Clear All

SCOOP M main and FPS main.

1. Name :Gary Thompson

2. Event : SCOOP M Main and FPS online Main

3. Entry fee : $1,050 and €1,100

4. Percentage looking to sell :50%

5. Cost per % :$23

6. Any Mark Up :1.0111

7. Hendon Mob Profile :http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-St...lass:SCHEDULED

8. Means of money transfer : Stars: GaryT20, PM for Skrill or Bank Transfer. Preferably Stars.

9. Any other info : It's on this sunday the 26th May

Been working 10 times harder than I've ever worked in poker before. Been doing lot of reviewing and CREV work. Think I'm playing by far the best I ever had despite the fact it feels like I'm losing every day

€1100 = $1,222.78 + 1050= $2272.78 x 1.0111= $2300

1% $23
    5% $115
    10% 230

I've played 1 1K online before and that was just a normal Super Tuesday. I wasn't really sure what MU I should sell at so just picked something really low. I'd be 100% certain that I'm profitable in both of these.

10% Rob.

edit forgot to say I will be playing very few tables to concentrate fully on these. Will probably have an absolute peak at 9 but generally aiming to keep it at 6 or so.
    Last edited by GaryT; 20-05-15, 19:36.

3% if banks ok?

Comment

I'll take 2% will ship tomorrow

Comment

Transfered. Good luck.

Comment

take the rest il sort it tomoro gary

Comment

I fucked up and ended up late regging by like an hour. Forgot i preregged the 1k so blinded off around 1k in the scoop. Was fine in the .fr one.

Will figure something out with you guys after as i don't think that's really on.

anyway have 23k in scoop at 150 300 and 18k 300 600 in the .fr

Comment

Busted FPS. Defended 85 off 20bbs and c/j K67 and lost. Can get the hh if somebody wants just already closed table.

67k at 300 600 in scoop. Fun level. Made a pretty bad river call against a spazzy reg. But all went pretty good apart from that

Comment

Originally posted by GaryT View Post
                I fucked up and ended up late regging by like an hour. Forgot i preregged the 1k so blinded off around 1k in the scoop. Was fine in the .fr one.

Will figure something out with you guys after as i don't think that's really on.
                im sure anyone that invested will forgot about this now you've had a deep run
                nice double up, going well with a good stack
                The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
                MTT Calender 2015

Comment

ITM now. have just under 2x average.

Comment

Down to 20bbs lost a flip and few irritating hands. Probably should've busted in this hand if the guy iplayed this hand against wasn't absolutely terrible.

Comment

Busto 240th for $2754.70

Oh because of my fuck up at the start if any of you guys want any action for a 3k in macau next week you can have it no mu.
                      Last edited by GaryT; 25-05-15, 04:26.

Comment

Working...
                      X