NFL fantasy 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
    Fair enough, how does the pre draft order work, do i have to rank all potential draftees? Is it likely to work well or am I as well off using the autodraft facility?
    I had a look at it last year, looks fairly straightforward.

Comment

Whoever is the last person not already in the league please let me know and can send on the invite

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
        Whoever is the last person not already in the league please let me know and can send on the invite
        Yeah I'm not in, wanted to send money first, pm me the details, Thanks Ste

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
          Yeah I'm not in, wanted to send money first, pm me the details, Thanks Ste
          Sweet, get iago to confirm we he can and we get draft order set tonight. We going with tuesday, ya?
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            Sweet, get iago to confirm we he can and we get draft order set tonight. We going with tuesday, ya?
            In the league now so all set for draft order, anything outside the top 8 I'll be raging.

Comment

Got money from bohsman, silver tiger, brady23 & Fonkey over the last two days
              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Order taken from the NFL Fantasy site as they came up.

1- Henne Given Sunday
                2- NobodycanholdaKenbrelltoh
                3- Show us your TDs
                4- Ghostface Eagles
                5- Honda Hornets
                6- Schaub Shank Redemption
                7- Mavericks
                8- Silver Puddings
                9- El Trens
                10- Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe
                11- De Bowez
                12- White Knights
                13 - Brady23
                14- Team Darryl Strawberry

Random order below selected by CHD for the draft (so please blame him )

Draft order updated on NFL Fantasy site

Last edited by ghostface; 26-08-14, 19:05.

Comment

Also, was thinking of setting up as 2 divisions with top 2 going through to playoffs last 2 weeks of the season. People happy with that? Will obviously do random selection for each division

Comment

Assume this is done with snake selection process too??

Comment

Also, was thinking of setting up as 2 divisions with top 2 going through to playoffs last 2 weeks of the season. People happy with that? Will obviously do random selection for each division
                      Happy with that.
                      Going to be an interesting draft.

side note - CHD, are you a WW?

Comment

12th pick
                        Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

There is an nfl fantasy app available that seems pretty good. Not sure if can participate in draft from it yet but might be useful for some folks

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                            12th pick
                            Tough but although I have 3rd pick in 1st rnd, I'll have to wait ages for my 2nd assuming it is a snake draft.

Good Luck.

Comment

can everyone post the name of their team and we will start a new thread with the team names and corresponding posters in the first post. Part of the fun is knowing who youre playing and I hadnt a clue half the time last year as all teams arent obvious.

Honday Hornets for me obv
                              airport, lol

Comment

El Trens signing in

Comment

Order taken from the NFL Fantasy site as they came up.

1- Henne Given Sunday
                                  2- NobodycanholdaKenbrelltoh Eagle Eye
                                  3- Show us your TDs
                                  4- Ghostface Eagles Ghostface
                                  5- Honda Hornets Eamonhonda
                                  6- Schaub Shank Redemption Lurker
                                  7- Mavericks AK Donk
                                  8- Silver Puddings Silver Tiger
                                  9- El Trens mcnugget
                                  10- Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe
                                  11- De Bowez Bohsman
                                  12- White Knights White Knight
                                  13 - Brady23 Brady
                                  14- Team Darryl Strawberry Rufio
                                  Confirm the rest from other peeps, I've to watch Hard Knocks now

Comment

Youre welcoime to first pick if thats the case.
                                    Ghost is referring to the time he got ribbed for taking Mike Vick in round 1 of the draft a couple of years ago when he first signed with the Eagles. Ever since that it's been a running joke that ghost will take Mike first pick

Ye I would imagine 1 team if just the one league. I wouldn't trust Lurker to try rig it using 2
                                    Quiet you

can everyone post the name of their team and we will start a new thread with the team names and corresponding posters in the first post. Part of the fun is knowing who youre playing and I hadnt a clue half the time last year as all teams arent obvious.

Honday Hornets for me obv
                                    Schaub Shank Redemption. Lurker23 is now on the clock

There's 4 players in the draft that should definitely be chosen with the first four picks imo. Wonder will it work out that way.

Comment

#10 - SODB = gocall01.

i'll take AP, Shady or JC & go from there...

Comment

7,8 and 9 are statistically the worst places to pick in a 14 team draft. Gonna have to do it the hard way for 3 in a row
                                        Last edited by Fonkey; 27-08-14, 20:40.

Comment

Henne Given Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post

There's 4 players in the draft that should definitely be chosen with the first four picks imo. Wonder will it work out that way.
                                            Way to put me under pressure with the 4th pick. Will def have to do my homework now, was thinking Aaron Rodgers originally

Comment

Peterson, McCoy, Charles and Forte?????

Comment

Originally posted by Fonkey View Post
                                                Shhhhh
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Shhhhh
                                                  I just don't want him takin Rodgers

Comment

Originally posted by Fonkey View Post
                                                    Will say so after the draft. Just thought I'd throw a secretive post out there.

Sure I suppose it doesn't matter to me anyway. I'm first pick. I'll just have to hope that kicker I'm coveting makes it back around to me in the 2nd round

Comment

Show Us Your TDs. First pick (in the second round )

Comment

DRAFT DAY TUESDAY 2nd SEPT @ 9.30!!

Comment

Final bump, draft in 90 mins

Comment

It seems editing league places was a pre-draft setting so the leagues are staying as is, Chd had done a lovely random order too.

Special shout out to AkDonk on his Welker pick up

Comment

It seems editing league places was a pre-draft setting so the leagues are staying as is, Chd had done a lovely random order too.

Special shout out to AkDonk on his Welker pick up
                                                              He'll come good. Only a 4 week suspension. A good combination to have with manning when he plays and i didnt take him too high up to sacrifice other picks.

Comment

Anyone looking for a QB, willing to deal RG3 or Rodgers for a good WR?

Comment

Eagle Eye trying to dangle a Brown in front of me for my bell cow.

Nice try

Comment

Me this morning.

Comment

Any takers for ray rice?
                                                                      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                        Me this morning.

Feck J. Thomas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                          Any takers for ray rice?
                                                                          Hilarious that the NFL are claiming they weren't aware of that video before. Also, don't know how they can indefinitely suspend him when they have a policy setting a number of games he should be suspended for.

Fair play to the Ravens tho for cutting him. Altho they cut players for beating their wife but not murder

Comment

Will say so after the draft. Just thought I'd throw a secretive post out there.

Sure I suppose it doesn't matter to me anyway. I'm first pick. I'll just have to hope that kicker I'm coveting makes it back around to me in the 2nd round
                                                                            Who are the 4?
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                              Who are the 4?
                                                                              Switch Forte with Lacy and Fonkey got it. Other 3 are not debatable imo.

Comment

Switch Forte with Lacy and Fonkey got it. Other 3 are not debatable imo.
                                                                                Calvin Johnson should probably be in the top 4 to be honest, he will easily outscore 2 out of those 4.
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Calvin Johnson should probably be in the top 4 to be honest, he will easily outscore 2 out of those 4.
                                                                                  I'm sure he will but what matters is value rather than overall points scored by one player. The drop off from the 5 RBs mentioned to the next tier is much larger than the same drop off in WRs. You can pick up a top tier WR in round 2 but not a top tier RB if you get me.

Comment

I'm sure he will but what matters is value rather than overall points scored by one player. The drop off from the 5 RBs mentioned to the next tier is much larger than the same drop off in WRs. You can pick up a top tier WR in round 2 but not a top tier RB if you get me.
                                                                                    Yeah of course, theres bucketload of WRs that will get you half decent scores but same doesnt apply for RB.
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Yea, from what I was reading 7th was about the right place for him to go.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                        Yea, from what I was reading 7th was about the right place for him to go.
                                                                                        Id have no issue taking him 5th, but yeah thats where most "experts" had him
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Great, AP has been putting a whooping on his kid.

Comment

Ghostface, you bout to get whipped boy
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Title change to 2014 plz
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Title change to 2014 plz
                                                                                                  Do you have a team in douggy
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Do you have a team in douggy
                                                                                                    Joined a public league with 1 friend 2 days back, never done the draft before and wasn't really interested but then 'the league' started back up and I had to join and made him!

Have a massive €5 bet on who goes further/finishes higher.
                                                                                                    Honestly I literally know nothing very little about nfl ff, no research for the draft except for watching the games last week and we also made a rule of no transfers or waiver wire but I will watch how it works to learn for next year.

Just gonna pick my team by stats and odds and shtuff,

SPOILER

first big call is wallace>decker as projections are huge difference

The league is going to make me addicted to this
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Joined a public league with 1 friend 2 days back, never done the draft before and wasn't really interested but then 'the league' started back up and I had to join and made him!

Have a massive €5 bet on who goes further/finishes higher.
                                                                                                      Honestly I literally know nothing very little about nfl ff, no research for the draft except for watching the games last week and we also made a rule of no transfers or waiver wire but I will watch how it works to learn for next year.

Just gonna pick my team by stats and odds and shtuff,

SPOILER

first big call is wallace>decker as projections are huge difference

The league is going to make me addicted to this
                                                                                                      Ah your not in with us. Booouuuuurrrnnns. We could have had all teh sidebets bro
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Ah your not in with us. Booouuuuurrrnnns. We could have had all teh sidebets bro
                                                                                                        I don't want to give away my GAB €'s.
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I don't want to give away my GAB €'s.
                                                                                                          Bet ya you lose it all Doug, you love losing a few pound. Guy at work loves an ok 4 figure bet only backs.the odd horse is backing dusky something or other in second in Chester fill your boots doug man
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Bet ya you lose it all Doug, you love losing a few pound. Guy at work loves an ok 4 figure bet only backs.the odd horse is backing dusky something or other in second in Chester fill your boots doug man
                                                                                                            That's actually one of the horses on the Scoop6 tomorrow... Now I have to include him, honestly was on my maybe list but have just bumped him up instead of storm king. Hopefully I shall be saying thank you tomorrow when I win the million
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

That's actually one of the horses on the Scoop6 tomorrow... Now I have to include him, honestly was on my maybe list but have just bumped him up instead of storm king. Hopefully I shall be saying thank you tomorrow when I win the million
                                                                                                              I believe you mate, this fella never gives us tips but when he does he has a good strikerate. But fill your boots all the same
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Ghostface, you bout to get whipped boy
                                                                                                                I'm away so haven't had time to change my team, still confident ill hockey your tag tag team!

Comment

Haha was coming on to attach the below picture but this made me laugh "Bet ya you lose it all Doug, you love losing a few pound". First nfl ff week. First nfl ff win. Ship!

SPOILER

I owe ya a few pints for dusky by the way

Also fuck you colts!
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Haha was coming on to attach the below picture but this made me laugh "Bet ya you lose it all Doug, you love losing a few pound". First nfl ff week. First nfl ff win. Ship!

SPOILER

I owe ya a few pints for dusky by the way

Also fuck you colts!
                                                                                                                    Haha I only vaguely remember posting that
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Haha I only vaguely remember posting that
                                                                                                                      How did you and ghostface fare? Is it possible to stalk the league from afar? If so, possible linkage?
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

How did you and ghostface fare? Is it possible to stalk the league from afar? If so, possible linkage?
                                                                                                                        I whipped that boys little head.

Fantasy.nfl.com/league/72933
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Fuck me the waivers are skinny.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X