No announcement yet.

Cheltenham Day 2 Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, lots of late money for Master Minded.
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The price alone was what made me back Master Minded. Great value at 10/3, not surprising to see 2/1 now.

Edit: well fu chelt!
      Last edited by Caf; 16-03-11, 15:25.

Comment

Had the reverse forecast and the winner. Shippity!
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Boom headshot
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I suck big time at horses. I will be sticking to the pokers. Betting bankroll is gone for the week.

FU Young whatever
            FU Rubert
            FU Masterminded

Comment

YAY, one down one to go. Not bad for a first attempt

Comment

Right, my tip for the next race is to stick a pin in it. Anything can win this one. I've gone for Carlito Brigante e/w with a place on Pistolet Noir but it's all small stakes.

Comment

They really fancy Call The Police in the next but I can't back it at the prices.

My three against the field are:
                  Ballyhaunis
                  Carlito Brigante
                  Aachen

Comment

Know this is aftertiming but dont care
                    Spunked yesterdays H Fly profits on Rupert.
                    Tilt switched my remaining E160 that was going on the nose on Big Zeb on to an E/W on Europe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Profit
                    Torn now betwenn shutting up shop for the festival or lumping the the whole lot on Big bucks.

Comment

Call the Police e/w for pennies for me.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                        Tilt switched my remaining E160 that was going on the nose on Big Zeb on to an E/W on Europe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Profit
                        Torn now betwenn shutting up shop for the festival or lumping the the whole lot on Big bucks.
                        I think we all know what you're going to do. This is Big Bucks we're talking about here.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                          I think we all know what you're going to do. This is PSV we're talking about here.
                          FYP
                          GAA News Website

Comment

call the police ftw
                            got him at 7's earlier

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Arcalis and Carlo re for pennies for me .

I have an unnatural love of this race and have usually spotted something that I fancy for it but not this year.

Comment

€10 on Trenchant 33/1 E/w One time

Comment

Have me a cheeky little £5 E/W doubles & treble in the 3 races starting at 4pm. Probably my only bet of the year bar the National.

Aegean Dawn
                                  Kumbeshwar
                                  Divine Rhapsody

Shade over €8k for the scoop

Anyone actually in Cheltenham? I'm here but not at the races - probably out for beers later.
                                  sigpic
                                  www.d4events.com

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                    lumpage

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Comment

Wow! what a day
                                        5/5
                                        3 winners in the bag for me
                                        Beat: no multiple bets done today

Comment

was a place top 4 in the last?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                            yep and 5 in some places.

Comment

Yep, Battle Group @ 33s, sweet.

Comment

Yes. Some bookies paid 5 even.

Comment

not a bad day i spose
                                                  2 winners
                                                  and in my lucky 15 i had 2 places and a win wonder how much that will return probably about 20cents

Comment

My brother in law who knows nothing about horses but is an Al Pacino fan txt'd last nite to say hes having €20 EW on Carlito Brigante @20/1 and i texted back that hes a fish and the coral hurdle wtf. He txted again 5 minutes before the race to say that he got him at 20/1. So i did €5 ew and txted him back that i done it only so he couldnt lord it over me!. Pinged every hurdle but one when it didnt matter, Get in!
                                                    Last edited by rounders123; 16-03-11, 16:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                      Yep, Battle Group @ 33s, sweet.
                                                      ship!now for divine rhapsody to romp home and i'm out of the hole for day 2.

Comment

Any links to watch the last 2 races

Comment

Disaster. Lump job on Big Bucks to get me out of it.

Comment

The money For Arthur Moore's must mean a lot here its just so not his type of race these days.

Comment

Had a good day with Chicago Grey and had 20 euro on Sizing europe. Waiting on two winners on a lucky fifteen aswell. Happy days for me.

Comment

My first bet of the day is Titan De Sarti. Not looking good.
                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Jeebus 6/6, has that ever been done before?
                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                    My first bet of the day is Titan De Sarti. Not looking good.
                                                                    Could you post up the 1-3 winners of the race please? Just not able to get near a tv.

Comment

This is turning into a serious beat that I hadn't done any Accums today

4/5 for me

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                        Could you post up the 1-3 winners of the race please? Just not able to get near a tv.
                                                                        1. What a Charm ridden by Paul Townend trained by Arthur Moore
                                                                        2. Kumbeshwar
                                                                        3. Dhaafer

Comment

ive an ew treble on battle group 33-1, plan a 5-1 and star neuville at 10-1. EW bets on PA and SN also. Did pp pay top 4/5 for the 4.40?...

Anyone else fancy SN?.. good ew bet imo.

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                            ive an ew treble on battle group 33-1, plan a 5-1 and star neuville at 10-1. EW bets on PA and SN also. Did pp pay top 4/5 for the 4.40?...

Anyone else fancy SN?.. good ew bet imo.
                                                                            paid 4.

Comment

#98
                                                                              Going for Divine Rhapsody in the last. Just because of the money for it despite it only having had one run.

Comment

#99
                                                                                bah last horse to fuk up the multi bets once again.

Comment

winners?
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

And a true ending to the Irish run with an english trainer and jockey and a french-bred horse.

1. Cheltenian ridden by Richard Johnson, trained by Phillip Hobbs
                                                                                    2. Destroyer Deployed
                                                                                    3. Aupcharlie

4. Go all the way

Comment

6/7 for irish truly amazing...what a day

9~5 overall to the irish come on :-)):-))

Comment

After that day I am in total shock that I still have to get up in the morning for work!

A fiver Yankee ( like I did on day one ) and I'd have bust the bookies ... It's so easy when you are playing for pennies

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                          My Selections

1.30 Sona Sasta 12/1
                                                                                          2.05 stuck between Oscars Well and First Lieutenant
                                                                                          2.40 Aiteen Thirtythree 8/1
                                                                                          3.20 Big Zeb 3/1

Stick a pen in the rest
                                                                                          Carlito Brigante and What a Charm all the way

Comment

Working...
                                                                                          X