Cabbage App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabbage App

ive started using the Cabbage App to send my messages , when i got my bill this month its showing out of usage costs for €19 as picture messaging .
    The usage is showing all the contacts i sent the messages to .
    Im on the 3 network with unlimited Data , is there any reason i should be getting charged like this .

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
    ive started using the Cabbage App to send my messages , when i got my bill this month its showing out of usage costs for €19 as picture messaging .
    Im on the 3 network with unlimited Data , is there any reason i should be getting charged like this .
    Picture messages are wicked expensive , I always use Viber to most for picture messages. Dont think you can send pic messages using Cabbage. . Doesnt matter that you have unlimited data as mms messages are a separate thing ??
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Are you saying that you are sending messages using cabbage and they being billed as MMS? There is someone I receive messages from as MMS and that may be what he is doing.

Cabbage shouldn't show as MMS. Unistall the app and try again. And get people to join viber and whatapp. They are handy. I use viber for the calls and mostly whatsapp for texts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
        Are you saying that you are sending messages using cabbage and they being billed as MMS? There is someone I receive messages from as MMS and that may be what he is doing.

Cabbage shouldn't show as MMS. Unistall the app and try again. And get people to join viber and whatapp. They are handy. I use viber for the calls and mostly whatsapp for texts.
        I havent sent any picture messages . I have only sent normal txt msgs for my weekly game
        But they are coming up as pics on my bill .
        I have checked my web acc. And they have definately been going from there .
        Have i got it set up wrong .
        i have viber but that limits you to other viber users and whats app seems to be the same

Comment

I havent sent any picture messages . I have only sent normal txt msgs for my weekly game
          But they are coming up as pics on my bill .
          I have checked my web acc. And they have definately been going from there .
          Have i got it set up wrong .
          i have viber but that limits you to other viber users and whats app seems to be the same
          Have you gone over your monthly allowance for webtexts perhaps?
          Dunno why they would be classed as MMS tho.
          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
            Have you gone over your monthly allowance for webtexts perhaps?
            Dunno why they would be classed as MMS tho.
            No i havent gone over , i still have 83 from 333 left .

Comment

Try contacting 3s helpline thing?

actually, I dunno what the story would be with you using cabbage, are the networks 'ok with it'?
              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                Try contacting 3s helpline thing?

actually, I dunno what the story would be with you using cabbage, are the networks 'ok with it'?
                Did that earlier today , they said somebody be back to within 48 hrs ( wont hold breath ). They said it looks like they were sent strait fom my phone .

Just wondering now if i may have it set up wrong . There is an option in settings for sending method for either Via Server or Direct connection .
                I have via server chk'd . is that correct ???

Ive emailed Cabbage also so hopefully someone will be able to help

Comment

+1 for WhatsApp and viber. Excellent apps.
                  NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

A phone I had a couple of phones ago used to convert SMS to MMS if the message was over 160 characters, I think it was a Nokia.

Comment

Stop sending pictures of your penis.
                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                        Stop sending pictures of your penis.
                        It wasn't a picture of my penis , it was that pic of you in BK that looks like a penis

Comment

Hi
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                          X