No announcement yet.

Winning lots of money at the world cup and verious other big sporting events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning lots of money at the world cup and verious other big sporting events

Sheepgames is not my only expertise would you believe. Sporting events that happen not very often are a money making dream for people who take sports betting seriously. I went in yesterday to finalise a few bets in a high street bookmaker. I was amazed at the amount of people in there. The type who spend all day thinking they can win on every race!

It's hilarious.

I like to share with as many forums/people as possible my bets. That way whoever follows me will have a very happy summer. I don't have any proof but i can 100% assure you that i have made a lot of money from not just the world cup. But also events such as the olympics, european games and many more. This has allowed me to live with a very healthy bankroll.

So enough of all that. The following is most of the bets i am doing at the world cup. I have invested about €15,000 in these bets. Follow them if you will and have a happy summer

Good luck punters.

*For the record i do all my bets with PaddyPower

Bets placed so far that were placed a few weeks ago:

Spain to win world cup (4/1) €1000 each way

Group H to have the most goals (9/2) €500

David villa to be top scorer (9/1) €500 each way

L fabiano to be top scorer (12/1) €500 each way

Accumulator England (1/3), Brazil (8/13), Spain (1/3) all to win their group. Pays circa (6/4) €2000

1st round of matches. England to beat USA (8/15) Spain to beat Switzerland (4/11) pays around (1/1) €1000

Mexico to beat South Africa (6/4) €800

Serbia to beat Ghana (21/20) and Germany to beat Australia (1/2)
    pays circa (2/1) €500

2nd round of matches. No bets

3rd round of matches. Brazil to beat Portugal (4/5) and serbia to beat Australia (1/1)
    pays circa (3/1) €500

South africa to finish bottom of group A (7/5) (€500)

South Korea to finish bottom of group B (1/1) €500

Outright straight forecast spain to win/Brazil to come 2nd (20/1) €250

Outright straight forecast Brazil to win/spain to come 2nd (22/1) €250

Brazil to be top south american team (8/11) €2000

Group forecasts Germany 1st/serbia 2nd (11/4) €800

Serbia to get exactly 6 points (5/1) €250

Serbia to get exactly 7 points (15/2) €250

Japan to get exactly 0 points (5/1) €250

Brazil to get exactly 9 points (21/10) €1000

Spain to get exactly 9 points (13/8) €1000

Haven't looked at your bets yet, if you were serious about it, you'd find the best prices and not just randomly do all your bets with one bookmaker.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Rigger is of course correct. Also if you had experience of posting sports bets you would realise that putting the amount you have bet in Euro and not as points of a bank is usually mugs playing the big time Charlie.

Comment

good luck with it

to me: your bet sizings look off in relation to the various odds

Comment

Best of luck, almost 15k outlay,
          you lost a lot of value betting with one bookie
          even betfair would of been better for singles

Comment

Originally posted by TheSheepMaster View Post
            the only bets i have on the wc revolve about this not happening!

Comment

Jeez I think I'd lay all those bets.
              Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

I am interested in your ideas, and would like to subscribe to your service.

Comment

Ill lay even money you didnt do all those bets.

I do like the look of a lot of them though.
                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Every man and his dog seem to be getting on the Mexicans to topple the hosts in the opener. Have seen them being flagged up by a lot of tipsters and a comrade of mine who works in one of the big firms and said there has been a steady stream of money for them also.

Soccer isn't exactly my cup of tea when it comes to betting but i'd be wary of taking on the hosts first game up and history suggests the hosts more often then not equipped themselves quite well. I've just gone back through the last few world cups, the cut off line was 1962 due to laziness, but found that every host from 62 on has made it to the knockout stages including such greats as chile in 62, japan and south korea 98(both actually won their groups) and the yanks in 94 (although they only finished 3rd in the group, but still qualified). And perhaps to a lesser degree Mexico in 70 and 86. Every other host was one of the big guns and would have been expected to do well anyway.
                    I think the advantage of being hosts cannot be under estimated. I know South Africa are no great shakes but Mexico arent exactly world beaters either. I think their respectable showing against a modest england perfomance the other week is getting a tad over hyped. Throw into the mix the old chestnut about the suspect temperament of these latin american teams if their faced with a bit of adversity.

Obviously South Africa could lose the first game and still qualify but it would be asking an awful lot. Still having stated all this, what do i know, maybe Mexico 6-4 is value and the host factor isnt really much of a factor after all. Any of the footy experts on here got any thoughts on this game?

Sheep i hope some of your many bullets hit, it reads like something you would read in steve palmers betting diary in the rp on sundays. and i know it's already being mentioned but c'mon why did you not shop around and get the best prices, seriously, i mean when in my dream i have 15000 cash ready to go to war with for the world cup i shop around and get all the best prices, why it was only last night at around 4am that i got laid 50-1 on spain in ladbrokes. U should have shopped around in your dream....
                    ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
                      Obviously South Africa could lose the first game and still qualify but it would be asking an awful lot. Still having stated all this, what do i know, maybe Mexico 6-4 is value and the host factor isnt really much of a factor after all. Any of the footy experts on here got any thoughts on this game?
                      6/4 on Mexico is value. The host factor is definitely a factor, but South Africa are a really poor team - much, much worse than Japan or South Korea 8 years ago. Add to it that their star player will be sitting in the BBC panel, and they will get beaten today. Also, this Mexico team are quite decent and should be respected.

To the OP, I like some of your bets and hate others. Brazil to be top South American team seems like a no-brainer. Ditto for Japan to get nil point, they look awful. However, I would not write off this Australia team so easily, no matter how good Serbia look. This is the last World Cup for their golden generation and they are a very strong outfit.
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Flying to Spain today on a work related trip but promised myself to post this before i go as i won't have time over there. It's mainly a response to a few of the replies.

First of to clear up something. I am not a professional gambler. I have a very successful job as a architect. Now it might not be an out of this world job but i deem it to be successful due to the fact it's what i wanted to do all the way through school. I worked hard and achieved my goal. Although the pay is good, I never would have had the complete freedom i have without sports betting. I don't bet on horses, dogs or even domestic football as these things have simply no value at all in today's sport. People will continue to bet football for enjoyment and i have no problem with that but in the long run if you are serious about it. There is no value. I could quite possibly quit my job and live of sports betting but what on earth would i do with my day! I love my job too much.

Now as for sporting events that only come around every now and again. These have serious value as the bookmakers get the pricing all wrong. This is due to the fact that they have nothing to base the results on. I have spent at least 2 hours a day mauling through every specials market PP has to offer and the bets above where the best in my opinion. I could have done a few more but i didn't want to spend more than 15k. This is a huge amount of money i agree but once the world cup is over. I probably won't make another bet until the RWC next year unless there is another big sporting event im forgetting about.

As for shopping around for the best prices. I have always bet on PP. Not because of their prices. Not because of their specials. But simply because i always have. I bet in there since the 90s long before betfair and things like that ever came along. Call me stupid but im a big believer in the term 'If it's not broke, don't fix it!'

Now as for the bets themselves. I probably should have put up my reasoning. Below are my reasons for each individual bet. Also to the person who replied about the 40/1 on Spain. How on earth did you get that or was it some sort of joke?!

Well this bet speaks for itself. Although they have a terrible record at the WC. They have the best squad of anyone. The have been on amazing form and there is no reason why this group of player can not get to at least the final.

Again this bet is because of Spain. It was a coinflip between Brazil and them as both have a group with 1 very weak team. Spain got my pick in the end because of the fact that Brazil have at least 1 capable team in their group.

Both of these are straigh foward. They have the team behing them to give them great support and could bag quite a lot of goals in the group stages alone. I personally believe (bar injuries) that im guaranteed a return from at least one of them here based on PP's 1/4 odds each way 5 places.

Accumulator England (1/3), Brazil (8/13), Spain (1/3) all to win their group. Pays circa (6/4) €2000

My joint biggest bet of the tournament and my (nb). Brazil and Spain should win their groups easily and England have a great group stage record at major finals.

1st round of matches. England to beat USA (8/15) Spain to beat Switzerland (4/11) pays around (1/1) €1000

No reason here why Spain can not demolish the swiss and England should get any butterflies out of the way with a win over the overated team that is the United States.

Thanks to the detailed reply above Jack. I always love to hear people's opinion's about these big events. You are quite right about your stats. Mexico however have been in very impressive form. They are well used to the heat and altitude which will be key to doing well at this world cup. I not only think they can easily overcome SA. I also think they can top the group and go on to impress in the knockout stages. The only reason i didn't bet on them to win the group was because of France. While they have been poor, they have a quality group of players in their squad and if they clicked they are a solid match for most teams.

SA on the other hand are i believe the lowest ranked team ever to host a WC finals and also one of the lowest ranked teams to ever play. They are also extremely poor and imo will be lucky to score any points in the group stages. The other host nations in previous years all had individual good things about them. The only thing SA have is the home crowd and even that will not be enough to save them.

pays circa (2/1) €500

Nothing really to say about this apart from that i fancy it. Germany are good enough to overcome a poor Aussie team and Serbia can beat ghana.

3rd round of matches. Brazil to beat Portugal (4/5) and serbia to beat Australia (1/1)
                        pays circa (3/1) €500

Not much to say here either.

I summed this up above in what i said. Lowest ranked team to ever take part and all in all a very poor team.

Had a great world cup in 2002 but i don't feel they will be able to compete here and will be sent home early with their tail between their legs.

Just two bets for fun. Could very well be the outcome.

My joint top bet and also my nap of the tournament. I think it would have been worth a bigger bet. The only other team in the running for this would be Argentina and i don't think they have a hope at all. Maradonna scraped through the group stages with a last minute goal. I believe they used 90 players or something during the qualifying and their whole squad seems to be in a mess. Messi never preforms at a world stage and yet again i think he will be a disappointment. Even at his best, he won't be able to get Argentina far on his own so Brazil where the clear picks for this bet.

The above 4 have to be my worst 4 bets. If i could get my money back for them after thinking about it then i would gladly refund my bets. After reading up and watching a few shows, i really think Serbia could go far in this tournament and certainly could be good enough to beat Germany. I can only hope they slip up again Germany and then i might be in with a chance.

The same applies to Japan. I watched a show that was an hour long about them and their built up to the torunament and their motivation seems to be great. Id almost guarantee this bet to be a loser now and may lay some of it off during their 3 matches by betting on draws.

Great odds offered here by PP. Yes im sure there are better available but i never would have thought i could have got these prices. I expect one of them to come good for a profit.

Like i said in the op. I hope some of you do follow these as i have every hope of them winning. Total outlay is €16,350. Let's run good!

Good luck everyone.

Comment

As for shopping around for the best prices. I have always bet on PP. Not because of their prices. Not because of their specials. But simply because i always have. I bet in there since the 90s long before betfair and things like that ever came along. Call me stupid but im a big believer in the term 'If it's not broke, don't fix it!'
                          wow!

a few of the bets look really good but you have to look for value as the bookies have it sown up otherwise
                          just an example:
                          bet365 have spain at 4/1 with your money back if your team go out on peno's

all the odds, most of the bookies

!good luck!
                          Last edited by Guest; 11-06-10, 12:06. Reason: *important

Comment

right, who are you?
                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                              right, who are you?
                              he is the sheepmaster!!!

although that said, the master of the sheep is still a sheep at the end of the day

Comment

right, who are you?
                                The moderators might know from the old place as i posted a little there. I won't say who i am but you really can trust me about my betting knowledge *cough hint*

If i did reveal myself i think SM would be withdrawing his offer below

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                Ill lay even money you didnt do all those bets.

I do like the look of a lot of them though.

Comment

one more example to hopefully explain it to you

not a bet you did but:

PP 45/1 Brazil/ Nth Korea 1st/2nd

couple of others
                                  66/1 Brazil/ Nth Korea 1st/2nd

not if you can afford/are willing to turn down 21 points on a bet you are betting for the wrong reason and should stick to playing roulette imo

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                    one more example to hopefully explain it to you

not a bet you did but:

PP 45/1 Brazil/ Nth Korea 1st/2nd

couple of others
                                    66/1 Brazil/ Nth Korea 1st/2nd

not if you can afford/are willing to turn down 21 points on a bet you are betting for the wrong reason and should stick to playing roulette imo
                                    Hi Elshambo.

The example you gave above means nothing. I doubt i have even lost 1-2 points on any of my bets with other high street bookmakers but don't worry i get it! There are other more important private reasons i bet with Paddy Power.

Comment

because when you arrived you said that you stumbled on this forum while googling for sheepgames. now it turns out you are from Ireland, and you posted on boards, you wish to remain anonymous, and you're totally balla....
                                      pull the other one, its got bells on.
                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Hi Elshambo.

The example you gave above means nothing. I doubt i have even lost 1-2 points on any of my bets with other high street bookmakers but don't worry i get it! There are other more important private reasons i bet with Paddy Power.
                                        this makes no sence imo, never lost 1-2 in any bet?

Comment

because when you arrived you said that you stumbled on this forum while googling for sheepgames. now it turns out you are from Ireland, and you posted on boards, you wish to remain anonymous, and you're totally balla....
                                          pull the other one, its got bells on.
                                          Hmm i certainly don't think i ever portrayed that i was balla but how and ever. I'm not getting into an internet argument

Follow the selections if you like. All the best on any other bets you have aswell.

Comment

I can only ever get a few euro on with PP. MBN.

Comment

this thread:

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                I can only ever get a few euro on with PP. MBN.
                                                They bet me what I want.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                  They bet me what I want.
                                                  Maybe I'm wrong so. Was limited on a few Irish football bets, but it might be a global limit for the games rather than me. Will be taking a second look now.

Comment

I find losing alot is a pretty effective way to ensure you will never have a problem getting on.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                      I find losing alot is a pretty effective way to ensure you will never have a problem getting on.
                                                      ya its nice how they always give you a chance to win money back but try to stop you from losing winning back to them

Comment

I don't know what 15k means to you, but to me that's a fuckload of money to be sticking on any bets, never mind those made with bad information. It's winter in South Africa. Highest daytime temperatures will be 18C. It will not be hot, and countries from hot climates will not benefit.

Also, this isn't 1986. Professional footballers are at peak physical fitness and have spent the last few weeks acclimatising to the altitude. I'm not saying it won't be a factor, but the altitude will not have the same effect it did in bygone years. You won't see spritely Argentinian players strolling past knackered English defenders who can barely lift their legs to hack them down, that's for sure.
                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

You must be a very successful architect

Comment

Originally posted by OutFlank View Post
                                                            You must be a very successful architect
                                                            Especially sonsidering the current state of the irish architecture industry.
                                                            OP, I'm very curious as to who you are now. Surprised if I don't know you tbh

Comment

I'm trying to think of architects from the old shop....
                                                              who had that yoke in their sig?
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Unlucky so far. opening games in the wc are notoriously unpredictable.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                  I'm trying to think of architects from the old shop....
                                                                  who had that yoke in their sig?
                                                                  StewelPeter, for his son's Arch. Tech and BER stuff,

Comment

Lol at this guy. Who is he?

Kerash I'm going for, dunno anything about him irl but the writing style and his love for games makes me think it might be him. Obv would change his name here for annonymity after the count to a million disaster.
                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Pretty sure Kerash is female.
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                        Rigger is of course correct. Also if you had experience of posting sports bets you would realise that putting the amount you have bet in Euro and not as points of a bank is usually mugs playing the big time Charlie.
                                                                        why is this?

Comment

biggest sports bettors and winners out there have about a 10% edge. This can also be said for the most successful gambling firms who bet in asia and what not. Alot of people can survive successfully off a 5% edge. So breaking it down, they gamble 100k a year, and they should win 10k . . . This would be considered very good . . .

By not betting with the best price available you are turning your nose up on any large % you may (think?) you hold . . . This doesnt even bring into the fact that betfair normally trumps the best high street bookie price by another few %'s. If only doing bets for a bit of fun, then its all good - but if betting large amounts, or actually trying to make an earning from it then doing what you do is just burning money.

Why i guess he refers to it as a big time charlie is probably because by defauly people use the "total points" and "bank" system when referring to their bets. This allows you to see how much they like their bet in relevance to the amount of money they have at their disposal. Also it doesnt openly admit the actual figures you have on the bet. This could be viewed as "playing the big time charlie

ALSO - not sure why i even bothered replying to this, as its pretty likely the OP is a massive level
                                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

Semibluff that is a good post. I can asure you i am not a level and all above bets where placed. You where also correct in what you said about how serious full time gamblers would take this in finding best odds and what not. I am not a professional gambler. I do it for side interest in the big sporting events that happen and prehaps i run good but i tend to make a very nice amount of money from it. I would hate to do this for a living as i would think it would cause huge amounts of stress.

On to my bets. So far i don't think anyone could have predicted some of the results. I was banking on Fabiano/Villa getting back a large chunk of my money for me but the hat-trick from the German lad has set that back a bit. England also haven't been doing well. Not really sure why i expected they would as their whole team set-up is terrible.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                              why is this?
                                                                              2 reasons

1. The obvious one and the one hotspur is on about id imagine with regard to above bets

ooh look at me I can afford to have 5 grand on this or that

2. The important one

If I tell you to do a horse, how much do I tell you to put on it
                                                                              $1 $10 $100 $1000

The money is meaningless as you do not know if a $10 bet is big or small to me and I don't know if $10 is your food money for the week or a piece of paper you would wipe your arse with

if I tell you I put 1pt or 10pts on

im not
                                                                              1. bragging (even if not meant) about how much I have
                                                                              and
                                                                              2. (again more important) I am telling you how much I actually fancy the horse and giving you an idea of how to scale the bet to fit you!

Comment

#40
                                                                                Thanks for that Elshambo. Always stuggled to understand points talk on other fourms and didn't want to ask

I can understand now why full time gamblers do use this. They are not reffering to their roll in particular but actually saying what % of their roll and possibly someone else's roll they would put on. So if they say 30 points.

For a $100k roll that would be $30k

For a $100.00 roll That would be $30.00

That right?
                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 19-06-10, 16:23.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  whereas us occasional 15kers don't really understand betting so much.
                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

#42
                                                                                    whereas us occasional 15kers don't really understand betting so much.
                                                                                    Haha. Go into the local pub where i frequently drink and their are buisness men betting bigger than i bet. They go into the William Hill shop beside us and do whatever odds are on the screen.

I'd bet most of them have never heard of betfair let alone points betting

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Thanks for that Elshambo. Always stuggled to understand points talk on other fourms and didn't want to ask

I can understand now why full time gamblers do use this. They are not reffering to their roll in particular but actually saying what % of their roll and possibly someone else's roll they would put on. So if they say 30 points.

For a $100k roll that would be $30k

For a $100.00 roll That would be $30.00

That right?
                                                                                      Ya well maybe for the full time big swinging dicks who have bank roll management skills

As for fun bettors or the semi-serious I just tell people who ask me that their standard small bet is a point, most get a element of control and bet sizing from that.

Have a look on the boards betting pages, the amount of people on there who follow tipsters but never the bet sizing of the tipsters is lolbad and they are all wasting their time imo

gl!
                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 19-06-10, 16:33.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        I was banking on Fabiano/Villa getting back a large chunk of my money for me but the hat-trick from the German lad has set that back a bit.

Half the country was banking on Fabiano/Villa to be top goalscorers. You all should have listened to me

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                        Pretty much agree with this. Can't see Santa Cruz making any big waves at the World Cup. If you're looking for a bit of value, i think it's with the Argentinians.

They don't have the toughest group in the World and could despite playing pretty woeful, if they gel when the time is right they can never be wrote off.

You get can Tevez @ 50/1 Higuain @ 33/1 and Aguero @ 25/1.

It depends who starts the games, but Higuain is in fantastic form for Real Madrid and is sure to get enough chances to up his goal tally.

Another outsider is Podolski. Those pesky Germans are always in with a shout and @ 50/1, he might be worth a small flutter

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Not having much success with my WC bets so far.

ANy thoughts on the Denmark Cameroon game?

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Originally posted by FeedMeWeirdThings View Post
                                                                                            Not having much success with my WC bets so far.

ANy thoughts on the Denmark Cameroon game?
                                                                                            BK is on denmark.
                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Denmark 1-0. Locked in, absolute certainty.

(Cue 7 goal thriller)

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Semibluff that is a good post. I can asure you i am not a level and all above bets where placed.
                                                                                                Prove it.

Also, you've been asked who you are a few times, and have ignored it.
                                                                                                you obviously don't have to give out any info here, but at least acknowledge the question with some sort of response

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                                                Have a look on the boards betting pages, the amount of people on there who follow tipsters but never the bet sizing of the tipsters is lolbad
                                                                                                FYP

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Some bets starting to pick up very nicely.

Mellor perhaps you should become a part-time Gard. Mr investigation.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Half the country was banking on Fabiano/Villa to be top goalscorers. You all should have listened to me
                                                                                                    Higuain out to 4.3 on Betfair. I'd say there'd be a nice strategy in laying everyone every time they score a goal or two as the price tends to react far too much. He's also not starting today.
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Which one's?
                                                                                                      eoghanlyons.com

Comment

#52

Mellor perhaps you should become a part-time Gard. Mr investigation.
                                                                                                        lol, I only said I was intrigued as you who you were. Can't think of anyone from boards that fits.
                                                                                                        And I also said you obviously don't have to answer. Hardly an investigation.

Comment

#53

Bets placed so far that were placed a few weeks ago:

pays circa (2/1) €500

pays circa (3/1) €500

Oh dear.
                                                                                                          eoghanlyons.com

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            ^ thanks for doing that update. When I read the bets I thought "bookies love this."

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              If it was true to begin with it would be hilarous.

Comment

#56

Almost certainly another loser.
                                                                                                                Group B completed has 17 goals
                                                                                                                Group G has 14 goals (two games to go)
                                                                                                                Group H has 5 goals (two games to go).

Anyone who bets big on goalscorers; number of goals; first goalscorer; is a chancer *.

* Except me of course.
                                                                                                                Lukas Podolski 96.56 €32.00 €3,058.00
                                                                                                                Luis Suarez 291.85 €69.05 €20,083.25
                                                                                                                Soren Larsen 724.05 €16.00 €11,568.80

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  -8,350 and another -500 from Group H goals.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                                                                                                    If it was true to begin with it would be hilarous.
                                                                                                                    Christ you are clearly a petty petty person.

I really want to prove to you i did this so my cock grows and your's shrinks. Get a life.

Anyway back to my bets, i still believe i will make a decent return.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Christ you are clearly a petty petty person.

I really want to prove to you i did this so my cock grows and your's shrinks. Get a life.

Anyway back to my bets, i still believe i will make a decent return.
                                                                                                                      Are you even old enough to go I to a bookies, you don't sound like it

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        were cameroon in 1990 1000/1 to beat argentina in the opening match?
                                                                                                                        what price were ireland to even get out of there group same year let alone reach 1/4 finals.

what chance had bulgaria of gettin to semis in 94

croatia in 98 came 3rd

korea in 2002 came in fourth (maybe a bit of speculation to that 1)

im just tryin to paint a picture here in regards to to world cup. and that is these guys are not playing in there mundane clubs at home where they are dreaming about playing for man u or chelsea or the like.

they are on the biggest stage of all and will do there upmost to beat all in front.

newzeland this year are the big winners in the losing group. (i even had italy to win 2 nil)

layin 15 k is a big bet on what is a fantasy for every team down there at mo.

spains opener was a disaster in betting terms. and im sure there was a lot of professional money lost on that game alone.

germany serbia game again i think there was a lot of professional money lost on it. especially on the preformance of there opener.

its the world cup and while ur bet looks good on paper its still the world cup and anything can and usually does happen. argentina to beat greece 4/5 nil at least even i thou that they do that.

hope you get back some of ur money on ur remaing bets.
                                                                                                                        http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X