No announcement yet.

Irish Football betting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its prob me laying your shelbourne bet on bf! im balls deep on it!
    GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
      Long term, bets like this will kill your bank balance and build another extension on the bookies house
      Fair play to Pats, game killed inside 25mins.
      I should have mentioned before when I do a multiple its never more than 2pts as a rule.
      Had 2pts on that one tonight which never really got going.
      From checking the figures I am a loser in multiples but not a whole pile and picking decent priced singles and spotting a decent lay here and there for anything up to 14/15 pts has allowed me get away with it pretty handy.
      Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
      its prob me laying your shelbourne bet on bf! im balls deep on it!
      UL from what a couple of mates told me Limerick just weren't that bothered.
      Just about the only thing I did right apart from pick overs in U.C.D game.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
        Fair play to Pats, game killed inside 25mins.
        I should have mentioned before when I do a multiple its never more than 2pts as a rule.
        Had 2pts on that one tonight which never really got going.
        From checking the figures I am a loser in multiples but not a whole pile and picking decent priced singles and spotting a decent lay here and there for anything up to 14/15 pts has allowed me get away with it pretty handy.
        not digging btw but
        why not just stick to the singles?

don't mind me anyhu, big bet on bohs for the league at start of season
        chance to lay it off this morning
        didn't take it
        feel like fucking the house out the window,
        never mind the pc

Galway had their reserve team out
        they gave a fucking debut to a 27 yr old Gaa player ffs (im sure he is good and all but...)
        bohs midfield really is brainless/talentless when they have time and space)

Comment

not digging btw but
          why not just stick to the singles?Pure boredom and not fancying a team on their own at too short a price, which makes no sense when you think about it

don't mind me anyhu, big bet on bohs for the league at start of season
          chance to lay it off this morning
          didn't take it
          feel like fucking the house out the window,
          never mind the pc

Galway had their reserve team out
          they gave a fucking debut to a 27 yr old Gaa player ffs (im sure he is good and all but...)
          bohs midfield really is brainless/talentless when they have time and space)Why did Bohs feel the need to play the ball down both flanks so slowly, when both full backs were there for the taking?

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
            Why did Bohs feel the need to play the ball down both flanks so slowly, when both full backs were there for the taking?
            Dumb fucks is the best answer I can think off

really wanted to sell the bet but couldn't when I say the Galway team//long term was right think to do(maybe)

When bohs went at them with pace they destroyed them

ooh and you have just answered the short priced multiple question

4 teams at evens, all those variables(bit of luck, ref, linesmen, 28 players, 2 managers per game) the fact that all 4 prices are giving the bookie a vig
            better off tossing a coin imo
            *ooh and the stress when one mistake cost you the bet really burns

keep posting the other bets though, always a good read!
            Last edited by Guest; 22-10-10, 21:28. Reason: *

Comment

Shels backers were very lucky last night, not a hope we deserved the 3 points.

Comment

Was at the UCD game last night. Billy Brennan seems not the best.
                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Raheny Red View Post
                  Shels backers were very lucky last night, not a hope we deserved the 3 points.
                  luky fooookers

killed me!

bad end to the season for mise it seems

laying mon for a lil
                  GAA News Website

Comment

luky fooookers

killed me!

bad end to the season for mise it seems

laying mon for a lil
                    Haven't really looked a whole lot yet but that seems a solid lay.
                    Took a nice bit on Sligo at 5/4 with Laddies think they're 11/10 general now.

Comment

so you missed the 13/10 i took with boyles on sligo

i like galway, longford (try get them in asian hcs)
                      rovers have sold out bray, home tickets too, bray rumoured to rest a few for play off, ill be backing them too
                      thinking of laying mon too - trying to find out how serious derry are taking it, as theyre all set up for a party straight after it!
                      GAA News Website

Comment

what about limerick for the final game aya
                        GAA News Website

Comment

so you missed the 13/10 i took with boyles on sligo

i like galway, longford (try get them in asian hcs)
                          rovers have sold out bray, home tickets too, bray rumoured to rest a few for play off, ill be backing them too
                          thinking of laying mon too - trying to find out how serious derry are taking it, as theyre all set up for a party straight after it!
                          stay away from galway imo - resting 7 starters

Comment

Pat Devlin, the DoF for Bray, has promised to play their best side at home to Rovers - "however, we have 8 players on the treatment table". Bray have a massive game on Tuesday, I may lump on Rovers (-1)

Comment

super super hoops super super hoops . . .

getting in the mood! going to be some evening. Shame rovers game isnt the televised one.

backing rovers, laying mon, on sligo early. Might lay bohs a lil if dundalk full strength (kearns)

On munster tonight too (off topic i know! ) +4
                              GAA News Website

Comment

rovers on rte
                                bohs on setanta
                                GAA News Website

Comment

I'm all over Rovers -1 @ 4/5.

Comment

1.95 avail on bf

bray started full team - kelly back
                                    GAA News Website

Comment

fingal team very strong, mc faul back - hawkins starting (was a doubt)
                                      hear from their players theyre well up for it too

taking them also
                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Nice late goal for sligo backers
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

yeh that was a little something
                                          everything else was ill
                                          when bray went 1-0 up i layed the balls of them - and backed shams more. That 2-2 goal cost me a fortune, enough to cover the -1.5 hc bet i had on the same match. trading 1.15 - two best players from bray off the pitch!

then had dundalk +1.75 goals, so on the 90th min winning, when it was 2-1 still winning, 3-1 lose half the bet.

Also, only got small bit of the money on fingal -

run fkn better!!

laying mons - so suggest everyone else backs monaghan! lol
                                          GAA News Website

Comment

Wow Rovers were shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                              stay away from galway imo - resting 7 starters
                                              thank fcuk one of my tips came through

also I dont know how good this info is to anyone but there is strong rumors that Fingal are having a press conference tomorrow to announce that they are busto - hence relegating them. Drogs and Bray would playoff then and Galway would be safe. Dont know how you can bet on any of this info though

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                thank fcuk one of my tips came through

also I dont know how good this info is to anyone but there is strong rumors that Fingal are having a press conference tomorrow to announce that they are busto - hence relegating them. Drogs and Bray would playoff then and Galway would be safe. Dont know how you can bet on any of this info though
                                                You can't but I'm fucking delighted if this is true. No to franchise football!

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                  Nice late goal for sligo backers
                                                  Everyone on pitch accepting the draw except the club captain who came on in 90th minute
                                                  But substitute Conor O’Grady made a telling impact upon his 90th minute introduction, releasing Eoin Doyle on the right and sprinting 70 yards in support before Gary McCabe was tripped inside the area and Keane converted from the spot.

easy game!!!
                                                  Pats Smats!
                                                  Pats will be 4th/5th/6th and happy with it

First/2nd between Bohs/Shams

3rd/4th between Sligo Rovers and Franchise(dependant on how they start?)

5th/6th Pats and Fundalk

Almost easy game
                                                  Amond 2pts ew Top LOI Goal scorer 33/1 lads!
                                                  Made e/w money
                                                  coulda, woulda, shoulda etc etc

Comment

Should be early value on Sligo for the league next season.

Comment

If we fail tonight I'll be lumping on ourselves next season, Matthews has worked wonders.

Comment

views on tonight?
                                                        im taking the 6t4 with boyles on longford. "who's shitter" is the question
                                                        also hear derry although have the shirt in tow for the night out, are flat out trying to win this one

any other opinions? or team news?
                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

The Alan Keane injury time peno for Rovers won me a nice payout on my antepost bet @16's

Unfortunately that score was offset by a good chunk when Shamrocks Rovers failed to take care of Bray.

Comment

yeh id a lovely day in the first

laid shels mon and backed longford for a nice finish to the season!

looking forward to the transfer shenanigans that will ensue. Expect shamrock rovers and sligo to be the main movers here.

Good season all, i thoroughly enjoyed it and hope my ramblings made a few a little money!
                                                            GAA News Website

Comment

Jesus just watching MNS

How did Shams win the league?

Twigg scored his usual, defender falls, he tries to cross, hits a player and goes in goal

Bohs should have had about 7
                                                              Byrne missed a sitter
                                                              Madden missed some amount of sitters (good luck to Celtic if they sign him)

More important
                                                              How the fuck did Sligo Rovers not win the league with them two basket cases trying to throw it away

Comment

Was too busy all weekend to do much punting.
                                                                All I got on was Sligo by all accounts it seems I was lucky but from what I saw on MNS last night Sligo had the best of it.

The close season is great for the rumour mill. I expect plenty of activity from Limerick with Scully staying on also I hear Cork will be movers and shakers.Obv Sligo,Shams and Pats will strengthen while Bohs may not lose as many as people think.

Just from scrolling back through bits and pieces nobody seemed to post many losers. Well done lads
                                                                Last edited by Aya14; 02-11-10, 17:08.

Comment

Laying Mons for a bit at 4.3 not touching the other game but I'd be going draw if I was.

Comment

Waterford 5/6 tonight.

If i'm going to be freezing my arse off I might aswell try and make some money!
                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Selfishly, I hope Mon U do it.

Comment

Selfishly, I hope Mon U do it.
                                                                        Alas they did.

Waterford have lost 5 in a row against them. One of those defeats was in Monaghan a few weeks ago when we were 2-0 up at half time and managed to lose 4-2

Still managed to finish 4 points ahead of them in the league. The very epitome of a bogey team.

It's a fkin travesty that they weren't playing a two legged playoff for promotion. The playoff system is a load of bollox, I mean why on earth should Bray get a second chance?
                                                                        Last edited by dannydiamond; 03-11-10, 00:16.
                                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

I know how you feel. In 2008 and 2009 we came second and each time just a point behind the champions, sickening really. The novelty of the first division is great at first but after a few months it becomes torture. Gearing up for season 5 now.

Comment

It's looking like Rovers may well win the league again.

Comment

Dundalk 11/4 (Stan James) away to Bohs anyone

Comment

Dundalk 11/4 (Stan James) away to Bohs anyone
                                                                                7/4 draw no bet with Paddys.

Comment

Any reason as to why they are such a big price? Resting players for Saturday's cup final perhaps?

Comment

No idea, we're really stretched with 4 games in 2 weeks and fenlon and Buckley suspended, bisto really needs a break aswell, draw would be a good result for us

Comment

Yeah I really want to get stuck into Dundalk at that price. Their away form, their inconsistency and a shit load of games to date are really putting me off.

On another note, hoping the bookies over rate Shels this coming weekend at home to Cork. I'll be looking to lay us.....

Comment

Good draw for Pats tonight, keeps the run going.

Comment

Won a great bet in Euro Cup's Italy Spain final. So excited.
                                                                                          Football Betting Sites UK

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                            Yeah futbol24 is the nuts. The goal disallowed sound is the most distressing thing possible though .
                                                                                            you should also try https://www.livesoccer.com

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            X