Holdem Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holdem Manager

Was just wondering what way people have their Holdem Manager set up and what stats i should be displaying on my HUD. Also is there a guide out there to display what brackets players fall into range wise with regards the stats ie a player with VPIP lower then 15 is a reg nit and so on.

Cheers

I'd be interested in this also, as I've just started using HM the past few weeks and it can be a little tricky to get used to.
    NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Have started using HM extensively lately and find it to be a great tool.

The HUD use is almost a science lol. Beginning to work it out. Most important ones IMO are VPIP, PFR, 3BET, CBET (and the FoldTo and Raise aspects of these).

I believe there are spectrums that one can use for the values, ie is 15 PFR loose?, and you can then colour code these so at quick glance u can see what type of player they are.

Will try get pic up of my latest HUD (as im constantly changing) in order to give u guys an idea.

Comment

u should try poker tracker 3 cant get my head around it,only have it a week tho

Comment

HoldemManager is better than PT3.
          Search 2+2 for HEM, a million threads about it and setting up the HUD and what it all means etc.
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

BOOM!!!

My HUD

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
              HoldemManager is better than PT3.
              Search 2+2 for HEM, a million threads about it and setting up the HUD and what it all means etc.
              too late i bought it

Comment

Originally posted by peteypop View Post
                too late i bought it
                Then u shall be forever shunned by us HM boys lol.

JK, PT does pretty much the same but as far as i know bit more difficult interface (open for correction there though). Best way to get used to it is just to mess round with it urself, ull soon find it to be a very useful tool.

GL

Comment

Originally posted by peteypop View Post
                  too late i bought it
                  I have both, bought PT3 the day it came out and it was buggy as fuck for months upon months, got sick of it and got HEM, its probably much better now but from what ive heard still not as good.
                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

does pt3 do showdown results cant seem to find it

Comment

Cheers for the posts guys. i got it working last night but the only problem im still having is that it doesnt place the correct stats in the right place for players. i read you have to move them around yourself but then the folded cards show up in the wrong place again is there any way to set it up for a 9 handed game so it puts the stats in the right places the whole time rather than moving them each time?

Comment

Without giving a smart answer, you would be best asking at the HM forums or reading the old threads or FAQ's. If you've had a problem with HM, more than likely most others did too.

I remember my hole cards used to show up all over the place, but then I set the HUD to the specific network and it worked fine.

Comment

Working...
                        X