Holdem Manager HUD Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holdem Manager HUD Problem

Ive been using Pokertracker for a long time and yesterday after advice from friends decided to make the switch to holdem manager. To try it out i downloaded an isohunt torrent (i know thats bold but i plan on buying it if i like it) containing the holdem and omaha professional edition.

The problem is the HUD. Everything else is working perfectly but when i try to get the HUD up all that comes is a white "table" info form displaying the tables im currently playing. When i try to click these or get a drop down from them the little checkoxes are the only things that change. Ive tried the relaunch HUD option and everything but it just wont work.

Is there anything obvious that im doing wrong that anyone can see?

Help appreciated.

Originally posted by Luckmode View Post
    Ive been using Pokertracker for a long time and yesterday after advice from friends decided to make the switch to holdem manager.To try it out i downloaded an isohunt torrent (i know thats bold but i plan on buying it if i like it) containing the holdem and omaha professional edition.

The problem is the HUD. Everything else is working perfectly but when i try to get the HUD up all that comes is a white "table" info form displaying the tables im currently playing. When i try to click these or get a drop down from them the little checkoxes are the only things that change. Ive tried the relaunch HUD option and everything but it just wont work.

Is there anything obvious that im doing wrong that anyone can see?

Help appreciated.
    i say whats highlighted is the problem. ie its a patched version.

Comment

Originally posted by peteypop View Post
      i say whats highlighted is the problem. ie its a patched version.
      Ive done the free trial also to no avail

Comment

Buy the real version it's not that expensive and the lads who have worked on it deserve to be paid for their work, plus they have excellent forums and customer service.
        Btw it sounds like an "auto import" problem, check your auto import settings and make sure you have it set up correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by David-K View Post
          Buy the real version it's not that expensive and the lads who have worked on it deserve to be paid for their work, plus they have excellent forums and customer service.
          Btw it sounds like an "auto import" problem, check your auto import settings and make sure you have it set up correctly.
          Thanks, yeh ive bought pokertracker and i mainly use that. I plan on buying this IF i like it, as i said in the OP.

Comment

Make sure HEM is running as an administrator.
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
            X