Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
    Where are you getting that price from?
    That's what i was thinking lol. I don't fancy the double at all but i doubt you can get 4/1 anyway.

Id be shocked if you could even get 3/1

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
      That's what i was thinking lol. I don't fancy the double at all but i doubt you can get 4/1 anyway.

Paddys were offering it as part of their extended January sale
      and its a treble
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        Paddys were offering it as part of their extended January sale
        Max bet is a tenner no doubt

Comment

Yeah Madrid are about 2/7 and Porto 4/6. It's less than 2/1.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Max bet is a tenner no doubt
            I didnt notice any restrictions.
            (placed €15)
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
              Yeah Madrid are about 2/7 and Porto 4/6. It's less than 2/1.
              5/6 for Porto on bet365 if your doing it.

Comment

5/6 for Porto on bet365 if your doing it.
                I'm not but cheers!
                Profit before people.

Comment

Tues, Wed night soccer action.

Odds taken from Bet365

Bet Details - 100e Treble
                  Charlton to beat Brighton 8/13
                  Colchester to beat Brentford 8/11
                  Norwich to beat Southend 4/9
                  Price - As above
                  Amount - My 100e to your 303e ($135 to your $412)
                  Bet/Lay - I want to bet this
                  Any monies outstanding currently - No
                  Payment methods - Boyles/PaddyPower

Bet Details - 100e Quad
                  Swindon to beat Stockport 2/5
                  Rochdale to beat Bradford 1/2
                  Spurs to beat Bolton 2/5
                  Aston Villa to beat C Palace 4/11
                  Price - As above
                  Amount - My 100e to your 300e ($135 to your $408)

Comment

Tues, Wed night soccer action.

Odds taken from Bet365

Bet Details - 100e Treble
                    Charlton to beat Brighton 8/13
                    Colchester to beat Brentford 8/11
                    Norwich to beat Southend 4/9
                    Price - As above
                    Amount - My 100e to your 303e ($135 to your $412)

Bet Details - 100e Quad
                    Swindon to beat Stockport 2/5
                    Rochdale to beat Bradford 1/2
                    Spurs to beat Bolton 2/5
                    Aston Villa to beat C Palace 4/11
                    Price - As above
                    Amount - My 100e to your 300e ($135 to your $408)
                    I'll take these conditional on escrow if thats cool?
                    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                      I'll take these conditional on escrow if thats cool?
                      Booked

Kinda figured people would lose trust as soon as they heard i used to be dbc. Unfortuneate but i guess i have to deal with it.

Ill lodge 200euro into your PP acc tommorrow at some stage. I still have the details etc.

Thanks

Comment

Booked

Kinda figured people would lose trust as soon as they heard i used to be dbc. Unfortuneate but i guess i have to deal with it.

Ill lodge 200euro into your PP acc tommorrow at some stage. I still have the details etc.

Thanks
                        Weird that you were trusted more when ppl had no idea who you were than now, when they know exactly who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                          Weird that you were trusted more when ppl had no idea who you were than now, when they know exactly who you are.
                          Actually id say it's because it's not worth the hassle of waiting for TG as he more than likely has other things on his mind. This way if i lose there's no need for any pming to say where do you want the cash, i have money here but not there....etc etc. he'll have the money straight away. Plus ever since the lee_arama thing, things have changed.

Imo you don't give your acc name and your real name to someone you don't trust. Whether it's to lay a bet or not.

Comment

Tbh, knowing that Eddie is Chris makes not a jot of difference. It being confirmed in the open actually makes me more likely to bet. The lee_arama thing makes a difference.

Comment

Booked

Kinda figured people would lose trust as soon as they heard i used to be dbc.
                              Are you that fucking delusional? Really?

'used to be dbc', wtf does that mean?

Did you not notice that people still thought you were a fucking retard without realising who you really were?

Does this not highlight something for you Christopher?

Maybe I'll highlight it for you, people don't despise DBC, they don't despise Eddie Durkin or any of all the other half a million pseudonyms you've come up with, no Chris, they despise YOU.

Now why don't you do us all a favour and fuck right off.
                              Last edited by Ste05; 12-03-10, 23:51. Reason: delete surname on request
                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Did you not notice that people still thought you were a fucking retard without realising who you really were?

Maybe I'll highlight it for you, people don't despise DBC, they don't despise Eddie Durkin or any of all the other half a million pseudonyms you've come up with, no Chris, they despise YOU.

Lazare fuck off out of the sports betting threads with this muck.
                                Last edited by Ste05; 12-03-10, 23:52. Reason: delete surname in quote on request
                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Really? Link me please because so far the only people who have gave out have been yourself and Danny really and hopefully Danny has accepted my apology. And any boardsie ive ever met at a live event ive gotten on with.

Donal and tommygunne are happy enough to lay my bets, so tbh if you have nothing constructive to say about football betting then toddle along there sunshine as your kind of derailing the thread?.

In fact ill just put you on ignore and that way we won't run into each other again. Hopefully you'll do the same and stop trolling me as a blood vessel in your head seems to burst every time i make a simple post

Comment

lol oooo... try not referring to dbc, this and that, just do your shit n get on with it.

Comment

Lads, im sure the lee_arama situation can be solved. He is no doubt reading all this, its pretty simple, there is no embarrassment in coming back on admitting the problem and sorting it. All that will happen is he wont get anymore bets.

Its worse that hes just ignoring it. Its better solved than have everyone refer to the lee_arama situation over and over, it needs to be put to bed imo

Comment

You can get 4/7 on Coral for starters.

Id fancy valencia to sneak a win but i wouldn't bet myself at them prices. Valencia are in poor form having lost 2 and drew 2 of their last 5 games. Getafe have plyd 8 away games in the league, won 3 and lost 8. Would be a good match to sweat tho imo as it will be close. If i was forced to do a bet i'd do an Asian handicap of getafe +1 at 9/10 with bet365. So if getafe win the match or it finishes in a draw you win. If Valencia win by 1 goal you get your money back.

Gl if you do bet on it.

EDIT - I was repyling to someones post about the match tonight but they seem to have deleted it.

Comment

Conor,

I understand where you are coming from and I would probably tend to agree with your opinions of Chris. However, he has conducted himself well in placing and laying his bets and has so far not shafted anyone for money. I personally wouldnt bet with him but its up to everyone to make their own judgement.

I think your post is a bit out of line tho, live and let live and all of that, at the end of the day its only the internet? Who really cares?
                                          Last edited by Ste05; 12-03-10, 23:53. Reason: delete surname on request

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                            Conor,

I understand where you are coming from and I would probably tend to agree with your opinions of Chris. However, he has conducted himself well in placing and laying his bets and has so far not shafted anyone for money. I personally wouldnt bet with him but its up to everyone to make their own judgement.

I think your post is a bit out of line tho, live and let live and all of that, at the end of the day its only the internet? Who really cares?
                                            I seriously care but he has a week like he promised.

Also If he is paying up his bets there is no reason he cant post here.

Comment

Anyone want to give me better than 19.5 on west ham to do man u tonight?

Comment

Bank 120 points

Tonight 5 point accum.

Swindon
                                                Manchester United
                                                Norwich
                                                Barcelona

Pays about 11/4 on betfair.
                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Looking for someone to lay me Barca current price is 4/6 so anything up to €180 to your €120. Will not be back on before kick off so quote to book if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                    Looking for someone to lay me Barca current price is 4/6 so anything up to €180 to your €120. Will not be back on before kick off so quote to book if interested.

Booked

Comment

Thats not in the slightest bit funny. Cop on.

Comment

Utd, Arsnel, Chelsea,
                                                        Burnley, Totenhammmmmmmmmmm

please, let me have a good week end again

Comment

Bank 115, Barca let me down for my short price accum., who have thunk it!?

I can't see much value this week but one match that does interest me is Burnley vs Portsmouth.

The average punter will be well aware of Burnley's impressive home record this season and will steam in here but that record has not been as good over the last while. In their last six at home they have 1 win, 4 draws and 1 loss. Since Brian Laws took the reigns at the dingles they have 1 win, 0 draws and 5 defeats in all games.
                                                          Portsmouth have been pretty poor on the road all season and have 5 losses and 1 draw in their last six but its been a tough run of games, they played Machester United, Manchester City, Fulham, Chelsea, West Ham and Sunderland in those games. The club has just went into administration and this is what is tempting me to take on Burnley. Most of the Portsmouth players now know they will not be there next season so they are in the shop window and that is a huge incentive to perform to their best.
                                                          I am very happy to take on Burnley in this one, which for those that are unsure what that means, its backing Portsmouth and the draw.

Lay Burnley @ evens for 15 points.

Comment

I'm having a small hedge on Stoke today. They are the new Bolton and might do Arsenal today.
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                              I'm having a small hedge on Stoke today. They are the new Bolton and might do Arsenal today.
                                                              I'm kinda thinking the same way and came in here to see if anyone else felt the same!

Sigh, had Stoke win/draw. Shawcross getting sent off pretty much lost that for me!
                                                              Last edited by dannydiamond; 28-02-10, 08:40.
                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Good write up on Burnley yesterday EE. Well done.

Anyone give me a reason not to get smashed into Inter today at 11/10 ???

Comment

I personally wouldn't get involved in that game at all Percy. I too was startled when I looked at the price.
                                                                  They can still win it but Mourinho is banned from the dugout.

Cordoba and Samuel are both suspended and Materazzi is doubtful, Cambiasso and Muntari are also suspened.

On top of that their away form has not been that great with 4 draws, 1 win and 1 loss from their last six on the road.

I'm not saying that Udinese are a good bet, I just think that all three results are equally likely. Udinese have 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 defeats in their last six at home.

Comment

Very valid points Eagle Eye, I will swerve that one.

Comment

Milan Baros won me aad a fair few others a good few bob in the Euros a few years ago at decending odds from 50s despite being an average footballer. Anyone in that bracket take yer fancies for this world cup? Of course I'm lumping on Rooney myself but I'll also be looking for a big outsider to score for small bucks. Perhaps a World Cup betting thread. *I know it's a bit early but the value might be way before that.

I know due to contingency betting I can't back Rooney and England , however my top bets for this upcoming world cup are

Spain to win and Rooney to be top scorer double and two singles.

*Ireland at 7 to 1 to beat Brazil tonight. A teeny bit high IMO.

Comment

Posted this in the BBV young William and haven't changed my mind yet!

If you're looking for a bit of value, i think it's with the Argentinians.

They don't have the toughest group in the World and could despite playing pretty woeful, if they gel when the time is right they can never be wrote off.

You get can Tevez @ 50/1 Higuain @ 33/1 and Aguero @ 25/1.

It depends who starts the games, but Higuain is in fantastic form for Real Madrid and is sure to get enough chances to up his goal tally.

Another outsider is Podolski. Those pesky Germans are always in with a shout and @ 50/1, he might be worth a small flutter

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                          Milan Baros won me aad a fair few others a good few bob in the Euros a few years ago at decending odds from 50s despite being an average footballer. Anyone in that bracket take yer fancies for this world cup? Of course I'm lumping on Rooney myself but I'll also be looking for a big outsider to score for small bucks. Perhaps a World Cup betting thread. *I know it's a bit early but the value might be way before that.

I know due to contingency betting I can't back Rooney and England , however my top bets for this upcoming world cup are

Spain to win and Rooney to be top scorer double and two singles.

*Ireland at 7 to 1 to beat Brazil tonight. A teeny bit high IMO.
                                                                          Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                          Posted this in the BBV young William and haven't changed my mind yet!
                                                                          Tony, ill lay all your bets on argentina for the world Cup. Theyll be the team i most strongly oppose.

i think luiz suarez at 66/1 could be a good bet - he's going t be the top scorer in europe this season. If uruguay get through the groups is a decent EW bet.

Also look at the weaker teams who are expected to concede alot - prob find the high scorer winner from these groups
                                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

Comment

I just seen the Irish team for tonight's game and I don't normally do anything in friendlies but that defense is so bad that Brazil won't be able to stop themselves from scoring.

I am going 10 points on Brazil -1.5 @ 2.34.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                Tony, ill lay all your bets on argentina for the world Cup. Theyll be the team i most strongly oppose.

i think luiz suarez at 66/1 could be a good bet - he's going t be the top scorer in europe this season. If uruguay get through the groups is a decent EW bet.

Also look at the weaker teams who are expected to concede alot - prob find the high scorer winner from these groups
                                                                                Don't think you'd be interested in laying the bets Donal. Closer to the WC, i'll be having the odd €20 on some long odd bets but i wont be having any hefty sums on Argentina that would keep you interested.

Comment

honestly think argentina are ridic over rated. I'll be laying them at every stage. But whatever suits. The long speculative ones are the best. few vry long prices on bf for people to mess about with. Bookie specials are important too obviously!

any interest in starting an eircom league thread?
                                                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post

any interest in starting an airtricity league thread?
                                                                                    There is one, Ill certainly be posting in it anyway, hoping you dont try to keep stealing my action for the year.

Comment

was nearly going to blow a gasket, i backed Zidan to score the 1st goal at 10s , I went in to check and there was no record and my balance remained unchanged. However all appears well now. Now for Rooney for 2nd goal (phew)

Comment

Hearts are missing about 11 players for their visit to Dundee United tomo!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                          Seen this on bbc sport news yesterday. Have stuck 350 on Dundee at 10/11. It's a huge price for Dundee considering the form they are in and that they are well ahead of hearts in the table anyway and pushing for Europe.

Comment

Really liking the Fulham draw no bet at 11/10 on pp today. Spurs are missing some key players and giving Fulham's recent home form I think that price is a steal.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Seen this on bbc sport news yesterday. Have stuck 350 on Dundee at 10/11. It's a huge price for Dundee considering the form they are in and that they are well ahead of hearts in the table anyway and pushing for Europe.
                                                                                              Phewww!

Talk about a sweat

Comment

Phewww!

Talk about a sweat
                                                                                                Phewww indeed
                                                                                                about 19 shots-> 12/13 shots off target

Got me out of a self dug pothole and all

Comment

Well, West Ham let me down this weekend. Would have been a very profitable weekend if they'd won. I knew that game would be close and really didn't expect that result. Still made a small profit though.
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                    Nice info - did em in treble with Chelsea & Everton. By God it was painful to watch though!

Comment

I'm on Torres anytime tonight at 2.15 and a small bit on a Torres/Villa double. Spanish strikers ftw!
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Sunderland, QPR & MK Dons 17/2

Comment

Bank 143

Arsenal have been stunning at home this season. They won all 3 group games at home comfortably as well as beating Celtic 3-1 in the qualification round. In the Premier League they have 12 wins, 1 draw and 2 defeats. Porto had 2 wins and 1 defeat in the group stages this year, what they have shown in these games is that they are very prolific against weaker defenses.

Arsenal don't have the greatest defense so its likely that Porto can snatch a goal tonight or maybe even more. The one thing that stands out to me in this game is goals and I see lots of goals tonight. Arsenal have averaged almost 3 goals per game at home this season in all competitions, in the Champion's League they scored 11 in four home games. Porto have scored 4 in 3 Champion's league including a 1-0 defeat to Chelsea.

5 points over 3.5 goals Arsenal/Porto @ 3.5(thats 9/4ish with the bookies)

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                            Sunderland, QPR & MK Dons 17/2
                                                                                                            Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                            Bank 143

Arsenal have been stunning at home this season. They won all 3 group games at home comfortably as well as beating Celtic 3-1 in the qualification round. In the Premier League they have 12 wins, 1 draw and 2 defeats. Porto had 2 wins and 1 defeat in the group stages this year, what they have shown in these games is that they are very prolific against weaker defenses.

Arsenal don't have the greatest defense so its likely that Porto can snatch a goal tonight or maybe even more. The one thing that stands out to me in this game is goals and I see lots of goals tonight. Arsenal have averaged almost 3 goals per game at home this season in all competitions, in the Champion's League they scored 11 in four home games. Porto have scored 4 in 3 Champion's league including a 1-0 defeat to Chelsea.

5 points over 3.5 goals Arsenal/Porto @ 3.5(thats 9/4ish with the bookies)
                                                                                                            Looks like some nice punting here tonight boys. Wp

Comment

Reading to beat derby
                                                                                                              Real to beat lyon
                                                                                                              Man Utd to beat Milan

at 16/5 on PP atm. I think this is a decent enough price.

Comment

Not betting on the UEFA cup tonight. I just can't find any value at all.

Comment

Gah! I was going to bet on Wolves tonight and forgot.

Comment

Put a pretty solid lay on Everton at City tonight. They've only won 21% of their away games this year wheras City are unbeaten at home(9wins 4draws) and the size of their squad is probably an advantage giving it's both teams 2nd game of the week.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone else think Villa at 8/13 home to Sunderland is complete steal for big punters? Id have thought they would have been easily 4/11 or 1/3.

My bets for tonight are...(Boylesports)

100euro Quad
                                                                                                                      A.Villa 4/7
                                                                                                                      Blackburn 21/20
                                                                                                                      Cardiff 10/11
                                                                                                                      West Brom 4/9

Hate doing bets with more than 3 teams but im feeling lucky

Potential return of 888euro

EDIT - Was tempted to stick City in this aswell but they have a few injuries and Everton are a decent enough team.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 24-03-10, 15:13.

Comment

Villa have only 1 win in their last five at home, they are without Agbonlahor and Richard Dunne is a doubt. Sunderlands form away is terrible but with Villa losing at home to Wolves last weekend and Richard Dunne still in doubt for tonight's game I would steer clear of them to be honest.

Villa's recored in the month of March under O'Neill is horrendous, they got their first ever win under him in the month against Wigan. I also don't like his policy of playing the same players every game. He rarely rests players so injuries and tired players is always a worry at this time of the year.

I'm not saying they are a lay by any means either.

Comment

They've been without Agbon for quite a while. He hasen't really had much of an impact this past while. It's been all about Carew.

Easy win imo.

Ill have a $50 side bet with you if you want. You can have the draw and Sunderland.

Ill have Villa.

Quote to book. No need to escrow obv.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X