Best Bargain for monitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Bargain for monitors

Currently multitabling 15-20 on my 15.4" laptop so feel its time to upgrade. any one know of any places doing deals on monitors 20"-24"

Cheers

I'll sell you mine in 7 weeks http://www.lg.com/uk/it-products/mon...tor-M1994D.jsp

Comment

Comment

€200 for a 24inch monitor seems very very impressive!

Comment

For your sanity I seriously advise you to avoid Pixmania

Comment

I've a 32" Flatscreen TV which I use for 12-16 tables tiled which works quite well and the definition is great using a HDMI cable from my laptop to it.

However, it's possibly too big and I've used a 26" a bit recently and it's probably better.

Having 2 monitors+ is also fantastic..

Edit: I didn't read the OP it seems, sorry, I've no idea where to get a good deal on one!

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
              For your sanity I seriously advise you to avoid Pixmania
              I am looking to get a couple of thing here. Whats the downside?

Comment

Originally posted by VenturePunter View Post
                I am looking to get a couple of thing here. Whats the downside?
                You better hope it works 100%/they send the correct thing/they dont overcharge because their customer service is an absolute nightmare. I ordered a monitor from them and they sent the wrong one, it was about 3 months before they came to collect it, and refused to give a refund until they collected it. Whats more, since its been collected, UPS have called at the door at least 3 times since looking to collect it again.

Basically they have no direct contact email, and the only people you can speak to by phone are people who don't have the authority to do anything worthwhile to help you.

If anyone does have a problem with them, send me a PM and I will give you the email of their European Mediation Manager, but even she doesn't bother to reply to emails half the time. At least its a start.

Seriously, avoid them.

Comment

Best i could find:
                  Shop online for Laptops, Computers, Printers, Monitors and 100K more IT products from HP, Asus, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, Apple ... Free Delivery Available.

I got a 23.5 inch acer monitor last year from same site for €149 but can't find it. There prices seem to have gone up a lot for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                  X