€10 live r/b spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

€10 live r/b spot

€10 r/b 'super turbo'. 7 players remain (it's freezeout now).

UTG +1 is a skilled aggressive player.

All others playing ABC, but likely to call with a rag +

I presumed no strength as this kind of limping is the norm.

500/1000

UTG +1 limps 40K
    HJ limps 10K
    BTN limps 15K
    SB completes 5K
    BB (hero) JTo 9K

The blinds are going up next hand to 1000/2000

Is this an auto shove?

Thanks
    Last edited by curleywurley; 13-01-12, 14:35.

Originally posted by curleywurley View Post
    UTG +1 is a skilled aggressive player.

UTG +1 limps 40K
    Does not compute.

Ye, probably a shove. UTG+1 might be trapping but if you get past him you are adding ~50% to your stack. Hell, one might call you with their shitty limped pairs and you are racing for a double up and a half.

JT has equity vs a lot of hands.

How much was it in? Payouts?
    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Jesus No,
      If you shipped here I would auto reship if folded to me in any position with 55+ KJ+ A8+
      Take your flop, ship top pair, an openender or a pair and a draw - check to get in with 2 pair - dont continue with most anything else

Comment

J-Toff autoshove? Wouldnt say so no.

At least one person is calling you. Wait for a better spot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post

How much was it in? Payouts?
          €10 r/b...

1st 175
          2nd 105
          3rd 50

Comment

Not shipping here myself.

Check to see flop -- take it from there.

By shoving you're gonna get called at least in one spot.

Comment

I usually ship even though I know it's probably the wrong move...

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                I usually ship even though I know it's probably the wrong move...
                In fairness in retrospect given the Dead money its probably very close bordering on correct

Comment

As above, you shouldn't shove as getting called at least once and behind to most hands. Take the free flop and shove if you hit any of it imo.

Comment

def don't see value in shoving here.. check see flop and obv if you flop big shoving is best play on flop

Comment

In fairness, most of the table has 10-15 bigs. With a couple of limps into most of them they are going to shove their big hands, even poor or average regulars.

I try to rob the dead money, and take the 45-55% shot against the pairs 33-88 that call you. With the dead money it's viable, and you're going to have to get agressive sometime, its still 2 to the money
                      Last edited by The Aul Switcharoo; 13-01-12, 15:25.
                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

I am never checking here. The table has limped around to you with majority of opponents only having between 10 and 15 bbs. Any opponent with a very strong hand is going to be raising here. J10 has a lot of equity against many hands within their calling range. The most likely hand you will be called by is a small pair somewhere between 22 - 77. Whilst some people may be worried about the utg+1 player limping, i honestly don't think with the stack sizes that he's limping here with a big hand but could be aware of the tendancy of the table to limp and he would like to see a free flop with something like 87, 98, 67 suited and of course small pairs are in his range. Obviously I am not eliminating the top of his range alltogether, but imo i don't think he's limping with the top of his range

Comment

it's a mheh kinda spot, not an autoshove but i think considering 3/4 are also v.short you have more FE than others suggest imo, and I agree your not in too bad shape when called..I'd shove or check depending on my image (loose-i check) (tightish-i ship)

Comment

Working...
                          X