Multi-Quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi-Quote

Im finding when i use multi-quote that the quotes attach for sibsequent replies to other posts i make

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo[/ame]

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Just another thing to piggy back on Rounders query. If you search for posts from a particular poster and you get your list of however many (say 7). Is there way to multiquote them all without having to click on each post, quote it, go back and repeat the process. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Just another thing to piggy back on Rounders query. If you search for posts from a particular poster and you get your list of however many (say 7). Is there way to multiquote them all without having to click on each post, quote it, go back and repeat the process. Thanks

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post

Werewolf game

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
            Im finding when i use multi-quote that the quotes attach for sibsequent replies to other posts i make
            Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
            Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Test

Comment

test

Comment

Seems fine to me Aidan. How do you use multi quote? Can you put in a few steps to what you do in case you have some weird way of doing it that has never occurred to me? What skin do you use, and if you change to a different skin is there any difference?

Tony - I think you are just being fanciful now with your queries. I doubt there is a way to do that, but I have never tried. If there is a way, google will know.

Comment

This happens to me in Chrome using standard skin. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Comment

I'd give an opinion but I don't know how you are doing this.

Rounders - If you are answering my post above could you let me know what browser you're using as well?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                      Seems fine to me Aidan. How do you use multi quote? Can you put in a few steps to what you do in case you have some weird way of doing it that has never occurred to me? What skin do you use, and if you change to a different skin is there any difference?

Tony - I think you are just being fanciful now with your queries. I doubt there is a way to do that, but I have never tried. If there is a way, google will know.
                      Sorry about the delay Dom i completely forgot about this and only thought of it again now so i dont know if you tweaked a fix or it was just a glitch that went. I just tested it there and it hasnt happened. I was clicking the multi-quote tab in the usual way and then clicking reply when im done(not quote). Im on bingo in work and standard at home but im unsure if its happening on both. I use firefox.
                      Ill just post here again if it happens again anyway just to see if it has anything to do with a different skin.
                      Last edited by rounders123; 11-06-10, 20:15.

Comment

Sorry about the delay Dom i completely forgot about this and only thought of it again now so i dont know if you tweaked a fix or it was just a glitch that went. I just tested it there and it hasnt happened. I was clicking the multi-quote tab in the usual way and then clicking reply when im done(not quote). Im on bingo in work and standard at home but im unsure if its happening on both. I use firefox.
                        Ill just post here again if it happens again anyway just to see if it has anything to do with a different skin.
                        This is a very important function!

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                          Works fine for me on Bingo and the Default?

Comment

Test
                            test

Posting whore ITT.

SPOILER
                            End test
                            It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                              Posting whore ITT.

SPOILER
                              End test
                              Quiet you, or I'll knock you back to 5 posts or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                lol, the master!

Comment

Is there a limit of the number of posts you can multi-quote?

Comment

dunno.

Comment

Working...
                                    X