Originally posted by Keane View Post
      Big Zed amirite?
      Big Zeb for me

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        Big Zeb for me

Comment

Gone for
          2.05 - Rock On Ruby e/w @ 7/1. Liked his two runs over hurdles should improve, So Young has been beating trees so hard to judge him, First Lieutenant and Oscars Well had their form let down by Zaidpour in the Supreme, Tornado Bob could be involved but has maybe raced too much.

2.40 - Aiteen Thirtythree e/w @ 7/1. Course form, won all 3 starts over fences, two of them he won well, Nicholls seems pretty confident of his chances. Wayward Prince should also be thereabouts, 3 starts, 3 wins over fences, course form. Can't knock Time For Rupert but a little short for me in an open race.

3.05 - Master Minded @ 7/2.

Comment

My Selections

1.30 Sona Sasta 12/1
            2.05 stuck between Oscars Well and First Lieutenant
            2.40 Aiteen Thirtythree 8/1
            3.20 Big Zeb 3/1

Stick a pen in the rest

Comment

Dipping my toes into the water here. Very rarely bet on anything so pretty clueless. Advice would be great if you can be bothered.

Comment

Today is a bit of a minefield & could be a bookie benefit day.

Will be sticking with small e/w value bets unless So Young can take the second.

1.30 - Chamirey 16/1 e/w

2.05 - So Young 5/2

2.40 - Time for Rupert 11/4 or
                Wymott 10/1 e/w

3.20 - Big Zeb 3/1 or
                Captain Cee Bee 11/1 e/w

4.00 - Battle Group 33/1 e/w

4.40 - Whitby Jack 11/1 e/w

5.15 - Oscar Magic 14/1 e/w

Comment

Big word locally for chicago grey,1.30 only horse with course and distane form and well good enough to win here. Negative has had a tough campaign but hes a tough horse who gets trip / course which is massive.

Oscars well in 2.05 r.power has been quoted if this horse gets up hill and is contention at last he wont be passed

big zeb in the big one.3.20 yet to see best of this horse this year so is primed with conditions suiting.

Ew treble/doubles/singles going to back these three big!!

Comment

Some Target
                    Aiteen 33
                    Big Zeb
                    Rock on Ruby
                    .5 e/w yankee for the long sweat
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Can you do accumulators on Betfair?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                        Can you do accumulators on Betfair?
                        yes. there's a multiples tab

Comment

ugh, not on the mobile version... lame.

Comment

Oscars well for me today,Im told Harrington thinks very highly of it and at 4s i think she's prob the best value of the day.Now to haul my ass to the bookies by foot seeing as my bf has gone off in the car

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
                              Oscars well for me today,Im told Harrington thinks very highly of it and at 4s i think she's prob the best value of the day.Now to haul my ass to the bookies by foot seeing as my bf has gone off in the car
                              Can you not do online?

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
                                stop pretending to have a bf

Comment

obviously iam a complete fish at this so iam going to do a lucky 15 with
                                  rock on ruby
                                  aiteen thirty three
                                  big zeb
                                  first lieutenant

if i do a 1 euro bet on this does that come to 15 euros?
                                  and is there such a thing as a ew lucky15?

edit:
                                  obviously i represent fair value here to the bookies

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                    Can you not do online?
                                    Im not sure where i want to do my bets and i have to go to the shop aswell,maybe i shud point out that i live a 5 min walk away from town,but thats soooooooooooooo not the point,its the effort of getting dressed and locking the door and finding my handbag,all those tormenting kinda things

Comment

My noob horsie skills are telling me to go with

1.30 Aiteen thirtythree
                                      2.05 - stuck between oscars well and so young
                                      3.20 Big Zeb

I know next to nothing about this so obv im gonna scoop

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                        rock on ruby
                                        aiteen thirty three
                                        big zeb
                                        first lieutenant

yup,its 15 times your stake,so if you want to spend 15 euro but want to ew then do a .50c ew lucky 15,although if im in an ew mood i tend to do a win l15 and then an ew acc on the same horses so for say 20euro you could do a 1e win l15 and a 2.50 ew acc.

EW l15s annoy me because if you get 1 winner and 1 placed horse you wont get 3 times the odds for the winner

Comment

rock on ruby
                                          aiteen thirty three
                                          big zeb
                                          first lieutenant

edit:
                                          obviously i represent fair value here to the bookies
                                          yea €15, you can do an e/w lucky 15 as well cost €30 obv.

Comment

1.30 Beshabar

2.05 Rock on Ruby

3.20 Masterminded

main bet is masterminded today but a treble also

Comment

1:30 Chicago Grey
                                              2:05 Oscars Well
                                              2:40 Time for Rupert
                                              3:20 Masterminded but thinking I should have gone Big Zeb.

OW and TFR make or break my week.

Comment

130 Chamirey e/w
                                                205 oscar's well

double time for rupert and big zeb

400 battle group e/w
                                                440 plan a
                                                515 divine rhapsody

and a placepot for shits and giggles

Comment

First Lieutenant
                                                  French Opera
                                                  Raise The Beat

Comment

For some reason I really fancy Regal Approach in the first. 50s e/w with Laddies. Time For Ruppert is my Nap @ 3s with Hills.

Comment

Chicago Grey, So Young, and Raise The Beat are my entirely unoriginal guesses today.

Comment

I have gone for :-

3.20 - Big Zeb
                                                        4.00 - Aegean Dawn

gl to me!

Comment

If either big zeb and masterminded lose the bookers will love it
                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                            My noob horsie skills are telling me to go with

1.30 Aiteen thirtythree
                                                            2.05 - stuck between oscars well and so young
                                                            3.20 Big Zeb

I know next to nothing about this so obv im gonna scoop
                                                            Ok so I went with

1.30 Chigago Grey 5/1
                                                            2.05 Oscars well 4/1
                                                            2.40 Ainteen Thirtythree 7/1 ew
                                                            3.20 Big Zeb 11/4

Free forcasts

16.00 Call the police and Non stop
                                                            16.40 Plan A and what a charm

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                              If either big zeb and masterminded lose the bookers will love it
                                                              if both lose they'll love it even more!!!!

Comment

this is funny
                                                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s15QCsntfq0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

star nueville will win bumper @11s

Comment

Sizing Europe without the big 2 at 9/2 is the bet

Comment

Derek O'Connor is a true legend.

My all time fav jockey.

Comment

Whos giving the best odds?

Feel like having a punt for intrest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
                                                                          Whos giving the best odds?

Feel like having a punt for intrest.
                                                                          attheraces have all the diff prices across the top of each race:

You can check out all the runners and riders on the At The Races racecard which has everything you need to know including latest form, tips, statistics and breeding information plus latest odds and betting from a selection of leading bookmakers.

Comment

who shipped the 1;30?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

#39
                                                                              who shipped the 1;30?
                                                                              Chicago Grey

Comment

#40
                                                                                Plan A, So Young and Master Minded for a trixie will be about the height of what I'm doing today.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Chicago Grey
                                                                                  fucking great start
                                                                                  i used my free 5euro bet that i got in the paper for laddies to back him

did beshabar get placed?
                                                                                  i had to put him in as a sub as i had 2 horses from the one race in my lucky 15

Comment

#42
                                                                                    fucking great start
                                                                                    i used my free 5euro bet that i got in the paper for laddies to back him

did beshabar get placed?
                                                                                    i had to put him in as a sub as i had 2 horses from the one race in my lucky 15
                                                                                    he was a close 2nd

Comment

#43
                                                                                      c'mon rock on ruby!

Comment

#44
                                                                                        I had Hurricane Fly and then put the winnings on Quevega yesterday, not too sure about today I put the money on Master Minded in the big one.

I see Tornado Bob has been backed in from around 25/1 into 9/1.....

Comment

#45
                                                                                          between myself and the wife

lucky 15 .50ew
                                                                                          beshabar
                                                                                          first lieutenant
                                                                                          aiteen 33
                                                                                          bi zeb

wins
                                                                                          chicargo grey 5 euros
                                                                                          first lieutenant 5euros
                                                                                          some target 15euros
                                                                                          so young 5euros
                                                                                          big zeb 5euros

call the police 5 euros ew

Comment

#46
                                                                                            first lieutenant

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Boom!

Wp Davy and mouse
                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Oscars well was cruising

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                  Today is a bit of a minefield & could be a bookie benefit day.

Will be sticking with small e/w value bets unless So Young can take the second.

1.30 - Chamirey 16/1 e/w

2.05 - So Young 5/2

2.40 - Time for Rupert 11/4 or
                                                                                                  Wymott 10/1 e/w

3.20 - Big Zeb 3/1 or
                                                                                                  Captain Cee Bee 11/1 e/w

4.00 - Battle Group 33/1 e/w

4.40 - Whitby Jack 11/1 e/w

5.15 - Oscar Magic 14/1 e/w
                                                                                                  EDIT- just going for Big Zeb
                                                                                                  Last edited by IPB Champ; 16-03-11, 14:31.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Forgot to post this earlier but today's yankee is:

First Lieutenant (just won)
                                                                                                    Wayward Prince
                                                                                                    French Opera
                                                                                                    Raise The Beat

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Oscars well was cruising
                                                                                                      woulda came third without a miracle . . . fkn each way no good
                                                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                        1.30 Beshabar

2.05 Rock on Ruby

3.20 Masterminded

main bet is masterminded today but a treble also
                                                                                                        severe case of seconditis today

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Oscars well was cruising
                                                                                                          What happened to him?

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            What happened to him?
                                                                                                            stumbled badly on the last and lost all his speed

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Disappointing wasn't the word for that.
                                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                wheels coming off my lucky 15 now

mehh big zeb will save it for me

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  I'm caught between just laying the top two in the market here and backing sizing Europe.

Heart says Capitain Cfe Bee but he's unbackable

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    I love Master Minded and he is my only bet of the day.I think his price is incredible, excuse his CC run last year and he's an odds on shot imo.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Not a great start today
                                                                                                                      Beshabar to win (not e.w ouch)
                                                                                                                      so young win beat
                                                                                                                      Aiteen33 win beat
                                                                                                                      Call the police win
                                                                                                                      Big zeb. Win
                                                                                                                      Enricht win
                                                                                                                      Need something from last 3
                                                                                                                      location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        weird a reverse forcast on Masterminded and Big Zeb returns just the stake according to Boyles

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X