Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speith will owe Rory money if he wins this from here. Reed just wanted to play matchplay vs Rory, but Rory missing every putt has dragged Reed down a few shots.

Comment

This really is quality viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
        Early reports show that Victor Orban will win a supermajority allowing him to change legislation and the Hungarian Constitution without opposition input. A resounding message from the electorate!
        And this is good\bad\indifferent why?
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Anyone know what Spieth was trading at yesterday?
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            And this is good\bad\indifferent why?
            That is each individuals view but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
              Anyone know what Spieth was trading at yesterday?
              Hit 170

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                I always do 5 or 6 2 ball match bet accums on Friday and Sat. Mad how a piece of paper goes from close to being worth a couple a hundred to being worth a piece of paper so quickly.

Greened up to green bin.
                No one would pay the price of a piece of paper for a used betting slip.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                  Hit 170
                  Jesus.

Comment

Rory has probably left 7 shots out there today. His putting has been woeful.

Comment

Puke!

Comment

That is each individuals view but it is what it is.
                        Em. Yeah.

What do you think? You seem pretty excited.

Comment

Reed wins by 3 or 4 now. Incredible masters again.

Comment

Rickie wins this doesn't he
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Em. Yeah.

What do you think? You seem pretty excited.
                              I think it is great for the Hungarian people to have given their selected government such a clear mandate to govern. Whats your own thoughts?

Comment

I think it is great for the Hungarian people to have given their selected government such a clear mandate to govern. Whats your own thoughts?
                                What 'great' outcomes for 'the Hungarian people' do you think will result from having a government with 'such a clear mandate'?

Just the top 3 or 4 will do.

Comment

What 'great' outcomes for 'the Hungarian people' do you think will result from having a government with 'such a clear mandate'?

Just the top 3 or 4 will do.
                                  Seen as though you refuse to answer my question I will not engage with you further.

As regard clear mandate the benefits are clear from every country that doesn't have one as any changes are impossible/very slow.

Comment

With Rory obviously out of the running now I'd like to see Fowler get the win.
                                    Potential playoff?

Comment

Just for the record. I think Orban is a dangerous man. He's got kleptomaniacal tendencies, is moving towards autocracy and uses xenophobic and anti-semitic tropes to appeal to the lowest common denominator. He's putting Hungary outside the realm of civilised Europe - this I fear will have extremely negative consequences for the country, both in terms of the erosion of a fragile democracy and, potentially economically as EU slaps on the wrist turn to something more serious.

It's the Putin playbook - in mitteleuropa.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                        Rickie wins this doesn't he
                                        Either way he didn't bonk it.

Comment

Seen as though you refuse to answer my question I will not engage with you further.

As regard clear mandate the benefits are clear from every country that doesn't have one as any changes are impossible/very slow.
                                          Eh, bullshit.

Ireland doesn't have a clear mandate and it's roaring ahead.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Rahm bends his 5 iron over his knee about shots that if I hit I'd talk about for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                @Raoul we were doing grand until people started interacting. Not even the Hungarians are excited about Hungary. It's a dying craphole. The only advantage being that the rest of Europe get to benefit from recruiting the few remaining smart Hungarians who don't want to live in a shithole.
                                                Have you ever been to Hungary?

Comment

@Raoul we were doing grand until people started interacting. Not even the Hungarians are excited about Hungary. It's a dying craphole. The only advantage being that the rest of Europe get to benefit from recruiting the few remaining smart Hungarians who don't want to live in a shithole.
                                                  Hungary is pretty much the middle of Europe!

We're the odd little peripheral people (who really struggle to comprehend properly what the EU is all about - as we had no participation in the epochal event that led to the founding of the EU in its original incarnation).

Comment

C'mon Rickie. Birdie this and win the playoff.

Comment

Clutch

Fuck yeah Rickie

Comment

How lucky was Reed hitting the hole there.

Comment

Comment

Yep. Do we have to have visited every country we have an opinion on?

Being the geographic centre of something must have been amazing when we travelled by horse&carriage and traded products.
                                                            Well I would strongly disagree that it is a shithole. I would actually regard Budapest as one of the most liveable cities I've been too. Lake Balaton is also stunning.

Comment

If Reed hangs on here, you'll have to say he deserves it.

Hopefully he gives double middle fingers to the cameras and issues a 'fuck you' to the haterz.

Comment

Never been funking for a guy to bogey more than right now.

Comment

Well I would strongly disagree that it is a shithole. I would actually regard Budapest as one of the most liveable cities I've been too. Lake Balaton is also stunning.

The state of /quality of life in no country should be judged on it's capital!

Comment

lol, just remembered I've actually attended a political rally in Hungary.

2002, town called Debrecen. Lots of scantily clad ladies dancing and free beer. No idea what their policies were but everyone seemed happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                      The state of /quality of life in no country should be judged on it's capital!
                                                                      I'm confused when was Lake Balaton transported to the capital?

Comment

True. Look at Wexford.

Edit, meant to quote Elsham
                                                                        Last edited by Lazare; 08-04-18, 22:51.

Comment

missing that eagle chance seemed to knock mc ilroy off his stride
                                                                          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

So everyone else lives in the lake?

You need to bring the debating book back to the kids section of the library!

Comment

So everyone else lives in the lake?

You need to bring the debating book back to the kids section of the library!
                                                                              So you are arguing Hungary is a "shithole"?

What is your own knowledge of Hungarian rural life?

Comment

...

Comment

Bah

Definitely deserves it though.

Comment

...

Comment

So you are arguing Hungary is a "shithole"?

What is your own knowledge of Hungarian rural life?

Show me where I said Hungary is a shithole!

Comment

Stunning view!

SPOILER

Comment

...

Comment

"shithole" is a state of mind not what nice buildings you saw when you were on holidays.
                                                                                            Why have the people overwhelming re-elected the government of this supposed "shithole" again after 8 years of previous rule. Rural voting areas with near 100% Fidesz wins.

Comment

Show me where I said Hungary is a shithole!
                                                                                              I can't help you if you don't even know what you arguing for or not.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                missing that eagle chance seemed to knock mc ilroy off his stride
                                                                                                That 2nd shot on two had me thinking he had it wrapped.

Comment

I can't help you if you don't even know what you arguing for or not.
                                                                                                  I'm not arguing!

I just said don't judge countries on their capital
                                                                                                  or for that matter a pretty lake

You do argue a lot, you seem to have very strong opinions on a lot of stuff that has no connection to you

Is there a reason for this?

Comment

Jack, I'm not gonna play anymore, I don't want to waste anymore time on you & tbh, I'd only end up really fucking with your head

Comment

I'm not arguing!

I just said don't judge countries on their capital
                                                                                                      or for that matter a pretty lake

You do argue a lot, you seem to have very strong opinions on a lot of stuff that has no connection to you

Is there a reason for this?
                                                                                                      We are in the EU, every country votes in this and it effects us, me and you.

Comment

Debating Hungarian politics on a Sunday night is reaching the depths lads.

There was football on today, great golf, hurling finals and beautiful women all over the internet throwing shapes and making gifs.

Comment

Was it just me or did Reed get a very tame round of applause from the crowd on the 18th?

Comment

Was it just me or did Reed get a very tame round of applause from the crowd on the 18th?
                                                                                                            Not just you, the crowd did also.

Wee Rory was wee wee.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                                                Not just you, the crowd did also.

Wee Rory was wee wee.
                                                                                                                Fucking Speeeeth, toying with our hearts like that

Comment

because they have a shithole mindset. I've seen this loads in eastern europe, no-one is happy - indeed they have some of the lowest happiness levels in the world. They are dying populations (Hungary will lose 20% of its population in next 20 years), who haven't recovered from the USSR. The slavic mindset loves misery.
                                                                                                                  If that's your opinion fair enough.

You should note Hungarians are most definitely not Slavic.

Comment

...

Comment

Interesting piece by Butch about fixing auld Orange pants head

Making him concentrate on every shot properly for first time in his life

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post

Wee Rory was wee wee.
                                                                                                                          I think Rory should give it a miss next year, clear his head

Rent a gaff somewhere with a massive TV and watch it with mates over beer and pizza

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X