This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
    Im from Dublin and moved to Galway. Anyway who the Fcuk are you. You deserve a slap and good luck when you see me next you blackmailing prick

Also when have I ever hit and run? Ive only played with you once, I was playing for hours, you get in the game play like a tosser stack off to me and leave 25 minutes after that. Think I put 4 hrs into the game and was only a 100 quid. get over yourself.
    Did ya ever have much luck with the birds from the Mercy?
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      Did ya ever have much luck with the birds from the Mercy?
      More of a Pres guy. Mercy birds were alot tighter iirc

Comment

Figures

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Figures
          Mrs Duke says you're a dead man btw

Comment

Do I know you? I am usually pretty quiet at the table, dont play live much except for festivals and def v quiet there. Unless you have caught me on a bad one in the jackpot in the wee hours I would disagree strongly with this and think most people would too.

Also dont know how a thread where the OP tried to blackmail one of the most respected members on here ha turned into digs at me.
            So im multi accounting, looking for staking(clearly sellin %) and now black mailing? I asked Dice politely, in private, and posted up above it was ill judgement on by behalf, but this has nothing got to do with u anyway so go off for a ride on ur shetland pony...

Comment

Originally posted by starrbar View Post
              Have another hand from an omaha live cash game I want to put up? Where should I post this, wouldnt wana upset blaaaa again
              You're a disgrace lad.

Some shit you have called people on here is abysmal.

Was going to give you the benefit of the doubt reading the start of the thread but Ciaran is one of the nicest people you could meet in the Irish Poker scene tbh.

Show a bit of class. You turned into the big man again just because someone posted something nice.

Comment

Cliffs on this thread please. I packed in reading it when I realized every second word was spelled incorrectly!

Is the standard of schools really that fuckin bad.

Comment

I'd prefer a Mercy girl so

Comment

dont know rory personally not sure if hel even remember me but dealt at his tables alot on the live scene and i can say from my exp the man is a gent very quiet @ the tables and minds his own business and iirc i have never seen him hit and run.

and as for dice hes 1 of a kind (even when drunk) imo would never try run an angle
                    Last edited by Donk Magnet; 22-11-11, 22:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                      Also the fact that Dice is one of the nicest lads around doesn't mean he wasn't a cunt in this hand? Why do people think that a persons overriding behaviour and demeanour is perfectly correlated with their every action? #justsaying
                      Pffft, I never even bluff ffs.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorOfDonkology View Post
                          lol looking like it Fire beneath would be a nice touch

Comment

posting at the end of your comments Eoin doesn't make them remotely funny or amusing.

Ya i think the rule does more harm than good, good post too arazi funny stuff My entension of the thread is finally getting across.
                            I will leave the quoted bit to Kayroo

To Rory, I wouldn't bother commenting any more on this thread, you have other things to be concentrating on this weekend (gl at the final table btw)
                            Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                              Pffft, I never even bluff ffs.
                              Did u realy have 10's? Seems a wierd bet if I had checked as u have show down

Comment

Did u realy have 10's? Seems a wierd bet if I had checked as u have show down
                                No

Comment

So im multi accounting, looking for staking(clearly sellin %) and now black mailing? I asked Dice politely, in private, and posted up above it was ill judgement on by behalf, but this has nothing got to do with u anyway so go off for a ride on ur shetland pony...
                                  Never mind the acting out of turn rule, does JP not have a minimum age to play in he's games or where did this joker get a fake ID??

Comment

Im from Dublin and moved to Galway. Anyway who the Fcuk are you. You deserve a slap and good luck when you see me next you blackmailing prick

Also when have I ever hit and run? Ive only played with you once, I was playing for hours, you get in the game play like a tosser stack off to me and leave 25 minutes after that. Think I put 4 hrs into the game and was only a 100 quid. get over yourself.
                                    U know who I am, and my responses are to ur insults! Your a smug little man ill be looking forward to seen ya! I was in the seat 10 mins and I ran top and bottom pair into ur top two, u left 5 mins later saying oh "I have am somewhere to be" that ull be back in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                      Okay, I've got a couple of requests to reopen this, so I will. But please note that this is now a place to think before clicking the post button. Any personal abuse, or anything particularly controversial will be viewed in a very dim light.
                                      This went really well then.

People do realise Lloyd is a serial killer, yes?

Comment

Wow. I'm going to go in to work, then I'm going to have a coffee. Then I'm handing out some two week bans.

EDIT: On reflection, I'm going to give a one week ban to just two people.
                                        Last edited by LuckyLloyd; 23-11-11, 10:55.
                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                        X