X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redirect Issue?

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
    does it say where abouts?

EDIT: Anyone else see any strange pop ups occuring on the site? When I clicked to quote the above, i got redirected to some strange "searchdiscovered.com" site, but the address bar still showed IPB
    Got this issue too ...

DeadParrot has been onto the higher ups about this and should hopefully have some answers soon.
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      DeadParrot has been onto the higher ups about this and should hopefully have some answers soon.
      I'm onto support at the moment

Comment

i have mentioned it a couple of times in the BBV, this site is brutal slow at opening up pages and often fails to open them with the last few weeks.
        maybe its connected to this in some way and should be mentioned to the powers that be when notifying them of this recent bug.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Jesus 5Starpool goes away for a few days and the site goes into meltdown...
          Profit before people.

Comment

Okay things should be all okay in the next hour or two (or so Im told)

Comment

When is Dom back, the place is in bits.

Comment

Onto them again now, this is beyond redic

Comment

Cool. Thought it was on my end but got worse over the day. Tell them we are kind of a big deal.

Comment

I also had a pop-up the other day to get me to log into some travel lodge thing, thought I was infected so turned off the modem & scanned everything

Comment

I got this today, asking for PC username and password was an unsecure connection too
                      IPB is hacked imo

We gotz hackorz all up in here

Comment

Happened to me aswel.

Also a little box popped up in the bbv thread earlier with something wrote in it, but disappeared before I could read it. It was really strange. Never seen anything like it happen before.

Comment

Was checknig out mahony92's failed % sale thread flicking to next page and this happened just now, & twice since going to next page

Comment

bump incase a mod missed it, ^^^

Comment

i think this is linked to the original issue
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                              X