This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    Nope, I couldn't do anything of such quality and attention to detail.
    Just found it on google images.
    Was wondering what the deal was with the shark teeth studs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Ashley Young is easily the value FF player at 5.5m given the style Van Gaal plays. Thought he looked excellent in the America friendlies in this system, was pretty prolific FF player for many seasons when he got regular football, should be about 8.5m.

Graziano Pelle the best value new signing.
      Yup, he's in my team. May not have a great chance of of remaining in the side long term, but he was ripping it up in pre-season.

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Considering he is classifed as midfielder but playing as a defender there are better options out there, he doesnt get the 4 points a defender gets for a clean sheet
      He won't exactly be sitting on his own 6 yard line in Van Gaal's 352. He was scoring from the left wing back position pre-season. Probably less chance of goals from him on right though.

Sure we'll see in a half an hour. The Situation and I will be vindicated and celebrated, while you will look like a badge man who has probably had a sub €5k week.

Comment

It's funny that Ashley Young is being talked up as a wing back.

If it was suggested this time last year it would be laughed at.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Was wondering what the deal was with the shark teeth studs.
              Dudes a vampire, what do u expect?
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Van Gaal has a head that wouldn't be out of place on the muppets.

Comment

Any streams?
                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                    Any streams?
                    Streaming is illegal. This is obviously a trap.

Comment

Van Gaal has a head that wouldn't be out of place on the muppets.
                      Agree, something really odd about his head shape

Comment

Motorhead performing The Game from their album Hammered, released in 2001. More from Motorhead: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRogE-xrPGHLUpk-Ypsrs4...
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                          Agree, something really odd about his head shape

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                              I had spag bol too and followed with chocolate gatueax, the rectangular shaped one, small world.
                              Chocolate log >>> swiss roll, wp.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                You got something you want to say to my face Feet.

Comment

Streaming is illegal. This is obviously a trap.

http://firstrowir.eu/watch/275607/1/...a-city-fc.html
                                  Wiziwig, the new MyP2P. Wiziwig.tv brings to you live sports on your PC for free. Live football , Live MLB and NBA. Just for free tv on your pc. Wiziwig.tv brings you also the best P2P programs guides.

Pretty sweet HD stream from Delvey atm

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?...68&part=sports

Pretty sweet HD stream from Delvey atm
                                    Anyone too lazy to find a stream automatically gets link 1 on first row.

Comment

Price runs for 210mins? Not sure I'm ready for that kind of commitment.

Comment

That's Mick McCarthy

Mick gives his opinion of Wolves' 1-0 win over Wigan

Comment

You got something you want to say to my face Feet.
                                          Yes. Where can I meet you?

Comment

First bit of good play from United, really need to strengthen this team.

Comment

Lol
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Some say it's good luck

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.

Comment

What was I thinking...

Comment

Some say it's good luck

https://vine.co/v/M37F1mB5IzB
                                                    Blurgggg
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Yes. Where can I meet you?
                                                      Bray. We can go to the Amusements. Make a day of it.

Comment

In Zurich. Switzerland is fucking magnificent. 13 euro for a pint bottle of Bulmers not so much. Luckily Im so retarded with loot.

Comment

Bahaha, awh jesus, Swansea beating United would be fairly hilarious objectively. Even Moyes could beat Swansea like.
                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Bray. We can go to the Amusements. Make a day of it.
                                                            A wise man once told me Bray is a shithole. Roll the dice again.

Comment

A wise man once told me Bray is a shithole. Roll the dice again.
                                                              Lotties gaf. Scratch some scratchcards. Drink some tea.

Comment

Time for United to get pullis in to save the season

Comment

Not watching the match, but who is play RWB for United? Lingard is it? Did he play there pre-season?
                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                    Not watching the match, but who is play RWB for United? Lingard is it? Did he play there pre-season?
                                                                    He was. Jumped into a tackle and injured himself. Januzaj now I think.

Comment

Comment

Toothless response so far from utd.

Comment

Was never a big Fletcher fan but he's been particularly dire since returning from that illness. He's now out of his depth in this league not to mind United.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                            Spent a day stuck in that pub near the station in Zurich before - easily €100 done on what seemed like just a few beers. Surely the sensible Zurichians are all knackerdrinking in the parks with those prices.
                                                                            Think they all just have teh loots. In a place called Schufenheim for the last three days, tiny village, mountians, lakes etc coming out of its balls. Genuinely stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                              Was never a big Fletcher fan but he's been particularly dire since returning from that illness. He's now out of his depth in this league not to mind United.
                                                                              I'm sick of telling people this. Not a patch on his former self. Sooner we get Carrick back the better.

Comment

I still expect united to win this. They are playing the revolutionary 3-5-2 and are managed by a maverick genius.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                  I'm sick of telling people this. Not a patch on his former self. Sooner we get Carrick back the better.
                                                                                  Do you see what is wrong with this sentence?

Comment

Moyes was always going to have mighty big shoes to fill. Impossible task for any manager.

Must be what inspired LVG to get drunk on his World Cup goalkeeper penalties FPS and pick United's reserve keeper to play at right wing back.

Comment

You can't post links to vines now of in game action on boards, but if someone uploads the same footage to youtube and that is posted on boards it's ok.

That's sensible.

Comment

I still expect united to win this. They are playing the revolutionary 3-5-2 and are managed by a maverick genius.
                                                                                        Good a time as any to request a chance to get my fiddy from last season

Comment

^AINEC
                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                            Toothless response so far from utd.
                                                                                            tyty

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                              tyty
                                                                                              Meh, I've posted elsewhere that I still expected utd to go on and win the game. 3-1 I reckon. It'd doesn't excuse the fact that they were insipid for the last 2 mins of the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                You can't post links to vines now of in game action on boards, but if someone uploads the same footage to youtube and that is posted on boards it's ok.

That's sensible.
                                                                                                Probably just because of this

Comment

Know it's been asked before but how do I watch the match on my iPad?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                    Good a time as any to request a chance to get my fiddy from last season
                                                                                                    I think you have the better side of it this year but go on

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      I know what it's because of, but it's still stupid. They will remove the vines, not look on some forum for links to vines which they will then threaten. It's stupidity in the extreme to ban them.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                        Blurgggg
                                                                                                        Ah FFS thats vile Put me right off my dinner

Where did it come from, Another player or the audience ?

Ugh
                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                          Know it's been asked before but how do I watch the match on my iPad?
                                                                                                          Sell it and buy a Nexus10.
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Football audience.

I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                              The ironing.
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Ugh
                                                                                                                Well that is what you get for having dinner at 2pm you old bollix.
                                                                                                                lolled@audience.
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Ugh
                                                                                                                  The crowd were re-enacting two girls one cup when some of the fluids were left escape.

It was bird shit you plonker.
                                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                    Sell it and buy a Nexus10.
                                                                                                                    Thank you that's really helpful. Anyone else?

Comment

Streaming it would be best.

Comment

Indian cricket team attempting to lock up the Small Heart 2014 award.
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Can you get the mobdro app on ios? If you can then that's a good option. You probably can't though. I'm guessing your solution will involve skyfire browser and a flash link on wiziwig or something.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X