• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    England to get to the Semi Finals

Whats my best option for punting that?
    Set the money on fire would be a better option

Comment

Will Argentina start Messi, Aguero and Higuain?
      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Would absolutely love a tutorial on betfair.

@HJ, can you explain the amounts shown under the team names, ie €1000 under chile, is this the greened out amount, amount wagered or amount layed?
        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

If you do find odds for it I'll lay it.
          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post

@HJ, can you explain the amounts shown under the team names, ie €1000 under chile, is this the greened out amount, amount wagered or amount layed?

Comment

They're best priced 26/5 with BetBright to reach the Semi-Finals (5/1 with 888 and Unibet)
              They're 10/1 to get knocked out at the SF stage with Bet365, Coral, WH, Skybet, Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                Will Argentina start Messi, Aguero and Higuain?
                I'd say they'll rotate that 3rd striker in the group games. Could be Higuain, Palacio or Lavezzi, doubt they'll see more than 60 mins per game whoever starts, not good players to consider for TGS.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Mint
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

The green amount is the net result for me if that teams win. If chile win I get 1000. Hence the expression greened out, if all of the available options have turned green.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                      They're best priced 26/5 with BetBright to reach the Semi-Finals (5/1 with 888 and Unibet)
                      They're 10/1 to get knocked out at the SF stage with Bet365, Coral, WH, Skybet, Winner
                      If you do find odds for it I'll lay it.
                      Thats skinnier than I thought, there is 6/1 on betfair but I thought someone would have it priced more realistically I was expecting around 9/1

Make me an offer Micknail
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Thats skinnier than I thought, there is 6/1 on betfair but I thought someone would have it priced more realistically I was expecting around 9/1

Make me an offer Micknail
                        Give you 7/1, depending on betsize
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Fair play to Betbright, they're top price 17 teams in probably the most oddscheckered market in sports betting, certainly one way of attracting new customers.
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Can anyone explain to me how Lionel Messi at 8 to 1 for top goalscorer

is not the bet of the tournament.

Also I will wait until at least Brazil game over as a goal from neymar etc would have a significant impact on % in betfair market, might get 9 to 1.

His biggest rivals might be his own teammates

Comment

FML wanted to back Alexis Sanchez to outscore Pedro at 7/2 with Ladbrokes last night but i couldn't log in. Just remembered and checked it now and it's 15/8 sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                had a look at the Player of the Tournament market. Anyone that has Bet365, Neuer is 200/1 there.

Justifying 200/1 shots is always a bit ridiculous but....
                                If Germany go deep, you'd have to think Neuer will be a big part of it. Ideally, you'd want an all-round good team performance with a sharing of the goals for Germany (likely as there's a lot of goalscoring midfielders in the German team) and heroic performances from Neuer behind a team that leaves a lot to be desired defensively (imo. Low is a poor coach imo and Germany are set up to give teams more of a chance than they should. So that leads to the conclusion that if they are to progress, the keeper would need to be in top form).
                                Germany go far or win the tournament, and there's no great standout performers for any other team (Brazil flop, Spain grind it out, Messi isn't the superstar for Argentina, Ronaldo goes out at the group stage, and every other team's good performance is a result of the manager).
                                Also, if Germany get to the final, I 100% guarantee Neuer will have had a good tournament and the pundits will all be talking about Kahn in 2002 and how after such a great tournament he made a mistake in the final. If Germany go on to win, Neuer will have done what Kahn could not and will be the German hero and naturally be awarded the player of the tournament.

So there you go, a 200/1 shot that's effectively even money
                                into 100/1, obv lock

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                Can anyone explain to me how Lionel Messi at 8 to 1 for top goalscorer

is not the bet of the tournament.

Also I will wait until at least Brazil game over as a goal from neymar etc would have a significant impact on % in betfair market, might get 9 to 1.

His biggest rivals might be his own teammates
                                He's budget.
                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 12-06-14, 17:02.
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Spain Each Way @ 8/1

France @ 30/1

Messi Each Way top scorer @ 9/1

Ibisevic Each Way top scorer @ 250/1

Sanchez Each Way top scorer @ 66/1

Vargas Each Way top scorer @ 100/1

Sanchez group stage top scorer @ 80/1

Sturridge top England scorer @ 3/1

Son Heung Min top South Korea scorer @ 8/1

Okazaki top Japan scorer @ 3/1

Ronaldo top Portugal scorer @ 1/1

Brazil maximum pts @ 11/10

Australia zero pts @ 7/5

Japan maximum pts @ 35/1

Japan to qualify @ 6/5

Chile over 3.5 group goals @ 8/11

Holland group stage exit @ 11/8

0-0 yankee on Manuas fixtures

Under 2.5 goals on Manuas fixtures @ 13/2

Spain, Brazil, Chile, Uruguay to win opening games @ 6/1

Honduras to beat Switzerland @ 7/1

Spain to beat Holland @ 1/1

Needless to say, Group B will be make or break for me.
                                  Last edited by Raheny Red; 12-06-14, 17:14.

Comment

With a friend, my side on the left.

Uruguay vs England
                                    Brazil vs England
                                    Suarez +1 vs Wayne Rooney
                                    Fred vs Wayne Rooney
                                    Higuaín vs Awayne Rooney.

Bookies:

10 quid on Brazil to wear yellow tonight @2/1
                                    Spain lowest goals e/w @500/1
                                    Argentina and Augero @33/1
                                    Chile to reach the smi final @9/1
                                    Over 4.5 own goals at 6/4 (good lolev on this one)
                                    Columbia and Augero @500/1
                                    Subs to score over 19.5 goals @5/6 (sounds like free monies )
                                    Team to concede the fewest @22/1
                                    Italy e/w @25/1
                                    Columbia e/w @40/1
                                    Chili @54/1

Comment

bets for tonight. 2-0 brazil, fred to score first

Comment

Bet365's 12/1 about Ivan Rakitic anytime is huge.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Dunphy ripping Brazil apart lol

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                            10 quid on Brazil to wear yellow tonight @2/1
                                            Ship ...

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                              bets for tonight. 2-0 brazil, fred to score first
                                              just added brazil 2-1 at 20/1

Comment

UL shrap!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                  UL shrap!
                                                  made a mistake and 2-1 at 20/1 was half time score. found out half way through the first half so was a decent sweat for the last 10 minutes!!

Comment

Australia to get zero points out of their group looks nailed on for more than doubling your money. Dreadful side atm and will be clobbered by Chile, Spain, and Netherlands.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                      Australia to get zero points out of their group looks nailed on for more than doubling your money. Dreadful side atm and will be clobbered by Chile, Spain, and Netherlands.
                                                      Never mind found it...great spot.
                                                      Last edited by Pat Mustard; 12-06-14, 22:44. Reason: found the bet
                                                      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                        Where is this?
                                                        Well I backed it on Paddy Power:

Comment

I'm on the card market for the Mexico - Cameroon game. Cameroon kicked lumps out of Germany in a friendly there recently, and I read the referee is not afraid of dishing out a card. On Cameroon to win the card count, and on over 40 points.

Comment

I'm on the card market for the Mexico - Cameroon game. Cameroon kicked lumps out of Germany in a friendly there recently, and I read the referee is not afraid of dishing out a card. On Cameroon to win the card count, and on over 40 points.
                                                            Understatement of the year 1 red in each of his last 3 games and 7 reds and 24 yellows in his last 6 games.

Comment

Not really going to get to watch all the games tonight but backed 10 or more goals @ 5/1 for a bit of interest.

Had backed Brazil 3-1 last night but cashed out @ 2-1 for small profit rather than sticking it out.

Comment

Cameroon over 40 points @ 4/1 for the interest it is so!

Looking forward to every Cameroon tackle now

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                  Not really going to get to watch all the games tonight but backed 10 or more goals @ 5/1 for a bit of interest.

Had backed Brazil 3-1 last night but cashed out @ 2-1 for small profit rather than sticking it out.
                                                                  You lack
                                                                  What is that puppy called?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                    You lack
                                                                    What is that puppy called?
                                                                    Balls is the emoticon you need there!

The Pup is called Oscar after the thing in the Bin in Seasame St.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Is he a grouch?
                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I wanted to leave him with a complex obv.

Is he a grouch?
                                                                          Only when we kick him or pull his tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                            Cameroon over 40 points @ 4/1 for the interest it is so!

Looking forward to every Cameroon tackle now
                                                                            which site did ya get 4/1 plz
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                              which site did ya get 4/1 plz
                                                                              PP

Its for Cameroon over 40pts on their own

Nice wet, greasy pitch I see, gone in again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                PP

Its for Cameroon over 40pts on their own

Nice wet, greasy pitch I see, gone in again.
                                                                                wasn't on oddschecker so I had no clue. joining ye all on this one!

edit: phew just on in time, just a single bet for small monies as didn't have bank card on hand
                                                                                Last edited by mdoug; 13-06-14, 16:02.
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

On for the craic. What's the scoring system again?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                    On for the craic. What's the scoring system again?
                                                                                    Y - 10
                                                                                    R - 25

Comment

They only averaged 1 yellow per game in qualifying and no reds. Wouldn't go wild there lads.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                        They only averaged 1 yellow per game in qualifying and no reds. Wouldn't go wild there lads.
                                                                                        Its only a fun bet, hopefully the ref goes mad.

Couldn't find anything serious to back in this game tbf

Comment

wasn't on oddschecker so I had no clue. joining ye all on this one!

edit: phew just on in time, just a single bet for small monies as didn't have bank card on hand
                                                                                          You're not joining me, I'm on over 40 total.

Comment

Getting on Mexico corner match bet. Should be free money looking at it.

Comment

I have mexico in every accum I made today.. this is painful
                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Dafuq - send him off

Lol, not even a yellow?

Comment

1st two matches absolutely ruined by referee and linesman
                                                                                                  PB

Comment

Gonna take a spear in the back for a yellow in this game. Referee has an unbalanced range it appears.

Comment

Mexico @ 6/5 sure a lock?!

I went on to back -1 but not with them at that price for the match!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                        Mexico @ 6/5 sure a lock?!

I went on to back -1 but not with them at that price for the match!
                                                                                                        With that weather this game could peter out badly

Comment

Gonna take a spear in the back for a yellow in this game. Referee has an unbalanced range it appears.
                                                                                                          Racist. You have a job as RTE pundit if you like

Comment

Anyone who had Peralta just got nicely slowrolled for 1st scorer bet by Alkin

Comment

I have mexico in every accum I made today.. this is painful
                                                                                                              Spain and Chile now please so I have some very nice sweats tomorrow!!

Also on netherlands/spain ht ft for the next game for a fiver
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Going with the obvious Diego Costa fgs here. Betbright are double odds if players score again as well as refunding bets if it finishes 0-0, makes it a pretty favourable bet imo.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Went Mexico Chile -1 nd Spain -1 works out like 18/1 for the interest

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                                                    Went Mexico Chile -1 nd Spain -1 works out like 18/1 for the interest
                                                                                                                    More like 8/1 no

Edit - ignore me, missed the Mexico part

Comment

De Jong first to get a card 9/1

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        Going with the obvious Diego Costa fgs here. Betbright are double odds if players score again as well as refunding bets if it finishes 0-0, makes it a pretty favourable bet imo.
                                                                                                                        Like that Double Odds if they score again. What price is he there?

With Costa (9/2) & Alexis Sanchez (4/1) for the next 2 matches with a double done aswell. Double odds on Boyles for the singles if they score in first 20 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                          De Jong first to get a card 9/1
                                                                                                                          Have backed him to be booked at 13/10. And gone for Spain. This Dutch team are a bit rubbish imo.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X