RUGBY BETTING THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
    I'll be sitting on Haypenny Bridge with a coffee cup circa 4pm if the Scots don't cover here.
    what handicap did you lump on? i got on an -15, but i see it is now out to -17. Aussie HC out to 27 now also

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
      What HC did you get?

On the Scots & Aussie HC double for the afternoon....
      Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
      what handicap did you lump on? i got on an -15, but i see it is now out to -17. Aussie HC out to 27 now also
      Profit before people.

Comment

Cool. Same. Double with Aussies - 20.5. glgl.

Comment

Scotland full strength team and Japan resting alot of their starters. Seen a decent punt on PP Scotland -16.5 and under 51.5 4/1 seems ok for the interest

Comment

Cool. Same. Double with Aussies - 20.5. glgl.
            20.5!!! I got on Monday morning and it was 25

I also have scotland -20 and aussie -31 for a small bit but yeah, aussie -25 pls and ty.
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Scotland covering the spread against Japan is now the surest thing in this world cup.
              Easy game

Comment

Fiji may be ineffective as shit but they're still awesome to watch. Rugby hipsters, their sole objection seems to be to score the try of the tournament.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone able to give me odds on over/under try amount today?? All blacks most likely run in 6-8

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick147 View Post
                    Anyone able to give me odds on over/under try amount today?? All blacks most likely run in 6-8

NZ Tries:

under 12.5 @ 11/10

overs @ 4/6

total tries is 13.5

Comment

I'd be surprised if it was less than 10.

Comment

NZ tries - 12.5 http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-uni...tal-home-tries

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                          I'd be surprised if it was less than 10.
                          I'll take under....thanks lads 👍

Comment

The spread in the NZ game is a whopper, 75 points. Will Namibia beat it?

Comment

Any tips today? Finally picked up €20 of free bets from pp top tryscorer thing so I want to turn it into actual moula. Get tipping!
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                Any tips today? Finally picked up €20 of free bets from pp top tryscorer thing so I want to turn it into actual moula. Get tipping!
                                Imhoff first tryscorer is what i put my free bets on. The Georgian forwards are ferocious so i imagine Argentina will be trying to move the ball out as fast as possible as that's where they have a huge advantage, and Imhoff is really a class act in his own right.

First tryscorers are always very risky bets though so i usually get them wrong but they definitely add excitement!

Comment

Any thoughts on Georgia+ 19 for this next one?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                    Any thoughts on Georgia+ 19 for this next one?
                                    I dont like it.
                                    They were blessed against Tonga who had all the possession but couldnt score.
                                    They defended admirably tough.
                                    The exact same team is picked besides Zirikyachvelli the Clermont prop but his replacement is excellent.
                                    Argentina who we only see really playing the 4 nation against the 3 best teams in the world put in a huge perfromance against new zealand and have some quality backs.
                                    I think the hcap is about right but can see argies putting in good score.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                      I dont like it.
                                      They were blessed against Tonga who had all the possession but couldnt score.
                                      They defended admirably tough.
                                      The exact same team is picked besides Zirikyachvelli the Clermont prop but his replacement is excellent.
                                      Argentina who we only see really playing the 4 nation against the 3 best teams in the world put in a huge perfromance against new zealand and have some quality backs.
                                      I think the hcap is about right but can see argies putting in good score.
                                      TY sir, much appreciated.

Comment

Imhoff first tryscorer is what i put my free bets on. The Georgian forwards are ferocious so i imagine Argentina will be trying to move the ball out as fast as possible as that's where they have a huge advantage, and Imhoff is really a class act in his own right.

First tryscorers are always very risky bets though so i usually get them wrong but they definitely add excitement!
                                        I meant last tryscorer

Comment

I have turned 10 of my free 20 free bets €5 real money!! I am now only in for 95 for top try scorer . I have punted on the underdog +handicap at half time and can only remember Ireland game being a loser. Bit worried about the next two games though , first try scorers gotta be bet so tips welcome.
                                          If mike brown ends up top try scorer I am gonna be super sad
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

On heavy for Italy -15 for the first match today.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                              On heavy for Italy -15 for the first match today.
                                              I agree none of the minnows have had a good second showing yet.
                                              Italians have made lots of changes and should give them an unmercifull beating in the forwards.
                                              Cudmore to get a yellow prob should be odds on.

Comment

Any thoughts on England/Wales? 8pts for the spread, thought it might be a close game and leaning towards England considering George North hasn't played much recently and a few others missing.

Comment

Aus to qualify at 2.88 on a BV a rick, or a legit price? They're 1.62 on PP and 2.00 on Coral?

Edit: Wrong link in Oddschecker and it brought you to the outright market. They cancelled the bet though.
                                                  Last edited by Flushdraw; 27-09-15, 10:16.

Comment

plus handi sunday treble. keep faith in the system. the system knows best.

Comment

I see pp have already priced up sa-usa next Wednesday. USA have no game this weekend and sa have their toughest game. 41pts is way too big and i'd expect that spread to shorten very quickly. USA +41 for ten pts

Comment

Any decent streams for the Italy game available from Thailand lads?

Comment

Originally posted by Irisheman View Post
                                                          Any decent streams for the Italy game available from Thailand lads?
                                                          Get the mobdro app for your phone or tablet and just watch it on itv channel on mobdro, works for me from USA.
                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Cheers but I've an iPhone, any other means?

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                            Get the mobdro app for your phone or tablet and just watch it on itv channel on mobdro, works for me from USA.

Comment

Sorry I don't know. Why not ask on the BBV thread as you would more likely get an answer there
                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Down load the filmontv app and it will let you watch itv.

Comment

Anyone see any value in the Ireland game?

Comment

was looking at the fiji-uruguay game for a bit of interest tonight. As we've seen Fiji will run at defences all day long, and uruguay's defense isn't all that.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that bar injury, Nadolo who was "rested" for the last game (due to suspension), is going to score at least one try so the 1/2 on offer is free money. We've seen in previous games that when he plays, he is constantly looking for the ball and running at defences from everywhere across the pitch. Better teams have struggled to contain him, and i doubt uruguay will be able to. On that basis i have also taken the 2/1 on offer for Nadolo to score 2 tries or more. If anything it'll give you a decent sweat for the duration.
                                                                    Last edited by shrapnel; 06-10-15, 09:29.

Comment

France @ 11/8 is in my opinion an astounding price. Ireland rarely handle the favourites tag well when pitted against good opposition. Of what ive seen of ireland so far, is that they are superbly orgainised but lack creativity, something which is even more important when playing better teams. I think the bookies are falling into the irish hype trap.

Although if im proved wrong i would be delighted.☺

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Canada 4/5 v Romania

Surely this is overpriced?
                                                                        "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                                                                          France @ 11/8 is in my opinion an astounding price. Ireland rarely handle the favourites tag well when pitted against good opposition. Of what ive seen of ireland so far, is that they are superbly orgainised but lack creativity, something which is even more important when playing better teams. I think the bookies are falling into the irish hype trap.

Although if im proved wrong i would be delighted.☺

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
                                                                          betting on France is not for the faint hearted especially now PSA is having brainfarts on the wings

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                                                                          Canada 4/5 v Romania

Surely this is overpriced?
                                                                          i'd rather take the canada -2 @ evens. i'd say Canada wins by 7. only issue is fitness. Romania have had 9 days off against Canada 5

Comment

was looking at the fiji-uruguay game for a bit of interest tonight. As we've seen Fiji will run at defences all day long, and uruguay's defense isn't all that.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that bar injury, Nadolo who was "rested" for the last game (due to suspension), is going to score at least one try so the 1/2 on offer is free money. We've seen in previous games that when he plays, he is constantly looking for the ball and running at defences from everywhere across the pitch. Better teams have struggled to contain him, and i doubt uruguay will be able to. On that basis i have also taken the 2/1 on offer for Nadolo to score 2 tries or more. If anything it'll give you a decent sweat for the duration.
                                                                            Serious sweat on now. Great first half and came so close to scoring 3 or 4.

Comment

the 1/2 on offer is free money
                                                                              That free money was a serious sweat!

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                That free money was a serious sweat!
                                                                                Lol, great sweat, coulda shoulda scored a lot more. Handling conditions were pretty tough.

Glad he finally got there!

Comment

I see pp have already priced up sa-usa next Wednesday. USA have no game this weekend and sa have their toughest game. 41pts is way too big and i'd expect that spread to shorten very quickly. USA +41 for ten pts
                                                                                  Terrible decision. Lesson learnt, wait till teams are announced, as USA really put a third rate team out to save their best for the Japan game.

Comment

Surprised this has not been used during 6 nations at all.

Thoughts in Ireland +9 @10/11

I have it no higher than 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                      Surprised this has not been used during 6 nations at all.

Thoughts in Ireland +9 @10/11

I have it no higher than 7.
                                                                                      Hard to tell really like the look of our team.
                                                                                      Young lads being brought in Van de flier Mcloskey Dillane on the bench.
                                                                                      Now how they perform is another thing Twickenham is some place to make an international debut.
                                                                                      The english lloked very average against Scotland and Italy before a crazy intercept crushed Italy.
                                                                                      Ireand have come out guns blazing and faded in both games finding the tryline very elusive.
                                                                                      Ross is on his last legs but if he keeps the scrum steady for 55 mins hes worth having in the team.
                                                                                      Think we are a bit weak in the second row but hopefully Henshaw with some space can do some damage.

Will be covering my eyes every time Sexton goes into contact or makes a tackle.
                                                                                      We have wilted in the last 30 in our last two matches at home.
                                                                                      Twickenham will be a huge attritonal battle one i feel England will win
                                                                                      the bet for me is England -4pts in the second half handicap @10/11.

Comment

Someone advise me on a FTS interest bet for tonight please.

Double odds on PP if they score a 2nd try too.

Comment

Someone advise me on a FTS interest bet for tonight please.

Double odds on PP if they score a 2nd try too.
                                                                                          North is probably best bet, he's starting to find form.

Comment

North is probably best bet, he's starting to find form.
                                                                                            Nice one
                                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                              Nice one
                                                                                              Nice bit of luck to go with it

Comment

gone for both left wingers here. bellini for italy and visser for scotland. i think both teams might want to run the ball today, so if the wingers score first, there is a good chance they'll score again, and double odds make the chances worthwhile.

Comment

gone for both left wingers here. bellini for italy and visser for scotland. i think both teams might want to run the ball today, so if the wingers score first, there is a good chance they'll score again, and double odds make the chances worthwhile.
                                                                                                  I think the Scots could stuff them.
                                                                                                  Italy obv see this as best chance but Scotland have played okay and are capable of scoring trys but coinfidence seems low.
                                                                                                  They really need to break the losing streak and will win by 11 12 today.

Comment

Laidlaw and Hogg.

Comment

Gone for these to make game watchable

Ireland by 1-5 pts 11/1
                                                                                                      Ireland by 6-10. 15/2

Can people see us being prolific enough to be as comfortable as the handicap suggests?
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

NZ -12 at evens is a big bet for me today. SA have not been playing great rugby and NZ have not won home or away any game by less than 18.

Also gone for a long shot in the Arg-Aus game with Draw/Aus in the HT/FT market at 28/1. conditions are pretty bad in London where the game is being played, so low scoring first half, then Aus to have enough in the 2nd.

Comment

Munster +13 @ evens against ulster. 14 - 5 score at half time.

Comment

not been a post in here for a while.

Today is the Top 14 semi final between Racing and Castres. Castres beat Toulouse last week in a gruelling battle where they played with 14 men for close to half an hour, and just about held on for the win. Racing have had 2 weeks rest since that defeat to Leinster, and they'll be hungry for some kind of redemption.

Racing -6 seems way too good to be true, so had a large bet on that.

Just for fun i've also gone for the treble handicap on R92, Saracens and Leinster

Comment

ISA is 12/1 with laddies for MOTM, his last game.

5/1 with powers.

Bet of the weekend for me.

Comment

Scarlets +11.5 looks lunacy

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                  10 is the general line at scratch. Last 2 games were kinda arm wrestles for Leinster. This one they can enjoy and i can see them let loose and cover the hcap.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                                    ISA is 12/1 with laddies for MOTM, his last game.

5/1 with powers.

Bet of the weekend for me.
                                                                                                                    Link to market? Can't find it online.

Comment

not been a post in here for a while.

Today is the Top 14 semi final between Racing and Castres. Castres beat Toulouse last week in a gruelling battle where they played with 14 men for close to half an hour, and just about held on for the win. Racing have had 2 weeks rest since that defeat to Leinster, and they'll be hungry for some kind of redemption.

Racing -6 seems way too good to be true, so had a large bet on that.

Just for fun i've also gone for the treble handicap on R92, Saracens and Leinster
                                                                                                                      Well that didn't go as planned. Bad day at the office for racing

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                        You owe Scott a pint
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                          You owe Scott a pint
                                                                                                                          never in doubt

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X