Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      City
      Everton
      Arsenal
      Bayren

just a tad over 7/1
      FUCKS SAKE
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        FUCKS SAKE
        I know, you spelled Bayern wrong.
        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

...was looking at the betting for teams to be bottom half...
          ...Newcastle are 8th, and they are 9/1 to finish bottom half...
          ...Stoke are 10th, and 8/15 to finish bottom half...

...Based on this, I am astonished that Southampton are 35/1 to finish in the Bottom half...
          They have a tough home game against Newcastle on Saturday followed by an easy trip to City...I wouldn't be surprised if they were beaten both games,...
          In fairness, they have an 8 point gap to stoke, but stoke have a good chance against hull to make it 5 points...And I would argue they have a much better run in as well..
          Also throw in Aston villa and west ham, they could easily turn in a run of form (Maybe not villa but they managed it last year), and I would not be certain of Southampton continuing their form with nothing really to play for...
          ...I think Southampton to finish bottom ten could be one of the tastiest prices in a long time at 35/1...
          ...Liam...

Comment

I think Stoke are a bet today. Hull will have to rely on their back-up Keeper today as Mcgregor will miss the rest of the season. Stoke have only lost 2 home games all season, Norwich back in September 1-0 and the 5-3 loss to Liverpool. From the start of February they have only lost once and that was 0-1 away to Man City drawing 3 and winning 4 other games which is decent form. They also have a few players back from suspension today. 13/10 with b365, prob better prices around but thats where my money is.

York are interesting me also, They are the form team in the league, Tuesdays win at home to Torquay made it 8 wins and 2 draws in the last 10, and their 8th clean sheet. The only nagging doubt I have is Burtons away form is decent enough but you gotta side with the form teams at this end of the season and hope Yorks promotion push continues. 17/10 again b365

Lastly its Glentoran 10/11. Bit of a risky one this. I know a few of the Glenavon lads and they are resting most of their players ahead of an Irish Cup semi next week. The game is effectively a dead rubber as the league split last week and both are in the top six and wont be at the business end deciding anything. Some will say the fringe players will be looking to impress ahead of the semi but id imagine the manager already knows his team and this one is just about fulfilling the fixture.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post

...Based on this, I am astonished that Southampton are 35/1 to finish in the Bottom half...
              They have a tough home game against Newcastle on Saturday followed by an easy trip to City...I wouldn't be surprised if they were beaten both games,...
              In fairness, they have an 8 point gap to stoke, but stoke have a good chance against hull to make it 5 points...And I would argue they have a much better run in as well..
              Also throw in Aston villa and west ham, they could easily turn in a run of form (Maybe not villa but they managed it last year), and I would not be certain of Southampton continuing their form with nothing really to play for...
              ...I think Southampton to finish bottom ten could be one of the tastiest prices in a long time at 35/1...
              ...Liam...
              They are 80/1 with ladbrokes

Comment

Originally posted by Paddypender View Post
                They are 80/1 with ladbrokes
                ...Thanks...Couldn't find it on Ladbrokes...Massive price imo...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post

...Liam...
                  This is almost irrelevant, as there's an 11 point gap to West Ham in 11th. Switching places with Stoke still leaves them in the top half. 35/1 is a terrible price. 80/1 is closer, but still wouldn't back it.

Comment

Utd to finish top 4 is 40/1, having a little nibble at those prices.

Its a big outside chance, for it to have any hope it assumes Everton's tougher run comes back to bite them (obviously includes a far from certain Utd win in Goodison), Spurs continue to be Spurs and then needs Arsenal to drop a minimum of 4 points before the last game of the season. As long as there is a chance on that last day then who knows, especially with 3 away fixtures in there on that day

Not saying its a definite by any means, far from it in fact. But Arsenal and Everton both play twice before Utd play again. If they drop any points in these games and Utd beat Everton things will look a lot closer

Comment

United plus 2 goals v bayern munich is 21/20 ..seems a great bet seen as how united held there shape against them at home and they know that they can get at bayern,will be same game plan in germany..

They are also 11/1 to win the match il have a small nibble of that too
                      If found please feed me chips

Comment

Originally posted by Boylo91 View Post
                        United plus 2 goals v bayern munich is 21/20 ..seems a great bet seen as how united held there shape against them at home and they know that they can get at bayern,will be same game plan in germany..

They are also 11/1 to win the match il have a small nibble of that too
                        No Rooney or RVP and possibly Evra out too......Theres better value out there IMO

Comment

Buttner played just fine instead of evra last week,evra hasnt got the pace ..its not 100% rooney is out ,personally i think hes gonna play regardless of how bad the toe injury is.
                          They have to score aswell but at the same time they will be fightin out of there skins to keep bayern out.its a close one i think its good value but then again itl be even harder to play them in there background.

Comment

Backyard *

Comment

If you arent a United fan go for it. If you are, your heart might be influencing your head

Comment

Borini anytime 10/3 bit too big to turn down and a small go on 2 or more at 25/1

Comment

Prob too late but you can get 9/2 Borini anytime with Betfair fixed odds betting.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                    Borini anytime 10/3 bit too big to turn down and a small go on 2 or more at 25/1
                                    What a twerp and ballbag he is not scoring.

Comment

It's not exactly a great price (4/7), but I've heard that Louis van Gaal is more or less signed, sealed and delivered for the Tottenham job.
                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

bookies rarely get them Markets wrong if you fancy go for it and lump

Comment

Originally posted by Boylo91 View Post
                                          bookies rarely get them Markets wrong if you fancy go for it and lump
                                          Really?

Those markets are all over the place no?

Comment

They are normaly pretty close ,i cant see anyone else gettin the job myself,who is second fav and what price ?

Comment

Dunno, just don't see why he would chose to confirm going anywhere now especially to a club who won't spend big now since they already did and want results.

Comment

Where else would he go though. ?hes been in germany spain and holland im sure hed love to manage a premier league side that has potential of building a strong squad over time ..i could b wrong but i reckon hes definitley going ,shearwood is gone at the end of the season thats probably why theres talks about it.
                                                Personally i think they will get him and i hope they dont because he is a genius

Comment

I'd say he is hoping the Glaziers get itchy fingers and Ancelotti isn't sacked when it comes to managing in England.

Probably end up at Spurs but can't imagine it being done yet.

Comment

Dundee Utd bit big at around evens in the Scottish cup away to Rangers today?
                                                    Also like Stoke at home yet again 11/10, again look over priced considering their home record.
                                                    Southampton 4/9 at home to Cardiff.

Double on the 1st 2 and a treble with Saints also.

Comment

Southampton
                                                      Everton
                                                      Stoke

Pays over 4/1

Small one on the 3 above and Spurs @11/1

Comment

On the above minus stoke.
                                                        Everton
                                                        Spurs
                                                        Southampton
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Added Burnley 4/5 to Stoke and Southampton.

Comment

Dundee Utd bit big at around evens in the Scottish cup away to Rangers today?
                                                            Also like Stoke at home yet again 11/10, again look over priced considering their home record.
                                                            Southampton 4/9 at home to Cardiff.

Double on the 1st 2 and a treble with Saints also.

Southampton but at least the double landed. Burnley were shite by all accounts

Comment

Few match fixing murmurs about Sheriffs Junior Cup match tomorrow.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                Few match fixing murmurs about Sheriffs Junior Cup match tomorrow.
                                                                You asked for the PM... didnt you?

Comment

You asked for the PM... didnt you?
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Ah there was a thread earlier, " rigged game, PM for more info" or something to that effect.

Comment

FC Nordsjaelland vs Esbjerg starting in 20 minutes... I am confused!

Nordsjaelland are almost 2/1!!! and I must be missing something because Esbjerg are favourites... I cannot see how or why! They have the same points having lost 5 of their last 7 away games whereas Nordsjaelland have only lost 3 games at home in their last 36!! I'm going to go for some lumpage and would suggest it to others unless someone knows something I'm missing

losing 1-0 just at half time with some shocking defending... my lumpage is not going great ... solution = more lumpage
                                                                      Last edited by mdoug; 14-04-14, 17:46.
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Anyone think West Ham are a bit of value tonight? You'd have to think an already jaded looking team will be even worse after the weekends exploits. Surely the last team they want to be playing against is a hard working, physical Allardyce side.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                          Anyone think West Ham are a bit of value tonight? You'd have to think an already jaded looking team will be even worse after the weekends exploits. Surely the last team they want to be playing against is a hard working, physical Allardyce side.

Opr
                                                                          Arsenal team with a lot to lose v a west ham team with nothing to play for would be they way I would be looking at it
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                            Deffo seen worse 8/1 shots, any idea on price with draw no bet?

Can Arsenal even field a midfield 5 tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                              Deffo seen worse 8/1 shots, any idea on price with draw no bet?

Can Arsenal even field a midfield 5 tonight?
                                                                              You can currently get 7-1 with Betvictor. 11/2 generally elsewhere.

Opr

Comment

Kallstrom fgs

Comment

Only thing with Arsenal is that once a bit of top 4 doubt comes in what seems like every year now, they always get the wins they need to secure it. Their mental strength in doing this is in stark contrast to when they are in contention for the title.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

What do people think for barcelona v Real Madrid in copa del ray tonight??
                                                                                    I am edging towards Barcelona i really fancy them,,Real Madrid have champions league soon,Barcelona have nothing theyre gonna want this so bad over there rivals,plus i dont think Ronaldo will be playing either ..

Comment

Looking at the world cup top goalscorer market this morning. I'm always interested in finding a player from a good team in a weak group. Imo Argentina and France have what look like very winnable groups on paper, not only that but their two groups are due to meet in the second round so it should be a kind enough fixture in the next round providing they both top the groups (never guaranteed with France I'll admit).

Argentina play Nigeria, Bosnia and Iran, think Messi and Kun are short enough but will be interesting to see who starts up front with them, they alternated Palacio, Higuain and Lavezzi in qualifications so I'd be careful punting any of them until their first team sheet is announced.

France play Honduras, Switzerland and Ecuador. Think Benzema is a huge price at 50's. He's having a fantastic season at Real this year, to me he looks more complete than ever. A lot of the French lads at the top of their game currently the likes of Ribery, Pogba even Nasri will provide great service to the front man.
                                                                                      Last edited by The Situation; 16-04-14, 12:11.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Looking at the world cup top goalscorer market this morning. I'm always interested in finding a player from a good team in a weak group. Imo Argentina and France have what look like very winnable groups on paper, not only that but their two groups are due to meet in the second round so it should be a kind enough fixture in the next round providing they both top the groups (never guaranteed with France I'll admit).

Argentina play Nigeria, Bosnia and Iran, think Messi and Kun are short enough but will be interesting to see who starts up front with them, they alternated Palacio, Higuain and Lavezzi in qualifications so I'd be careful punting any of them until their first team sheet is announced.

France play Honduras, Switzerland and Ecuador. Think Benzema is a huge price at 50's. He's having a fantastic season at Real this year, to me he looks more complete than ever. A lot of the French lads at the top of their game currently the likes of Ribery, Pogba even Nasri will provide great service to the front man.
                                                                                        Nice shout but where'd you see 50's?
                                                                                        40's with coral is the biggest I can see

Comment

PP have 6 players from Bayern at 3s or lower to be FGS tonight. Some value there alright.

Comment

Suarez seems nailed on for Player of the year at 1/20 with BetVictor and 1/14 with PP. Is the 12/1 price on StevieG or 25/1 on Yaya worth a punt or is it in the bag for Suarez?

Comment

Cardiff and West Ham double is 5/1 on PP enhanced today. 2 teams not safe from relegation playing at home against 2 teams that are. Will take that

Comment

Going against you Kev in 2 absolute mug bets because i hate money.

Norwich, Palace and Chelsea -1 treble.

Southampton, Stoke and Swansea treble.

Comment

Think there's a little bit of value in Birmingham away to Forest at 17/5. Forest haven't won in their last 13 games and their playoff hopes have all but disappeared. Birmingham are just 3 points above the drop zone, but they have won 9 away games this season with only the top 3 teams in the league and Reading having won more. Birmingham's home form really has been terrible with each of their last 8 league wins all coming away from home so they'll fancy the 3 points more than Forest today imo

Comment

Benzema even at 40's has to be a huge price. Even taking that price to lay after the group stages seems like a good idea.
                                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Anyone else think athletico ht/ft at 11/5 with betfair is a decent bet? Congrats Liam and Barry

Comment

Originally posted by accomputers.ie View Post
                                                                                                        Anyone else think athletico ht/ft at 11/5 with betfair is a decent bet? Congrats Liam and Barry
                                                                                                        Can't see many goals to be honest. Best defence in Spain against best in England, two tactically astute managers that will focus more on not losing the tie tonight rather than winning it. Think 0-0 a distinct possibility. I'm playing under 1.5 goals.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Can't see many goals to be honest. Best defence in Spain against best in England, two tactically astute managers that will focus more on not losing the tie tonight rather than winning it. Think 0-0 a distinct possibility. I'm playing under 1.5 goals.
                                                                                                          just on a side point - with this stupid away goals rule UEFA still implement, I think being at home for the first leg in CL matchs is an advantage and getting a 0-0 is a v good result.
                                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                            It's not exactly a great price (4/7), but I've heard that Louis van Gaal is more or less signed, sealed and delivered for the Tottenham job.
                                                                                                            With van Gaal being mentioned for the United job, this price has gone to 10/3.
                                                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                              With van Gaal being mentioned for the United job, this price has gone to 10/3.
                                                                                                              so your ''sources'' were wrong

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                                                                                so your ''sources'' were wrong
                                                                                                                Whether his sources were right or wrong, he could have been sitting in the office ready to sign, and once the Man Utd job becomes available, you'd want to be some right fucking idiot to sign for Spurs if there's a chance at the dream job.

Comment

the best thing that could happen for man utd is annceloti gets sacked by madrid for not winning the title or euorpean cup then snap him up. shudnt happen but its real madrid and they may react if they see there rivals athletico beat them to the title.

if louis does take the utd job , see why he is favourite because he is available and experienced but will he have the hunger to do a big rebuild ? Moyes will prob get an offer from spurs, they have a habbit of taking on cast offs.

Not much options out there really. Dont think they can gamble this time so will go proven record with big team route.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                    Whether his sources were right or wrong, he could have been sitting in the office ready to sign, and once the Man Utd job becomes available, you'd want to be some right fucking idiot to sign for Spurs if there's a chance at the dream job.
                                                                                                                    Utd is hardly a dream job these days though.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                                                                                      Moyes will prob get an offer from spurs, they have a habbit of taking on cast offs.
                                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                                      Your sources are wrong

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                        Utd is hardly a dream job these days though.
                                                                                                                        Are you trolling or being serious

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                                                          Are you trolling or being serious
                                                                                                                          He's right.
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X