Todays races:

1:30 JCB TRIUMPH HURDLE 2m 1f
    2:05 VINCENT O'BRIEN COUNTY HURDLE 2m 1f
    2:40 ALBERT BARTLETT NOVICES' HURDLE 3m
    3:20 CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP 3m 2 1/2f
    4:00 FOXHUNTER CHASE CHALLENGE CUP 3m 2 1/2f
    4:40 MARTIN PIPE HANDICAP HURDLE 2m 4 1/2f
    5:15 GRAND ANNUAL HANDICAP CHASE 2m 1/2f

Is it Imperial Commander the bet of the day?

Originally posted by Steveymac86 View Post
    Todays races:

1:30 JCB TRIUMPH HURDLE 2m 1f (Zarkandar)
    2:05 VINCENT O'BRIEN COUNTY HURDLE 2m 1f (Alzari)
    2:40 ALBERT BARTLETT NOVICES' HURDLE 3m (Join Together)
    3:20 CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP 3m 2 1/2f (Stuck between Imperial and Pandorama)
    4:00 FOXHUNTER CHASE CHALLENGE CUP 3m 2 1/2f ( On the Fringe + Templar)
    4:40 MARTIN PIPE HANDICAP HURDLE 2m 4 1/2f (First point )
    5:15 GRAND ANNUAL HANDICAP CHASE 2m 1/2f (Shoeacres)

Is it Imperial Commander the bet of the day?
    Doing all these E/W + Various accumulators except for the Gold Cup selections.

Comment

There is going to be a little Argentinian footballers name on the Cheltenham Gold Cup later

Comment

/subscribe

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Lawlor View Post
          There is going to be a little Argentinian footballers name on the Cheltenham Gold Cup later
          Between him and pandorama imo.
          Can't be having nicholls pair or king George winner. It was raining in heathrow an hour ago buy it didn't look like the kind of rain they are saying Meade's need. I'm not so sure about that though, it will be perfect jumping ground and I'll give pandorama the edge ove r Kempes
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            Between him and pandorama imo.
            Can't be having nicholls pair or king George winner. It was raining in heathrow an hour ago buy it didn't look like the kind of rain they are saying Meade's need. I'm not so sure about that though, it will be perfect jumping ground and I'll give pandorama the edge ove r Kempes
            Pandorama will be declared a non runner at 1 o clock if there is not significant rain

Comment

Pandorama will be withdrawn later. There won't be enough rain for him.

1.30 - Sam Winner e/w @ 6/1.
              2.00 - Alaivan e/w @ 9/1.
              2.40 - Bobs Worth @ 10/3.
              3.20 - Denman @ 11/2.
              4.00 - Baby Run @ 7/2.
              5.15 - Keki Buku e/w @ 18/1.

Comment

Pandorama will be declared a non runner at 1 o clock if there is not significant rain
                What happens to any of my bets that include Pandorama if he is withdrawn.
                Does it count as a winner at no odds??

Comment

they must think it will harm him more than just hinder him.

Comment

Racing post quoting Meade saying he will run - 20 mins ago

Comment

lucky 63

CHELTENHAM 4:40 MARTIN PIPE HANDICAP HURDLE
                      First Point @ 20/1 (GP)

CHELTENHAM 4:00 FOXHUNTER CHASE CHALLENGE CUP
                      Baby Run @ 7/2 (GP)

CHELTENHAM 3:20 CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP
                      Kempes @ 9/1 (GP)

CHELTENHAM 2:40 ALBERT BARTLETT NOVICES' HURDLE
                      Join Together @ 8/1 (GP)

CHELTENHAM 2:05 VINCENT O'BRIEN COUNTY HURDLE
                      Final Approach @ 10/1 (GP)

CHELTENHAM 1:30 JCB TRIUMPH HURDLE
                      Sam Winner @ 6/1 (GP)

threw on an e/w accumulator as well.

potential returns? 700,000.
                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                        What happens to any of my bets that include Pandorama if he is withdrawn.
                        Does it count as a winner at no odds??
                        Void bet, doubles become singles, trebles become doubles

Comment

Obviously on Fergie's horse for the cup, hopefully he can work his black magic.
                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

im. excited
                            going to go with kempes in the big one today as a good ew

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Kempes and Pandorama will both be unplaced, this is a fact.

You're welcome.
                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Unaccompanied and Imperial Commander in an ew double 13/2 and 9/2 @ Laddies.
                                Unaccompanied may need a bit of cut in the ground but has won on Good before on the flat.
                                I think IP is a little overpriced at 9/2.

I'm also balls deep in laying and place laying Kauto Star.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post

I'm also balls deep in laying and place laying Kauto Star.
                                  I'm hoping against hope that your a broken man this evening.

And I've nothing against you. Laying the great KS should be a castratable offense

Comment

I'm hoping against hope that your a broken man this evening.

And I've nothing against you. Laying the great KS should be a castratable offense
                                    I have a soft spot for the horse too, however I have a softer spot for money and think the oul fella just doesn't have it anymore.

Comment

Long run ftw

Comment

Two only for me today.

1.30 Sam winner @ 6/1
                                        3.20 Kempes @ 9/1

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                          We got one punter sweating hard on Sam Winner in the opener.
                                          How much does he stand to win?

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                            Boyles.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                              just the first 2 combined looks like around the half million!!!

edit: looks like i'm way off re below, even more
                                              Last edited by shrapnel; 18-03-11, 12:09.

Comment

Slow day in work so I just worked it out, I used an online calculator and seems to be about 853k for first one, 96 for 2nd and 29k for the last.

I hope Boyles know who it is!!

Comment

Someone should stick it in the BBV for the LOL's

Comment

What's Boyle's max payout though?

Comment

Is the max payout not 160k or so?

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                        Is the max payout not 160k or so?
                                                        I thought it was only €100,000, but wasn't sure, could end in disaster.

Comment

technically our max payout as per our rules is €500,000. We wont be enforcing the rule and the punter will get all the loots. good lol the way people think.
                                                          Would a bookmaker contact the punter in a case like this and buy out ever? Although I suppose if he ships it there is plenty of free advertising to come for the bookie anyway.
                                                          "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

you can watch a live stream from the boylesports trading floor here http://cheltenham.boylesports.com/dashboard/
                                                            How exciting.

Comment

Thats a proper sweat.

First prize c. 1 Mirrion
                                                              Second Prize c. 30K
                                                              Third prize c. 3500

Probably a bit dumb to let it run, could probably lock up something in the region of 150K now if he could find the cash, the liquidity is probably there today.

Comment

nobbled by Boyles IMO

Edit OH Wow what a sick finish is he paid on 4th place

Comment

Ship it Zarkandar - great start

Comment

Noel got to Ruby Walsh with a baseball bat obv

Comment

We got one punter sweating hard on Sam Winner in the opener.

Phew. See you Monday so!

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                        Phew. See you Monday so!
                                                                        I think he still gets a nice chunk of winnings for a €100 outlay

WP Zarkandar , hopefully i will be sweating the last race today

Comment

I can imagine the conversation if it had gone in.

John Boyle: Well Mr Hayes lets review the performance of our horse racing department since you joined us ...

BCB: Taxi!

Comment

hmm, paddy's only paying 3 places in that race?

Comment

#39
                                                                              Ante post bet so only 3 places I presume.

Comment

#40
                                                                                This may be very true....

Comment

#41
                                                                                  On the Alaivan horse in the second.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    so myself and the wife put 10euros each in on tuesday we had spun that up to 180 by yesterday evening. after todays ridiculos bets have been placed we have 47notes left in the kitty.

bankers for the 47 notes please

ohh yeah one time kempes

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

#43
                                                                                      wow great race....

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                        Long run ftw
                                                                                        With a saver on Kempes

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Zarkander and Final Approach in 1st 2 after randomly picking horses down the bookies Join Together in the next

Comment

#46
                                                                                            why dont they show the photo?

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Sick sick sick

Comment

#48
                                                                                                2 lines from my 63 up so far!

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  had the 2nd place in that one ew got him at 12's this morning

iam on tfor3 in the next a small ew bet for the giggles at 33's

wife wanted to back bobs worth so 10euros on there aswell
                                                                                                  Last edited by Angry-Ball; 18-03-11, 14:35.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    long run or kempes?..

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Right I'm on Kempes. I do like Long Run, fine horse, but not at that price. Too many question marks about the rest.
                                                                                                      Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 18-03-11, 14:56.
                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Had 100 E/W on sam winner on Kempes.Also 200 E?W on sam winner alone. Waled out of the bookies before 1st race was over in disgust but judging from above posts Sam Winner placed? Can someone confirm?

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                          Had 100 E/W on sam winner on Kempes.Also 200 E?W on sam winner alone. Waled out of the bookies before 1st race was over in disgust but judging from above posts Sam Winner placed? Can someone confirm?
                                                                                                          Top 3 only unless some bookies did specials

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Can anyone tell me how many places being paid by pp in last race had champion court e.w.
                                                                                                            location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                              Most bookies were paying 4 places on the day, unlikely to apply to ante post.

Sam Winner was trading at 33/1 half way around but he came from nowhere to run into fourth just a neck short of third.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                On Kempes for the big one.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Don't like the Gold Cup at all this year but I just can't not back Kauto at the price.
                                                                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Epic. WP LongRun

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      youth prevails, fu kempes.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                        Epic. WP LongRun
                                                                                                                        Yeah superb stuff. Pissed off I didn't back him now.
                                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X