker.

Far as I know the calls are free but the data used will come out of your data bundle; but you get 2GB with 3 so no worries

You can also Skype call anyone from your smartphone (Skype is now available for Android)

Free entry tomorrow night for that excellent advice methinks

Sorry Tom, no free entry for u! ordered the Samsung last night online with 3 Ireland and they cancelled my order because they dont recognise Trim as an address

They took my money, cancelled my order and won't return my money for 10/20 days as apparently it's their policy. So now I've no phone and no money

Thanks for the good info on the phone though, I'm just alittle pissed as I have to go to the shop and fork out for the phone again so I can't play tonite and I was looking forward to a good game of poker, but now I have to wait 2 weeks
                                        Last edited by Olie77; 16-11-10, 13:53.

Comment

Sorry Tom, no free entry for u! ordered the Samsung last night online with 3 Ireland and they cancelled my order because they dont recognise Trim as an address

They took my money, cancelled my order and won't return my money for 10/20 days as apparently it's their policy. So now I've no phone and no money

Worth a shot Ollie...

Thats pretty bad on 3's part; did you kick up a fuss with customer support?

Tell them you will get onto ComReg FTW...

Comment

[QUOTE

Thats pretty bad on 3's part; did you kick up a fuss with customer support?

Tell them you will get onto ComReg FTW...

[/QUOTE]

Yea tried both these but no better off, was told any online purchases, if cancelled for any reason you have 30 days to return the money - might set 1 up could make a fortune with the interest from everybodys money if I hold if for the month

Still got the phone, waiting impatiently now for it to charge so no poker for me tonight plus the phone comes with free sky sports mobile tv till next August

Comment

Yea tried both these but no better off, was told any online purchases, if cancelled for any reason you have 30 days to return the money - might set 1 up could make a fortune with the interest from everybodys money if I hold if for the month

Still got the phone, waiting impatiently now for it to charge so no poker for me tonight plus the phone comes with free sky sports mobile tv till next August

You will be happy with the Phone Ollie; it's a cracker.

Check out the thread on here for 'Best Android Apps'.

Won't be seeing you tonight so.

Comment

For those who can wait a few months there's a new Samsung Galaxy phone on the horizon....

"Will be available in a 4.5" WVGA screen size. The display has been codenamed ‘sAMOLED2’, which likely stands for Super AMOLED 2 display, suggesting Sammy have likely made some notable improvements on their already dazzling display seen on the sensational Samsung Galaxy S. And if you’ve still not been floored by the prospect, it packs an 8MP camera with flash enabled and full HD 1080p recording and playback, 1.2 GHZ processor, 16GB internal memory, 14.4 Mbps HSDPA, DNLA (stream cablefree to your DNLA monitor/TV), Android 2.3 / 3 Gingerbread."

Sounds pretty impressive.

Comment

Hi Guys,

For all thinking of the Galaxy s as an alternative.

Just returned the galaxy s phone after 8 days. Got new iphone 4 instead. The galaxy had far too many problems, extremly slow, its a google phone but not supported by google, and couldn't get to download from computer to phone and several other issues.

Guy in the shop understood my problems and agreed after my fifth visit in eight days to take back the handset when he couldn't find me and solution to my problems. Problems were with handset not provider.

Maybe I was just unlucky and got a faulty phone but I'd highly recomend the seemingly idiot proof iphone

Comment

Finally got my Desire HD today. They had to order them in but waiting >2 weeks was ridic. Haven't discovered all the ins and outs yet but so far all I can say is it's a frickin beast!

€30/month price plan includes:
                                                    * free meteor to meteor with calls and texts
                                                    * 200 minutes to other networks
                                                    * 200 txts to other networks
                                                    * 1GB Data
                                                    * 18 month contract

€35/month plan only ties you to a 12 month contract. Not sure what the other advantages are.
                                                    It's all an illusion

Comment

Finally got my Desire HD today. They had to order them in but waiting >2 weeks was ridic. Haven't discovered all the ins and outs yet but so far all I can say is it's a frickin beast!

* 1GB Data
                                                      * 18 month contract

€35/month plan only ties you to a 12 month contract. Not sure what the other advantages are.
                                                      I was on the meteor site yesterday and didnt see the phone but delighted to see that they have it.

Keep an eye out because I was lucky to be able to get out of my 18 month contract after 1 month which is handy, probably no big deal if you are gonna stay with them anyway but I like that its month to month and I can opt out at anytime.

There is a little app called cabbage that you can download to the phone that lets you send webtexts like normal texts so you get an additional 300 texts messages.

Hit up the Android thread here or the Android thread on boards to scope out the best apps.

Its a pretty sick phone for sure, some great piece of kit, get out the with HD 720p camera and record that igloo

Hope you dont lose or break it

Comment

Lol, smashed my Desire screens (yes two of them) couple of weeks ago.

Outside digitizer screen and internal AMOLED screen smashed after I fell with phone in my pocket.

Found a company in UK on e-bay and got them shipped to me in a couple of days for £85 (just less than €100). Did the repair myself following a guide I found online. Phone now 100%

Cost of repair leaving it into a repair shop as quoted was ~€250

Comment

I dont have either but it all comes down to flash player for me. HTC Desire has it and the iphone doesnt. There is so much content on web sites that needs adobe flash.

Comment

I was on the meteor site yesterday and didnt see the phone but delighted to see that they have it.

Keep an eye out because I was lucky to be able to get out of my 18 month contract after 1 month which is handy, probably no big deal if you are gonna stay with them anyway but I like that its month to month and I can opt out at anytime.

There is a little app called cabbage that you can download to the phone that lets you send webtexts like normal texts so you get an additional 300 texts messages.

Hit up the Android thread here or the Android thread on boards to scope out the best apps.

Its a pretty sick phone for sure, some great piece of kit, get out the with HD 720p camera and record that igloo

Apple haters gona hate, Danny !
                                                            NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

N1 will have a gander in the new week. Brian lives in Naas so it'll be a bit of bother getting a vid of the igloo lol. Took a quick 720p vid out the window there to see what it's like...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OTFJJJM9zI[/ame]

I gots shaky hands but it's pretty tight.
                                                              It's all an illusion

Comment

Lol, smashed my Desire screens (yes two of them) couple of weeks ago.

Outside digitizer screen and internal AMOLED screen smashed after I fell with phone in my pocket.

Found a company in UK on e-bay and got them shipped to me in a couple of days for £85 (just less than €100). Did the repair myself following a guide I found online. Phone now 100%

Cost of repair leaving it into a repair shop as quoted was ~€250
                                                                Wow your a disaster, how did you fall were you drunk?

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                I dont have either but it all comes down to flash player for me. HTC Desire has it and the iphone doesnt. There is so much content on web sites that needs adobe flash.
                                                                Good man there is an informed person making a good decision, I applaud that.

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                Apple haters gona hate, Danny !
                                                                Far from an Apple hater mate, got myself a couple of iPods I love and even got a Macbook so I know first hand how good they are.

But when it comes to phones I just generally hate people who buy it for the sake of buying it because its an iPhone, ive tried to talk people out of it and getting a phone as good/even better and they wont, fucking morons!

The iPhone is a good phone, get flash enabled fully on it and its just awesome!

N1 will have a gander in the new week. Brian lives in Naas so it'll be a bit of bother getting a vid of the igloo lol. Took a quick 720p vid out the window there to see what it's like...

I gots shaky hands but it's pretty tight.
                                                                Pretty slick video.

Comment

sorry....meant to say iphone haters

See what your saying for sure. I like the simplicity of the iphone. I had the N900 before the I4 and it was a total nighmare of a phone, even though it was supposed to be the bee's knees. Probably is if your a programmer and able to hack into the phone itself. Seemingly thats where its power lies.
                                                                  NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Forgot to give an update, i have the htc now about 2 weeks and omg imo it is a much nicer and better performer vs the iphone, there is only one bad thing i can say about it and thats the battery, other than that i love it, have not really tested out the camera much or the video cam but will do alot of it over the xmas, there is one app i miss and that is sky sports, i have searched for it on the htc but nothing, but not to worry.

Comment

New Blackberry Tourch FTW
                                                                      Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by UbetUwin View Post

NAH, htc all the way

Comment

Wow your a disaster, how did you fall were you drunk
                                                                          I could lie and sound cool and say yes but the reality is I was messing around on my sons BMX telling him i'd show him a couple of new 'moves' when I fell off flat on my fooking face.

Was delighted not to have broken any bones but that feeling only lasted until I took the phone out of my pocket to see the screen smashed to smithereens. Was soooo sick....

Comment

Forgot to give an update, i have the htc now about 2 weeks and omg imo it is a much nicer and better performer vs the iphone, there is only one bad thing i can say about it and thats the battery, other than that i love it, have not really tested out the camera much or the video cam but will do alot of it over the xmas, there is one app i miss and that is sky sports, i have searched for it on the htc but nothing, but not to worry.
                                                                            Android is a 'smart' OS and the battery life improves over the course of a few weeks as the phone 'learns' what apps you use most often and caches them in memory. Seems that pulling apps in & out of memory uses up a lot of juice.

I used an 'app killer' for a while and also tried out JuiceDefender but both are hopeless. Android doesnt really need the app killer and JuiceDefender made the phone very laggy when you turn it on from standby. Also I find the battery ok now after it has 'trained' itself.

Mines a standard HTC Desire having said that and not the Desire HD so can't comment on the battery for it.

Good choice of phone though...

Comment

#98

Nah, it's either Android or iOS. RIM is losing market share rapidly and will soon probably die off completely.

Comment

#99
                                                                                Where are Ye all getting you're apps from?, also how can i open a previous web page that I was viewing once I leave it, in other words if I press the home button on the phone is there any way of going back to view the previous page?
                                                                                Last edited by TheImprover; 02-12-10, 23:38.

Comment

Nah, it's either Android or iOS. RIM is losing market share rapidly and will soon probably die off completely.

Na RIM is going to be here for a long time, Research In Motion Ltd., maker of the BlackBerry smartphone, reported Sales for the quarter rose 31 percent to $4.62 billion, RIM said today in a statement.

Granted Andriod is super, HTC HD is a pure class device, but I just love the new Blackberry! Hard to beat Blackberry for email, social media and reception! Browser not as strong but there new OS6 has a much improved browser All in All the Blackberry Tourch 9800 outclasses the iPhone when you take everything else into consideration.

Comment

Where are Ye all getting you're apps from?, also how can i open a previous web page that I was viewing once I leave it, in other words if I press the home button on the phone is there any way of going back to view the previous page?
                                                                                    Get the Dolphin HD browser. I prefer that to any of the others I have tried, especially the stock one, and if I take what you are saying up correctly, it will do that ok for you, at least it does for me on my Desire.

Comment

Na RIM is going to be here for a long time, Research In Motion Ltd., maker of the BlackBerry smartphone, reported Sales for the quarter rose 31 percent to $4.62 billion, RIM said today in a statement.

Granted Andriod is super, HTC HD is a pure class device, but I just love the new Blackberry! Hard to beat Blackberry for email, social media and reception! Browser not as strong but there new OS6 has a much improved browser All in All the Blackberry Tourch 9800 outclasses the iPhone when you take everything else into consideration.
                                                                                      Not so sure as anything i've read says RIM is losing market share rapidly and that the future is Android & iOS

Don't have any Blackberry experience so can't really comment but some business people i've spoken to who would have been big Blackberry fans are migrating to Android/iOS as the apps, corporate integration & security has gotten a lot stronger.

Comment

* 1GB Data
                                                                                        * 18 month contract

That seems like a ridic good plan value for money-wise.

How much did you have to stump up for the phone up front?

Also, anybody know anything about 3's offer where supposedly you can trade in a 3GS for an iPhone4 for free? I had a look on the website but can't really find any detailed info...

Comment

I got the same deal online w/ meteor for 25pm and the phone was 169.

edit: that was for the desire, the hd probably isn't that much more though.

Comment

Nah the Blackberry is loosing a big market share to Android and iOS they are both eating into the Blackberry and absolutely blowing it out of the water.

Dont have the link to the article on hand but it was basically by by for Blackberry OS Android was tearing up in market share!

Comment

Found this site which I know alot of ye prob already know about, but handy for watching flash vids from iphone.

FilmOn TV is a popular online streaming platform that offers a wide variety of live TV channels, movies, and TV shows. The platform was launched in 2010 and has since become one of the largest online TV networks in the world. It offers a wide range of channels from all over the world, including news, sports, entertainment, and lifestyle channels. In addition to live TV channels, FilmOn TV also provides on-demand content, including a library of movies and TV shows that can be streamed online. The platform is available on a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and gaming consoles, making it accessible to a large audience.
                                                                                              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Found this site which I know alot of ye prob already know about, but handy for watching flash vids from iphone.

www.filmon.com
                                                                                                You only use it for porn and we well know it Carlo

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                  You only use it for porn and we well know it Carlo

How the feck did ya guess that David!!!!
                                                                                                  NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

How the feck did ya guess that David!!!!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg[/ame]
                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I love that video, it really does sum up dopey fucking people!

Comment

Priceless video that is!
                                                                                                          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

got myself the old htc desire hd there yesterday, happy days
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

* 1GB Data
                                                                                                              * 18 month contract

I managed to get it when I went in, there was a list but the girl there wanted the commission(only 5 came in) so sold it to me on the spot

one nice feature if you didn't know it... you can play rush poker on full tilt!!
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                That seems like a ridic good plan value for money-wise.

How much did you have to stump up for the phone up front?

Also, anybody know anything about 3's offer where supposedly you can trade in a 3GS for an iPhone4 for free? I had a look on the website but can't really find any detailed info...
                                                                                                                The way the 3 offer works is that you trade in the 3gs and you get roughly 120 euro off the price of the phone after they run it through their trade system. So, if you wanted the iphone 4 and you got it on Super Flex Max (€60 a month, 18 month contract) the price of the iphone 4 is €120 so if you traded in your 3gs its free. Also 3 do 24 month contracts now so the Classic Flex Max (€40 a month) the phone is €149 so you could get the phone for €30. BTW I work for 3 if you havent noticed

Comment

Originally posted by MBMurf View Post
                                                                                                                  The way the 3 offer works is that you trade in the 3gs and you get roughly 120 euro off the price of the phone after they run it through their trade system. So, if you wanted the iphone 4 and you got it on Super Flex Max (€60 a month, 18 month contract) the price of the iphone 4 is €120 so if you traded in your 3gs its free. Also 3 do 24 month contracts now so the Classic Flex Max (€40 a month) the phone is €149 so you could get the phone for €30. BTW I work for 3 if you havent noticed
                                                                                                                  How's Three's stock of Desire HD's? How much on the Classic Flex Max (€40 a month) tariff?

What about the Galaxy Tab on the Classic Flex Max (€40 a month)?

With both these phones do you (a) get the iPod shuffle free (b) get money off on your 3rd or 4th bill? How much?

Cheers

Comment

How's Three's stock of Desire HD's? How much on the Classic Flex Max (€40 a month) tariff?

What about the Galaxy Tab on the Classic Flex Max (€40 a month)?

With both these phones do you (a) get the iPod shuffle free (b) get money off on your 3rd or 4th bill? How much?

Cheers
                                                                                                                    Desire HD's arent in at the moment but when we got a dummy version in so most likey be in stock in a week. 3 does a serious amount of testing on handsets because of things like Planet 3 so thats why its taking a long time compared to other operators. I'm guesstimating at the price at around the €150 mark.

Galaxy Tab is €299 on the Classic Flex Max.

And on both phones if you keep your number you get both the ipod shufle and money off on your 4th bill (not the 3rd). On Classic Flex Max you get €50 off your 4th bill, Super Flex Max you get €75 and €100 off the Mega Flex Max and Ultimate Flex Max.

Comment

I'd say 3 loses out on a lot of customers due to the bloatware they put on it. I moved from 3 because I wanted a Desire, but 3 didn't have any in when I decided to get it, and it was months later when they did. Stupid decision to do that to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by MBMurf View Post
                                                                                                                        Desire HD's arent in at the moment but when we got a dummy version in so most likey be in stock in a week. 3 does a serious amount of testing on handsets because of things like Planet 3 so thats why its taking a long time compared to other operators. I'm guesstimating at the price at around the €150 mark.

Galaxy Tab is €299 on the Classic Flex Max.

And on both phones if you keep your number you get both the ipod shufle and money off on your 4th bill (not the 3rd). On Classic Flex Max you get €50 off your 4th bill, Super Flex Max you get €75 and €100 off the Mega Flex Max and Ultimate Flex Max.
                                                                                                                        Have to say Three are on the money with their smartphone tariff's & current offers.

Standard is 2GB data and you also get a free add-on which can be another 2GB data, free landline calls 24/7 or choice of other options... I like the flexi units idea where you can use your units for either texts or minutes.

Also Three are the only operator to offer the Galaxy Tab on a smartphone (data & calls/texts) tariff. All the other cnuts only offer it on a data plan even though the device is a phone/data tablet.... When I enquired why this moronic policy they looked at me like I had 2 heads...

My brother picked up a Desire HD today (he's actually getting it Monday) for €99 on the €60 a month tariff. He got a free iPod shuffle and will get €75 back on his 4th bill. Sweet...
                                                                                                                        Last edited by TM2204; 04-12-10, 01:23.

Comment

Have to say Three are on the money with their smartphone tariff's & current offers.

Standard is 2GB data and you also get a free add-on which can be another 2GB data, free landline calls 24/7 or choice of other options... I like the flexi units idea where you can use your units for either texts or minutes.

Also Three are the only operator to offer the Galaxy Tab on a smartphone (data & calls/texts) tariff. All the other cnuts only offer it on a data plan even though the device is a phone/data tablet.... When I enquired why this moronic policy they looked at me like I had 2 heads...

My brother picked up a Desire HD today (he's actually getting it Monday) for €99 on the €60 a month tariff. He got a free iPod shuffle and will get €75 back on his 4th bill. Sweet...
                                                                                                                          Shame he didn't come to me could do with the money. Ye its a shame about 3 getting some phones late but the testing has to be done otherwise the networks name would be ruined about people having problems with it

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X