Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the fcuk is there no Trainspotting 2 torrent out there yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
      How the fcuk is there no Trainspotting 2 torrent out there yet?
      Not sure where you're looking but I got one about 2 weeks after its release. Pirate bay or extra torrent.cc

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
        Not sure where you're looking but I got one about 2 weeks after its release. Pirate bay or extra torrent.cc
        That's a cam rip surely cause I'm checking every day and all I see is a cam rip
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Been using a DayDream VR headset the last few days. It is a new enough platform so not a huge amount of console specific content. Alot of the stuff is gimmicky but still some very cool experiences most of which have you passively looking around some cool place like a magical forest, haunted house etc.

Today though I played the newly released "Eclipse: Edge of Light". It is from a team led by a former God of War designer. I am not a gamer by any means but this is something different, something I find hard to describe. I had to take the headset off after a short period playing as the whole thing was so overwhelming. For a mobile VR experience how they have created the kind of game engine behind this is beyond me. It looks stunning, they have controller interaction, you have full control over where you move and it is free roaming environment. They land you on planet apparently wearing a space suit so even the thing on your head adds to the experience as in the world you are wearing a helmet which all adds to the sense of immersion. It made me dizzy, laugh, amazed, excited and a sense of wonderment directed to my inner child which is rare to feel as you get older.

If they can achieve this kind of stuff with a mobile I can't wait to see what they can do with the Rift and Vive.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
            That's a cam rip surely cause I'm checking every day and all I see is a cam rip
            Yeah was a top quality one. Normally stay away from cams but was a genuinely good one

Comment

Having a problem with my phone the past week or so, HTC One M9. The settings app keeps crashing and I can't access it. Also, the icon for it changes from the familiar cog to the green Android robot icon with 'com.android.settings.settings' under it. A reboot temporarily fixes it and I've tried deleting the cache and storage and tried a force stop but nothing's working.

Anyone any experience with this?
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I have no fear of heights but I can feel my hands going all tingley with nervousness just watching that video.
                Last edited by cooker3; 30-04-17, 23:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Going to any of the cricket in Ireland next month Raoul?
                  Why did you drop the Crane?

Might go to one of the NZ games although given my track record with the weather, it'll be last minute (and will most likely have kids in tow).
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    Why did you drop the Crane?

Might go to one of the NZ games although given my track record with the weather, it'll be last minute (and will most likely have kids in tow).
                    Left my phone in a taxi, and lost access to everything. Have it back though.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                      I owe you lots chadley.
                      Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                      I too owe you money Chadley. Lemme know where u want it.
                      I always write down my bets and stick them somewhere so safe that I can't find them. Was it 50s v your teams? I'm gona owe money too in top scorer bets and I've no idea if that's with yous either, prob dug the waxy cunt.

Comment

Louis C.K.2017 is pretty great.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                          I always write down my bets and stick them somewhere so safe that I can't find them. Was it 50s v your teams? I'm gona owe money too in top scorer bets and I've no idea if that's with yous either, prob dug the waxy cunt.
                          I'm not a €50 bet kind of guy.
                          Ours was Pool v Chelsea - for a lowballer €10, use of avatar for a month, and a Kinder Surprise.

Comment

Ours was Pool v Chelsea - for a lowballer €10, use of avatar for a month, and a Kinder Surprise.
                            Lethal!

This means we have to meet as kinder eggs don't survive the post.

Lottie! I'm taking a day off for this. Decky and AJ some Friday?

Comment

AJ doesn't exist m8. And Decky doesn't play the gypo. Otherwise: yes.
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                Kidney disease with not much hope. No idea whether to just put him out of his misery (he's also blind) or keep him around for as long as it takes for selfish reasons. Not sure I could make the call to pack him off after 11 years.
                                'Love is the star to every wandering bark.'

You will miss him. I am sorry. I think he will let you know in his own way what to do.

Hugs x

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                  Yeah, €50. No other bets made to recoup my losses alas.

Might even have to pay DP this year too

Comment

Might make the fact I'm losing my bollox in fpl a little better
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I have €50 with someone for my West Brom against their Bournemouth but can't remember who it is now.

It's getting too close for my liking compared to the league table two months ago!

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                        I have €50 with someone for my West Brom against their Bournemouth but can't remember who it is now.

It's getting too close for my liking compared to the league table two months ago!
                                        Probably MDoug as i have the same bet on with him

Comment

For those still interested in poker newbie2 came back as one of the chipleaders for the final days play at the partypoker Grand Prix Dublin, live updates can be found HERE
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Probably MDoug as i have the same bet on with him
                                            Me too. Thought it was home and hosed.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                              For those still interested in poker newbie2 came back as one of the chipleaders for the final days play at the partypoker Grand Prix Dublin, live updates can be found HERE
                                              Feck! I knew there was something I had in mind for this weekend
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                Feck! I knew there was something I had in mind for this weekend
                                                Haven't been around Irish poker much in the last while, nice to be at an event with a bunch of familiar faces and bumping into people I ain't seen in years.
                                                Last edited by tylerdurden94; 01-05-17, 13:44.
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Anyone have any recommendations for dinner in Luxembourg. Going for a few days in 2 weeks and would like to treat myself to something decent.

Comment

Vet kind of made the decision for me, as he wasn't any better after being re-hydrated so she suggested it was time. Hard to let the little fella go

Comment

Comment

Very sad Zuut. Dunno what to say m8. Keep the head up. RIP Doggo

Comment

Any decent games in town folks 2nite or tomorrow nite ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                Anyone have any recommendations for dinner in Luxembourg. Going for a few days in 2 weeks and would like to treat myself to something decent.
                                                                I used to frequent Quick Burger most Saturdays nights around 5am. They do great chicken nuggets.

Comment

Vet kind of made the decision for me, as he wasn't any better after being re-hydrated so she suggested it was time. Hard to let the little fella go

In time any lingering doubts you have had will fade. You have a duty of care to the dog. Simply the dog had no quality of life left. My family had irish setters for over fourty years. Our last dog was riddled with cancer and even though she could not walk still wagged her tail at you. It took my mother to tell my father he had to do something with the dog. He brought her to the vet and she was gone in seconds and is buried with many others cats as well as dogs in our back garden. We have not had a dog since the heartbreak of losing them sometimes cannot make up for the sheer joy they give when alive.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                      This is a lie. As is anything else complimentary about that abomination of place.
                                                                      I enjoyed their rubbery texture. In fairness, Its the only place open at that time!

Comment

All things considered, good result in the bank holiday game in Paris:

SPOILER

Comment

Aw so sad

Sorry.
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                            I'm taking one for the team in blockading future airline based holiday plans until such time as we have a child who can fasten her own seatbeat.

In saying that, I desperately need a holiday
                                                                            giving serious thought to one of the above camp things.
                                                                            wrinkles would be my wife's lack of french
                                                                            It's not backing down if it's my idea
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

...
                                                                              Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 01-05-17, 19:55.

Comment

Liverpool need to sign a few lads who have no interest in being hugged by their coach!

Not full on emotionally stunted or anything, just grown up enough to get on without the pat on the head!
                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 01-05-17, 19:50. Reason: Speeeeellling

Comment

Take a bow!

Opr

Comment

I always thought you were a man of conviction DP. Not sure where I got that idea from though!

Comment

Anyone ever had a calf tear? Pretty sure I just experienced one, felt like a shot in the back of my right leg, collapsed and now fully unable to put any weight on right leg. Pain and tenderness all definitely in calf muscle. Was playing football with son when this happened.

What's my play? Kids are in bed and I have necked painkillers, iced calf and currently have it elevated. Instinct says no point hitting A&E tonight.

FFS, best part of two decades playing contact sport and I get fuck all serious injuries. Now I'm a cripple.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                        I always thought you were a man of conviction DP. Not sure where I got that idea from though!
                                                                                        No. I'm a man with convictions.

Ah. I'm just dying for a break. It's been all go from the moment we came back from honeymoon and contracting means I never take holidays.
                                                                                        Starting to feel a bit frazzled going in to work.

Shes 14 months Hitch. She's definitely in the annoying companion stage
                                                                                        Last edited by DeadParrot; 01-05-17, 20:34.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Ice doesn't do shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                Don't know anything about calf tears, but I do know the awesome power of the bbv.

Seems like you would benefit from a compression bandage if there's a pharmacy open near you, as the ice will only help while you're awake. Also seems like a fantastic opportunity to drink whiskey, nature's evil painkiller. gl!
                                                                                                I didn't say a fucking word about triathlons!

Thinking about it, my physio reintroduced weights into my programme this week. Last time he did this was just before I had that nasty hospitalisation incident in Feb.

Definitely end times for that relationship.

Comment

Comment

Eurocamp staff are mostly native english speakers

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                      Bit higher up but yeah. Bizarre feeling, actually turned around to see who had fired a rock at me then collapsed to the ground. Son is traumatised!

Great timing too, have a new person starting on my team tomorrow and due to go over to Lords on Sunday. Yay.

Comment

Find it strange with all the cameras they haven't zoomed in to show that shot. I am guessing it hit the black which is why they haven't shown it conclusively.

Opr

Comment

Bit higher up but yeah. Bizarre feeling, actually turned around to see who had fired a rock at me then collapsed to the ground. Son is traumatised!

Great timing too, have a new person starting on my team tomorrow and due to go over to Lords on Sunday. Yay.
                                                                                                          Can you point your toes and move your foot up and down? Potentially Achilles tendon injury not calf.

This might help.

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                            Can you point your toes and move your foot up and down? Potentially Achilles tendon injury not calf.

This might help.

SPOILER
                                                                                                            No. But pain is a long way from achilles, all tenderness is inside-centre of calf.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                              Find it strange with all the cameras they haven't zoomed in to show that shot. I am guessing it hit the black which is why they haven't shown it conclusively.

Opr
                                                                                                              In fairness they seemed to show it from every angle they had. It seemed to rock a small bit and i think he hit it. Fair play to Jan for overruling himself if the guys in the box were convinced. That would have open a huge can of worms though because Paul Collier didn't allow a TV replay for a controversial shot played earlier in the tournament.

Comment

Would you like me to give it to you? What is DP?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  In fairness they seemed to show it from every angle they had. It seemed to rock a small bit and i think he hit it. Fair play to Jan for overruling himself if the guys in the box were convinced. That would have open a huge can of worms though because Paul Collier didn't allow a TV replay for a controversial shot played earlier in the tournament.
                                                                                                                  I know but you would think they could have got closer to show it more conclusively. Probably the right decision either way that the referees shout stands when it was so inconclusive.

Thought that was a hugely ill advised time for Higgins to be having a laugh and joke with the crowd right before he gets down to play to crucial a safety shot at this stage of the match.

Opr

Comment

I am really sorry she is beautiful

Comment

Anyone ever had a calf tear? Pretty sure I just experienced one, felt like a shot in the back of my right leg, collapsed and now fully unable to put any weight on right leg. Pain and tenderness all definitely in calf muscle. Was playing football with son when this happened.

What's my play? Kids are in bed and I have necked painkillers, iced calf and currently have it elevated. Instinct says no point hitting A&E tonight.

FFS, best part of two decades playing contact sport and I get fuck all serious injuries. Now I'm a cripple.
                                                                                                                      Get better.

Comment

Ref has played a blinder tbf

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                          Ref has played a blinder tbf

Lol is there sports on!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X