IPB Sports Gambling Syndicate (Bets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
    How does this work exactly Ciaran? I would like to join in.
    Closed shop Mahony I'm afraid, been going for a few months now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
      Closed shop Mahony I'm afraid, been going for a few months now.
      Yeah noticed was on for a good while. NP. If ye are starting again at any stage ile be in.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
        Yeah noticed was on for a good while. NP. If ye are starting again at any stage ile be in.
        Starting again suggests failing down with that sort of talk !!!
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

doubt you'll get this on but just incase you can i'll post it

exeter 11/10 vrs plymouth
          even though exeter have nothing to play for their home form is good won 5 from last 6 and they would love to turn the screw on argyles relegation

hull vrs palace draw 5/2
          the draw looks great value with hull struggling at home and palace struggling away.

Northampton Vrs stevenage 11/8
          Northampton have been terrible at home 2 point from pos 18 and stevenage need the win to stay in the running for a play off spot

29.32 treble @ 16.45/1

Comment

great work again caf

Comment

You probably won't be around to get this on but if you do I'd like to back New York in the first round of the football championship against Roscommon.

Roscommon won the softest CFC in their history last year when Sligo dispatched Mayo and Galway for them before running out of steam in the final. This year they've played well enough but looked lethargic while being well beaten in the final of division 4.

New York were extremely unlucky last year to lose to Galway even when reduced to 13 men, have some classy footballers including the best underage player I've ever seen in Dan Doona from Kerry.

Bet365 have the spread at 7 points at 10/11, which I think is pretty good value, so if you're around lump on that for me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                doubt you'll get this on but just incase you can i'll post it

exeter 11/10 vrs plymouth
                even though exeter have nothing to play for their home form is good won 5 from last 6 and they would love to turn the screw on argyles relegation

hull vrs palace draw 5/2
                the draw looks great value with hull struggling at home and palace struggling away.

Northampton Vrs stevenage 11/8
                Northampton have been terrible at home 2 point from pos 18 and stevenage need the win to stay in the running for a play off spot

29.32 treble @ 16.45/1
                Originally posted by Keane View Post
                You probably won't be around to get this on but if you do I'd like to back New York in the first round of the football championship against Roscommon.

Roscommon won the softest CFC in their history last year when Sligo dispatched Mayo and Galway for them before running out of steam in the final. This year they've played well enough but looked lethargic while being well beaten in the final of division 4.

New York were extremely unlucky last year to lose to Galway even when reduced to 13 men, have some classy footballers including the best underage player I've ever seen in Dan Doona from Kerry.

Bet365 have the spread at 7 points at 10/11, which I think is pretty good value, so if you're around lump on that for me please.
                ******BETS PLACED*********

Comment

Fu stevenage how we going to win monies when you get 2 players sent off vrs the worst form team in the league

Comment

Hold please City

Originally posted by GingerMilla View Post
                    Bets for weekend 30/4 - 1/5
                    30 accum
                    Frankel (2000guins) 1/2
                    Leinster 2/5
                    Stoke (+2) 1/6
                    Man City (draw no bet) 1/9
                    Liverpool (draw no bet) 2/11
                    Chelsea (draw no bet) 1/6
                    19.32 accum
                    Frankel 1/2
                    Leinster 2/5
                    Northampton 1/2
                    Liverpool 4/9
                    Stoke (draw no bet) 5/6
                    Man City 2/5
                    Chelsea 1/2
                    Thanks for running this, Ciaran, and for all the organisation involved.

Comment

Hold please City
                      Is that the two bets up?

Comment

How is this coming along by the way folks?
                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                          How is this coming along by the way folks?
                          Was out for a couple of pints with Dice for the Arsenal/ManU game and he said they were waiting on ManCity and Northampton (Rugby) for a couple of bets to come up. Both won so i'm guessing it's going better than it was 3 hours ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                            Was out for a couple of pints with Dice for the Arsenal/ManU game and he said they were waiting on ManCity and Northampton (Rugby) for a couple of bets to come up. Both won so i'm guessing it's going better than it was 3 hours ago!
                            Ah sweet was more curious than anything else if they are up profit etc haven't really been following this much and would like to see the lads scoop a few €€€
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                              Ah sweet was more curious than anything else if they are up profit etc haven't really been following this much and would like to see the lads scoop a few €€€
                              Between winning bets and bet365 signup bonus we've better than 2x'd so far.

Comment

€30 accum
                                Frankel (2000guins) 1/2
                                Leinster 2/5
                                Stoke (+2) 1/6

€19.32 accum
                                Frankel 1/2
                                Leinster 2/5
                                Northampton 1/2
                                Liverpool 4/9
                                Stoke (draw no bet) 5/6
                                Man City 2/5
                                Chelsea 1/2

Nice 1, wp

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                  Nice 1, wp
                                  +1

500yoyos+ added to fund there vwp

Comment

-50 due to New York being absolutely destroyed by Roscommon

Comment

+1

500yoyos+ added to fund there vwp
                                      Not so sure, Stoke drew so presume it takes out that bet which would leave it around the 300 mark. Can someone enlighten this?

Comment

Not so sure, Stoke drew so presume it takes out that bet which would leave it around the 300 mark. Can someone enlighten this?
                                        1st bet pays full amount, 2nd probably about 180 coz Stoke @5/6 comes out. Should be about 300 total ish. Will check 2mrw nite when home.

Comment

€30 accum
                                          Frankel (2000guins) 1/2
                                          Leinster 2/5
                                          Stoke (+2) 1/6

€19.32 accum
                                          Frankel 1/2
                                          Leinster 2/5
                                          Northampton 1/2
                                          Liverpool 4/9
                                          Stoke (draw no bet) 5/6
                                          Man City 2/5
                                          Chelsea 1/2

Returns were - €112.61 & €212.58

WP Denis

Comment

Current Minimum Starting Balance for Round 3 is €934.54

Plus whatever Twitch/Feetmagic/AKDonk/Tipp86 & Loopz manage to add to that with their remaining Round 2 bets.

Comment

Excellent work GingerMilla. I'll use my bet on Punchestown over the next couple of days Dice.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                Excellent work GingerMilla. I'll use my bet on Punchestown over the next couple of days Dice.
                                                Happy days! Its good to have made a positive contribution here and add to the collective coffers. Something generally comes unstuck in a 5/6selection accum but the london blues were the only real sweat,scoring a late winner although dominating affairs. I could have included Arsenal (draw no bet) but then again If I had thought of the cats in the national hurling league the docket would be strewn away at this stage.
                                                "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

I would suggest a cutoff for the end of round 2 for this weekend to get started on Round 3.

Any unused bets from round 2 by then can be carried forward into Round 3.

Also, I'm going to deposit the €160 into the Bet365 account to get it all together.

Any objections???

Ideally it would be good to get each round into a calender month.

Comment

i'll stick my last 20 bucks on barca to win 2night and man city to win fa cup

2.05/1

Comment

i'll stick my last 20 bucks on barca to win 2night and man city to win fa cup

2.05/1
                                                      Is that City to win in 90mins or Lift Cup?

Edit - win in 90mins is 2.05/1 in the double.

Comment

sorry dice 90mins

Comment

i'll stick my last 20 bucks on barca to win 2night and man city to win fa cup in 90 mins

2.05/1
                                                          *****BET PLACED*****

Comment

Sorry lads havent been around for a while,wd on the profits going to put up a few horses for 2moro

Buzzbird 3:20 southwell
                                                            Itsthursdayalready 5:40 southwell
                                                            Ceol rua 6:05 punchestown

€10 win each
                                                            3 x €5 doubles
                                                            €4.32 treble
                                                            Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

Comment

Originally posted by twitch1984 View Post
                                                              Sorry lads havent been around for a while,wd on the profits going to put up a few horses for 2moro

Buzzbird 3:20 southwell
                                                              Itsthursdayalready 5:40 southwell
                                                              Ceol rua 6:05 punchestown

€10 win each
                                                              3 x €5 doubles
                                                              €4.32 treble
                                                              No prices up yet, will stick on in the morning.

Comment

No prices up yet, will stick on in the morning.
                                                                no probs cheers
                                                                Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Twitch1984

Buzzbird 3:20 Southwell @ 8/1
                                                                    Itsthursdayalready 5:40 Southwell @ 7/2
                                                                    Ceol Rua 6:05 Punchestown @ 20/1

3 x €10 win singles
                                                                    3 x €5 doubles
                                                                    1 x €4.32 treble

Total Potential Return €5,639.16

**********BETS PLACED**********

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                      Excellent stuff!

How about for the third round we mix it up a bit: we are divided into pairs (of our choosing) and have only nine bets in total (of approx £100 per bet), with each pair having to use their joint knowledge to come up with a bet?
                                                                      Something like that would be fun...

Twitch1984

3 x €10 win singles
                                                                      3 x €5 doubles
                                                                      1 x €4.32 treble

lol one time!

Comment

Hi Ciarian,

Here is my group 2 bet

€30 treble
                                                                        Derry v ucd: derry@ 4/6
                                                                        Drogs v bohs: Bohs@ 8/13
                                                                        Galway v Dundalk: Dundalk@ 10/11

Punchedtown €19.32 Double
                                                                        4.20 Empire Levant@ 13/8
                                                                        4.55 Battle Group@ 9/2

Comment

AKDonk

€30 treble
                                                                          Derry v Ucd: Derry@ 4/6
                                                                          Drogs v Bohs: Bohs@ 8/13

Returns €154.20

Punchestown €19.32 Double
                                                                          4.20 Empire Levant@ 13/8
                                                                          4.55 Battle Group@ 9/2

Returns €290.22

**********BETS PLACED*********

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                            Excellent stuff!

How about for the third round we mix it up a bit: we are divided into pairs (of our choosing) and have only nine bets in total (of approx £100 per bet), with each pair having to use their joint knowledge to come up with a bet?
                                                                            Id imagine this would be bad for our profits to be honest.
                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                              Id imagine this would be bad for our profits to be honest.
                                                                              Tipp, dont forget you still have €35 to use in this Round.
                                                                              Close off is this weekend or you can add it to your Round 3 funds.

Comment

Tipp, dont forget you still have €35 to use in this Round.
                                                                                Close off is this weekend or you can add it to your Round 3 funds.
                                                                                Ya im not forgetting at all il probably add it to next round at this stage.
                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Twitch1984

3 x €10 win singles
                                                                                  3 x €5 doubles
                                                                                  1 x €4.32 treble

7/2 shot in for break even on bet.
                                                                                  Freeroling on Katie Walsh in the next at Punchestown.

Edit - €45 Return
                                                                                  Last edited by Dice75; 04-05-11, 17:23.

Comment

Typical, Dr. Whizz trots up when we haven't a bean on him

Comment

ACCOUNT SUMMARY

Round 1
                                                                                      O/B - €360.00
                                                                                      C/B - €689.00

€689.00 breakdown - HH 38.19 / Caf 495.00 / Loopz 63.00 / Keane 43.33 / DP 1.57 /
                                                                                      ................................Spoofingjam 47.91.

Round 2

O/B - €889.00 (689 + 200 bonus)

Current returns - €1133.74 - Nuck 171.71 / Ginger 325.19 / Caf 190.58 / Twitch 45.00 /
                                                                                      .......................................Luckylawz 87.96 / DP 8.40 / Spoofingjam 150.70 / AKDonk 154.20

Current Account Balance

Balance in Bet365 Account - €1218.06

Made up of - Returns €1133.74
                                                                                      ...................Tipp86 €35.00
                                                                                      ...................Feetmagic €49.32

Total....................... €1218.06

* I deposited the €160.00 into the account so all money is now together in the 365 a/c.
                                                                                      Last edited by Dice75; 07-05-11, 02:49.

Comment

ACCOUNT SUMMARY

We need to give Caf the rest of the money and let him win us millions!!!!

Comment

LOL I suck so much
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Tip
                                                                                            Floral beauty. 6.25. Ascot EW

Comment

AKDonk

€30 treble

Returns €154.20

4.20 Empire Levant@ 13/8
                                                                                              4.55 Battle Group@ 9/2

Returns €290.22

Derry currently 3-0 up.
                                                                                              Bohs currently 1-0 up.
                                                                                              Dundalk 2-0 up.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dice75
                                                                                                AKDonk

€30 treble

Returns €154.20

4.20 Empire Levant@ 13/8
                                                                                                4.55 Battle Group@ 9/2

Returns €290.22

Derry currently 3-0 up.
                                                                                                Bohs currently 1-0 up.
                                                                                                Dundalk 2-0 up.

I see what your doing, you mean the bloody horses never won

Comment

Originally Posted by Dice75
                                                                                                  AKDonk

€30 treble

Returns €154.20

4.20 Empire Levant@ 13/8
                                                                                                  4.55 Battle Group@ 9/2

Returns €290.22

Derry currently 3-0 up.
                                                                                                  Bohs currently 1-0 up.
                                                                                                  Dundalk 2-0 up.

I see what your doing, you mean the bloody horses never won
                                                                                                  but on a better note the football held up

wp donk
                                                                                                  48

Comment

nice one!!

Comment

ROUND 3

€1133.74 / 18 = €63.00 per Member*

*Tipp86 has €98.00
                                                                                                      *Feetmagic has €112.32

Starting from today & we'll try and have it finished by the end of the month.

Comment

Getting the ball rolling today.

€63.00 Double

2.30 - Sizing Australia (Punchestown) @ evs
                                                                                                        Aston Villa to beat Wigan @ 4/5

Returns €226.80

Edit - FU Sizing Australia
                                                                                                        Last edited by Dice75; 07-05-11, 13:36.

Comment

I shall attempt to redeem myself.

€30 Side Glance @11/10 in the 6:40 windsor....returns €63

€10 Double Side glance 11/10 and Draw @ 9/4 fulham/liverpool ....Returns €34.50

€18 Angels will fall @ 11/4 (tip for this will shorten) 17:40 windsor. ...Returns €67.50

€5 Treble..Side glance 11/10, Angels will fall 11/4 and Draw in footy 9/4....Returns €127.97

Potential Total returns €292.97

Cheers dice.

Comment

Jaysoose

€30 Win - Side Glance @11/10 in the 6:40 windsor....Returns €63

€10 Double - Side Glance 11/10 and Draw @ 9/4 fulham/liverpool ....Returns €68.25

€18 Win- Angels Will Fall @ 3/1 (tip for this will shorten) 17:40 windsor. ...Returns €72.00

€5 Treble - Side Glance 11/10, Angels Will Fall 3/1 and Draw in footy 9/4....Returns €136.50

Potential Total Returns €339.75

********BETS PLACED*********

Comment

Originally posted by Maddogg View Post
                                                                                                              Tip
                                                                                                              Floral beauty. 6.25. Ascot EW
                                                                                                              came 3rd @ 25-1........... should of won if he kept a straight line
                                                                                                              had 125 E/W any way

Comment

st pats vrs shamrock rovers DRAW 11/5
                                                                                                                UCD vrs galway utd 5/6

23 euro @ 4.86/1

hope you don't mind me splitting the bets this month (40 yoyo left)

cheers
                                                                                                                48

Comment

st pats vrs shamrock rovers DRAW 11/5
                                                                                                                  UCD vrs galway utd 5/6

23 euro @ 4.86/1

cheers
                                                                                                                  Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                  €31.50 Each Way Double

5.40 Windsor - Angels Will Fall
                                                                                                                  6.10 Windsor - Puttingonthestyle
                                                                                                                  *********BETS PLACED**********

(Horse one had to be approved by Trading Dept, pfffft)

Comment

Excel Sheet from Rounds 1 & 2

Wow, it came out semi-legible

Cheers Kev!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                      €31.50 Each Way Double

5.40 Windsor - Angels Will Fall
                                                                                                                      6.10 Windsor - Puttingonthestyle
                                                                                                                      1st one a winner
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Blindly lashed a ton on there blindly following BCB.

Sweeeeeeeet

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                          Blindly lashed a ton on there blindly following BCB.

Sweeeeeeeet
                                                                                                                          Blindly lumped on the win double following BCB - cmon the next haws

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X