Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
    Solar flair 310 Kempton & Sibilance 415 Kempton. Small bets and double.
    Great call well done

Comment

2.20 (F) - Babanango to place (5 places)
      2.30 (C) - Miss Sapphire win

Works out a shade over 3/1 to hopefully pay for some Easter Eggs*

*not a guarantee

Comment

It would be rude not to back let's dance today
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Yorkhill completely lit up here
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            Yorkhill completely lit up here
            They can't run him on right handed tracks any more regardless of how good he is..
            Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

They can't run him on right handed tracks any more regardless of how good he is..
              And still only lost a head despite going at least a furlong further than the field. Mad stuff.

Comment

Lord Scoundrel, Tiger roll and thunder and roses for me.

Comment

keep not of fabolus saga in cork for the saver later today
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

J J Codd different class in Cork today. 3 from 3 was a joy to watch.

Comment

saved him a drop ?

fix me gif for an ex leper ?

Comment

Weld's horse meant to be strong 1st in Tipp tomorrow. Rock and Roll Global 520 each way Newmarket.

Comment

Didnt see the Tipp race. Money seemed with him today. Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                            Didnt see the Tipp race. Money seemed with him today. Ah well.
                            Neither was any good really. Source of the info is usually pretty reliable and both horses were well backed..hope you didn't invest too heavily.

Comment

Matchbook offering commission free racing for mid week races for the next month.
                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

All favs but I've been told to back the Queens two in the maidens , Signe in the last and Dream castle in the Greenham.

Also told to have a few quid on Halfords in the 3:25 and Keatleys in the last.
                                Last edited by horatio1; 22-04-17, 12:17.

Comment

Next Newbury Barney Roy

Comment

Next Newbury Barney Roy
                                    BOOM! Great shout. Ty

Comment

WE Pat. Some man

Comment

Surely Alvarado is a great ew bet in the Scottish National?

Comment

Next Newbury Barney Roy
                                          Very impressive he looks to me like the real deal, surprised it doesn't have a Derby entry.
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I wonder will Geraghty keep going after a lousy season and what sounds like a right bad break in his arm? Its going to see some act of will to come back for another season aged 39.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              I wonder will Geraghty keep going after a lousy season and what sounds like a right bad break in his arm? Its going to see some act of will to come back for another season aged 39.
                                              Lousy season? Load of big winners, 3 grade 1s at Aintree and the champion hurdle winner, the triumph winner to come back and ride among many others and JP buying all around him.

Is that even a serious question you asked?

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                Lousy season? Load of big winners, 3 grade 1s at Aintree and the champion hurdle winner, the triumph winner to come back and ride among many others and JP buying all around him.

Is that even a serious question you asked?
                                                I meant in terms of injuries, the man is in bits and there must be a point where it gets to be too much of a price to pay.

Comment

Innocent girl 250 Wincanton is meant to win I'm told. Summerseat Mist in Navan is meant to have a great chance too. My own fancy is actually Wild Irish Rose at 4.55 Navan. I might back her but it depends how the fav and aurora butterfly run in the 355 cos the form ties in and she could be on a fair enough mark.

Comment

Circling Moon worth a shot at 22's in the 18:25 at Navan. Ger's have been pulling up trees this season in maidens.
                                                    Last edited by The Situation; 24-04-17, 17:02.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Nice game of find the lady

and LOLabaik

Comment

Nice game of find the lady

and LOLabaik
                                                        wonder if Ruby did that on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                          wonder if Ruby did that on purpose
                                                          Would have been a piece of precision timing if the other jocks shafted him, they reached start with Kennedy in the perfect position to get him going ten seconds ahead of the off time!

I have a theory that he was well suited by being at the track for a couple of days before racing.

Comment

Would have been a piece of precision timing if the other jocks shafted him, they reached start with Kennedy in the perfect position to get him going ten seconds ahead of the off time!

I have a theory that he was well suited by being at the track for a couple of days before racing.
                                                            Well melon turned around and start was delayed a good minute and labaik got a little twitchy.
                                                            14/1 on Thursday....hmmmm

Comment

Two tickets for Punchestown Today, if anyone wants them let me know before 2pm.

Comment

Was told Blast of Koeman to win the 1st Punchestown. Wide open race. Backers discretion is advised.

Comment

Got a tip would like thoughts from horsietypes. Tell em nuttin in the 1st at Punchestown. Apparent ew banker. Any thoughts before I press dabutton?

Comment

is the first race on RTE?

Comment

Was told Blast of Koeman to win the 1st Punchestown. Wide open race. Backers discretion is advised.
                                                                      I underlined and bolded this as my hard earned is on since early

Comment

told ye I'd stop a fucking train. Sick.

Comment

gay.

Comment

Quality

Comment

Elliot has no less than 85 entries for the next three days racing and W P M has 70 , only the bare 18 in the 100K handicap hurdle on Saturday!
                                                                              Having trained a Grade 1 and an Irish National winner in the last two years, Sandra Hughes has retired because she can't see a living in it and I guess you could say the majority of the lads who were turning in 20 plus winners a decade ago who are still at it are at best in active retirement.
                                                                              That is one tough business.

Comment

Elliot has no less than 85 entries for the next three days racing and W P M has 70 , only the bare 18 in the 100K handicap hurdle on Saturday!
                                                                                Having trained a Grade 1 and an Irish National winner in the last two years, Sandra Hughes has retired because she can't see a living in it and I guess you could say the majority of the lads who were turning in 20 plus winners a decade ago who are still at it are at best in active retirement.
                                                                                That is one tough business.
                                                                                Yet elliot came from nowhere really and is now top dog or close. Everyone needs to up their game ala jessica. For example tony Martin (Not my fav) waiting for the big hcaps and taking the piss in everything else will have to change.

Comment

Like the look of My Dream Boat in the 2nd at Sandown.

Anybody want to tell me why I'm wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                    14/1 on Thursday....hmmmm
                                                                                    14s still, Russell on board (+ev or minus who knows). Might sink a few bob in....

Comment

Punchtown 6.05. Is it a case of picking any of the top 3 in the betting and just hope for the best. Dont seem much between them but do like the look of Finians.
                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                        Punchtown 6.05. Is it a case of picking any of the top 3 in the betting and just hope for the best. Dont seem much between them but do like the look of Finians.
                                                                                        Finians hasnt beaten anything yet...today is the day to see if hes going to live up to the hype..couldnt back him at current price..could well turn out to the real deal. Im backing Lets Dance.

Comment

Thinking of heading out if anyone is looking to offload tickets to offload tickets.

Comment

Thinking of heading out if anyone is looking to offload tickets to offload tickets.

Comment

...Quite a sweat on Lebaik today...got him yesterday at 16/1; he's now 5/1...And a decent amount on him as well... I heard the favorite has pulled out, will there be a Rule 4 on it or would I get full winnings if it came in?...

Comment

I'm on at 16s too. I still don't think he will start though.

Not sure if there is a R4, I backed it on Wednesday so I would guess not for me. The one pulled out wasn't that short a price so R4 won't be mental anyway.

Comment

I doubt either bet is ante-post so there will be a R4.

Comment

Finians hasnt beaten anything yet...today is the day to see if hes going to live up to the hype..couldnt back him at current price..could well turn out to the real deal. Im backing Lets Dance.
                                                                                                    I'm also on let's dance but none to confident.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                      I doubt either bet is ante-post so there will be a R4.
                                                                                                      20c R4 I think

Comment

Barcardy breaking everyone's heart

Comment

Ruby let Patrick have that race.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                            Ruby let Patrick have that race.
                                                                                                            I thought so.

Comment

For down royal today any fancies?

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by novak View Post
                                                                                                                For down royal today any fancies?

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
                                                                                                                Ciankyle e/w in the 3rd
                                                                                                                Art of payroll in the 6th I think

Happy punting

Comment

Nice win for Indian Tomahawk

Comment

Gallipoli runs again tomorrow in Doncaster. I thinks hes a horse to stick with and there could be more improvement. 4/1 with bet365

Comment

In Newcastle on a stag any info or strong fancys for tomorrow will be appreciated, thanks in advance.
                                                                                                                      location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Went to place a 27.40 double on the fav in the 8.05 at Fontwell and Victoria Bay in the 8.15 at Cork.

Misclicked and wondered why it was awaiting authorisation. Then got approved and realised it was a 270.40 double instead.

Cashed out for 243. I think we all know what happens now.

Comment

First one wins.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X