Just lost my HEM2 Database Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just lost my HEM2 Database Help

I just opened up my HEM2 and it shut itself down and then open it back up and all my hands are gone! Please tell me this isnt a total disaster? I havent deleted or backed anything up.

The raw HHs will still be on your computer, although it'd take a while to re-import them all. I'd be surprised if you even need to do that though. Try the HEM forum

Comment

HM fomum is really good for getting problems sorted, will usually get a response in a few hours if not less, and usually from the same few support guys
      If you get it back im guessing you will back it up

and if you havent done any of these tips, they are well worth doing what you can especially no 10.
      **If you are using HM2 please see this thread.** I just thought it would be helpful to post this list. The HEM FAQ has most of this information, but it's quite cluttered to find it in so many FAQs. Please post here, if you can think of other tips that will help increase the performance of HEM, HM Import, Table Scanner, HUD and postgreSQL. Specifically for those that have a HUGE database. Ask questions, and HEM users can discuss about their experiences using these tips here. Top 10
      The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
      MTT Calender 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Nuttkickker View Post
        HM fomum is really good for getting problems sorted, will usually get a response in a few hours if not less, and usually from the same few support guys
        If you get it back im guessing you will back it up

and if you havent done any of these tips, they are well worth doing what you can especially no 10.
        http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ease-tips.html
        Yeah, support are pretty good over there. 'Morny' is dvdfan that used to post here. No idea about HEM2 so can't help, but check your HEM Archive folder for hands and set it to import when you're hitting the sack tonight.

Comment

Working...
        X