This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
    GTA is good but some of missions too difficult with controls. Any of es sports games assume are decent. Asphalt is good racing game
    controller makes all this redundant
    Ps3, wii, xbox all work
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      cheap tablet recommendation please bbv

required spec = indestructability as it'll be mainly for wife and kids to surf and play games
      Might be worth considering the Motorola Xoom 2 Media Edition. At the original £330 it wasn't worth considering. It's currently £180 on Amazon. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Motorola-Edi...1110486&sr=1-7

Only 3 advantages over the nexus are a claimed splash proof coating,(something I'm not willing to test), micro hdmi connectivity, and infra red control of other devices, which is just a novelty item really.

Major negative is no drag and drop of files. Everything has to go through their own software, in a very applesque way

Edit: Sorry missed the already bought the Nexus post!
      Last edited by ComradeCollie; 24-10-12, 22:10.
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

A Facebook friend just posted this, seems quite mad to me.

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

Where there any unions involved in this march? If not I'll far more respect for them. But I read some quotes from some union gimp giving out about how the cuts they receieved were unfair and it was wrong of the Government. I really hope the Unions were told to GTFO if they tried to get in on the protest.

Edit: Realise it was organised by the Unions. Jesus students teachers are thick. Future generations are in a lot of trouble if they kind these clowns teaching them
          Last edited by Teddie; 24-10-12, 21:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

6.5% of something is a fuckload more than 12% of nothing.

People are idiots.

Comment

Simply inquire if he/her/they have a basic grasp of economics, and especially 'elasticity'.
              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                Where there any unions involved in this march? If not I'll far more respect for them. But I read some quotes from some union gimp giving out about how the cuts they receieved were unfair and it was wrong of the Government. I really hope the Unions were told to GTFO if they tried to get in on the protest.

Edit: Realise it was organised by the Unions. Jesus students teachers are thick. Future generations are in a lot of trouble if they kind these clowns teaching them
                You're the one that's a bit thick.

Comment

SHIT, did Icky just try a different bait?
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                    SHIT, did Icky just try a different bait?
                    You and AJ give my keyboard mashings too much credit.

Comment

Fair fooks to Harrington. Ireland's GOAT sportsman.
                      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I'm nearly convinced that the tv Tony O'Donoghue is using isn't actually touchscreen, and instead is just showing normal video graphics, with Tony making very well timed points at the surface.
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

You're the one that's a bit thick.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                              Maybe don't listen to that pal for economic advice! 12.5% is just notional amount that only domestic companies are expected to pay. We don't really demand any taxes from multinationals unless they volunteer it, as we want them here for jobs not tax. E.g. Google pays fractions of a percent in tax here despite flowing a lot of their international profits through their Dublin office.
                              Agreed. Possibly didn't express myself well, I meant the post was mad.

Comment

Agreed. Possibly didn't express myself well, I meant the post was mad.
                                Took me a while to figure out that was what you meant
                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Sorry about that Coll.

Is everyone now clear on what I meant? Pm if not please.

I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.

Comment

I remember Jackson Martinez being a savage young player to buy in FIFA for FUT or career mode as he was pretty cheap and was a tall, fast, strong, striker with decent dribbling and finishing. Just saw the brace he bagged for Porto this evening and was looking him up after not seeing him play in the flesh. Well he only has these 2 dingers so far this season too. I guess Falcao and Hulk won't be missed too badly if he keeps it up. Colombia have a serious team building up at the moment and could do a Uruguay at the next world cup imo.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                      controller makes all this redundant
                                      Ps3, wii, xbox all work
                                      Do you use an adapter to get the console controllers to work on the Nexus? I have two Xbox for Windows Controllers, would love to be able to use these for the Nexus as well - some kind of micro-USB > USB adapter?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        Link?
                                        Sorry Danny, just getting back online now.

I've had a couple of smaller WD ones for a few years and they are still grand, but I need more space and this looks like a good price.

Comment

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Home from work as usual nothing exciting happening here!

Anyone got any news of oleras?
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              Sorry Danny, just getting back online now.

I've had a couple of smaller WD ones for a few years and they are still grand, but I need more space and this looks like a good price.
                                              Cheers for the heads up, I've had once also and never had a problem with it. Been looking at getting a lot of storage for backing up my photos. Got shipped some loot tonight on PayPal so might use that to pick one up.

I don't use PayPal a whole bunch but the money I got shipped can I combine that along with funds from my 02 money card to purchase the hard drive does anybody know?
                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Just watched Ruby Sparks, enjoyed it a lot. Must get the movie review thread going again, will stick a few up tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                  I'm already angry having just got off the phone to UPC, but this is just moronic. What's worse is I know you don't even mean it
                                                  Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                  No-one asked for your opinion. If you have one that you think is worth sharing, why not write a coherent argument about it, instead of sub bubbleking one liners
                                                  with all due respect fuck you

thats all I have to say to you on the matter I dont feel I have to explain myself on here any more least of all to someone who never accepts someone elses point of view anyway

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                  You are happy to make a mockery of him tho. Really tho we should all be palling up with Lance and staying on the good side. Clearly one of the untested, untraceable and magical designer drugs is the cure for cancer.

If I get cancer now I don't want to have to wait for him to get his book deal for "Lance Armstrong - My doping Hell" which will reveal the secrets. Want the mates preview draft copy to get my cure in advance.
                                                  sorry I'm dyslexic so spelling is shit

He was an inspiration for years for people who were terminally ill. Like I said before I dont like him as a person but I like the good that came from all his wins. whether they are meaningless or not now doesnt matter any more

Comment

Cheers for the heads up, I've had once also and never had a problem with it. Been looking at getting a lot of storage for backing up my photos. Got shipped some loot tonight on PayPal so might use that to pick one up.

I don't use PayPal a whole bunch but the money I got shipped can I combine that along with funds from my 02 money card to purchase the hard drive does anybody know?
                                                    If the card is linked to your paypal account it should use whatever credit you have then pull the rest from your o2 card. It works like that with my linked mastercard anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                      Just watched Ruby Sparks, enjoyed it a lot. Must get the movie review thread going again, will stick a few up tomorrow
                                                      I watched the perks of being a wallflower earlier, really enjoyed it. I have heard ruby sparks is a bit boring, but I acquired it a few days ago so must give it a go. Watched the campaign yesterday, not great I thought.

Comment

SOA:

SPOILER
                                                        So much bad shit happening, every single episode is tough to watch. This season has been the most gripping so far imo. The ending to this week was pretty grim though not even close to some of the stuff earlier with Tig's kid etc. I don't know how Sutter is going to keep this level of drama and gore/shock to the end of the series. I wonder who the driver of the van was? Clay planting him or instigating "Black" heat for sure but it could never be related to the Sheriff Eli or Pope shifting the goalposts when not getting the answer he wants .....

Comment

Sick beat tonight in Lotto plus 2. Pretty skint till payday, was on my way to work and only had time to stop at a shop that doesnt have the lotto slips, only lets you get quickpicks. This meant I wasnt able to play my usual 2 lines I have played for 10 years. Boom Match 5 in Lotto plus 2. Would have been E250 which would have been sweet. Not too tilted though, could have been a lot worse. Match 6 would have destroyed me.
                                                          I'll never miss another draw again, will prob move to playing online instead of live and increase the stake as i'm gettiing close.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                            Do you use an adapter to get the console controllers to work on the Nexus? I have two Xbox for Windows Controllers, would love to be able to use these for the Nexus as well - some kind of micro-USB > USB adapter?
                                                            OTG cable
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                              X