Irish Poker Boards
Irish Open 2019 - 2
Register Arcade FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Irish Poker Boards > Gambling > General Gambling
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-19, 16:40   #4561
Flushdraw
The Gamesmaster
 
Flushdraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Swieqi, Sunny Malta
Posts: 22,479
This guy would rival our own Kim

Flushdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Thanks From:
Old 07-01-19, 19:46   #4562
rounders123
Member
 
rounders123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Norf Dablin
Posts: 3,918
Anesthesia
rounders123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-19, 22:44   #4563
Wesley Harms
GOAT
 
Wesley Harms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Seer Chat
Posts: 14,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by rounders123 View Post
Anesthesia
Thatís a horrendous attempt at spelling unless you are actually trying to spell anesthetic
__________________
Wesley Harms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-19, 17:38   #4564
rounders123
Member
 
rounders123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Norf Dablin
Posts: 3,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley Harms View Post
Thatís a horrendous attempt at spelling unless you are actually trying to spell anesthetic
Went to spell it in google and it looked ok at the time!
rounders123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 13:15   #4565
Flushdraw
The Gamesmaster
 
Flushdraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Swieqi, Sunny Malta
Posts: 22,479
Suzuki v Prins in the darts at the moment.

Averaging 42 and 43
Flushdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 17:57   #4566
rounders123
Member
 
rounders123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Norf Dablin
Posts: 3,918
Im on Winstanley to beat Gulliver this evening despite losing the bull off. And Anastasia Dobromyslova to win outright.
Taking the overs at 127.5 on the Cameron v McKinstry game.
rounders123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 18:11   #4567
premierstone
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushdraw View Post
Lakeside starting in spectacular fashion with the highest average of the first time games being 87.73.
Which interestingly enough is higher than over 30 players in the first round of the PDC and the highest average from Warren of 97 plus was higher than any average recorded in the first round of the PDC.

We wont hear that being advertised on Sky Sports though.
premierstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-19, 09:41   #4568
Flushdraw
The Gamesmaster
 
Flushdraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Swieqi, Sunny Malta
Posts: 22,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by premierstone View Post
Which interestingly enough is higher than over 30 players in the first round of the PDC and the highest average from Warren of 97 plus was higher than any average recorded in the first round of the PDC.

We wont hear that being advertised on Sky Sports though.
It's a little like comparing apples and pears though.

The first round of the PDC is the qualifying round, so similar to the BDO's qualifying round where only 3 from 16 players (19%) scored 87+

The first round of the PDC had 33 players (52%) scoring 87+

The first round proper of the BDO saw 13 players (40%) score 87.73+
The second (where seeds come in) round of the PDC saw 43 players (67%) score 87.73+

We're at the QF stage of the BDO, and Warren's 97.71 is still the leading match average, and it probably won't get much better than that.

Don't think the PDC need to watch their heels for the moment
Flushdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-19, 11:46   #4569
premierstone
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushdraw View Post
It's a little like comparing apples and pears though.



The first round of the PDC is the qualifying round, so similar to the BDO's qualifying round where only 3 from 16 players (19%) scored 87+



The first round of the PDC had 33 players (52%) scoring 87+



The first round proper of the BDO saw 13 players (40%) score 87.73+

The second (where seeds come in) round of the PDC saw 43 players (67%) score 87.73+



We're at the QF stage of the BDO, and Warren's 97.71 is still the leading match average, and it probably won't get much better than that.



Don't think the PDC need to watch their heels for the moment
There's absolutely no question which is the higher standard and I don't think anyone would be daft enough to suggest otherwise, but there is also little doubt that the gap has been exaggerated and there are a number of players on the BDO that would more than hold there own and plenty of players in the PDC that would be bang average in the BDO.
premierstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 18:01   #4570
ArmaniJeans
Closed Account
 
ArmaniJeans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In the heart of Transylvania, in the Vampire Hall of Fame Yeah.
Posts: 10,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushdraw View Post
Suzuki v Prins in the darts at the moment.

Averaging 42 and 43
Suzuki won the final with an average of 90.12.
That's reasonably impressive through 11 legs, especially as she got no help from her opponent so it was pretty much all her own average.
ArmaniJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 21:08   #4571
Flushdraw
The Gamesmaster
 
Flushdraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Swieqi, Sunny Malta
Posts: 22,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
Suzuki won the final with an average of 90.12.
That's reasonably impressive through 11 legs, especially as she got no help from her opponent so it was pretty much all her own average.
Yeah i watched it. She played really well. Hit some great finishes, and missed doubles for a lot more 3 dart finishes. She even had a crack at a 9 darter, hitting back to back 180s at the start of a leg.
Flushdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-19, 13:05   #4572
Flushdraw
The Gamesmaster
 
Flushdraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Swieqi, Sunny Malta
Posts: 22,479
Flushdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 19-01-19, 15:03   #4573
ArmaniJeans
Closed Account
 
ArmaniJeans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In the heart of Transylvania, in the Vampire Hall of Fame Yeah.
Posts: 10,046
Ashton has won 5 games today to get to the Last 16. Needs to get to the last two to guarantee a card. Some performance regardless.
https://www.live-darts.com/category/...draw-20190119/

Edit : And gone in Last 16. This and Ding's 147, I'm on a roll today.
Kayroo got to the last 16 as well, would love to see him walking on in barrister garb if he got a card.

Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 19-01-19 at 15:41.
ArmaniJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Old 20-01-19, 15:08   #4574
Flushdraw
The Gamesmaster
 
Flushdraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Swieqi, Sunny Malta
Posts: 22,479
Duzza having a crack at the PDC this year

Flushdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 20-01-19, 18:13   #4575
rounders123
Member
 
rounders123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Norf Dablin
Posts: 3,918
I get the feeling the BDO is crumbling and its only a matter of time before they are unified with the PDC. What with BBC abandoning and stars jumping ship or retiring off. When you think about it is ridiculous how they are still divided.
rounders123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-19, 11:56   #4576
KevIRL
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 19,849
lolDarts

Anderson withdraws from the PL before it starts. PDC decide to replace him with 9 different players who will play a match each over the first 9 weeks. The competition was a bit of a joke anyway but this is just a farce.
KevIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks From:
Old 04-02-19, 12:34   #4577
TM2204
Member
 
TM2204's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wicklow
Posts: 930
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevIRL View Post
lolDarts

Anderson withdraws from the PL before it starts. PDC decide to replace him with 9 different players who will play a match each over the first 9 weeks. The competition was a bit of a joke anyway but this is just a farce.
That's just ridic
TM2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Thanks From:
Old 17-02-19, 00:48   #4578
ArmaniJeans
Closed Account
 
ArmaniJeans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In the heart of Transylvania, in the Vampire Hall of Fame Yeah.
Posts: 10,046

Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 17-02-19 at 00:52.
ArmaniJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-19, 07:21   #4579
KevIRL
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 19,849
Needed to finish bull bull bull to complete the game tho
KevIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Irish Poker Boards > Gambling > General Gambling

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:36.