No announcement yet.

Golf Betting Thread 2016 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've backed DJ. But this has Bubba Watson all over it imo. Placed when he was an absolute nobody 9 years ago. No trees, can rip his fade a anywhere. No hazards to ruin his card. Nicely under the radar. Won this year and hasn't done a lot since but hasn't missed a cut either.

Comment

Also like, kaymer, Chappell, ljw, Casey and if Rory went tens I'd be all over it. The final cut will be tough

Comment

Bubba, DJ and Brooks done. I'll add one more. Thursday to be affected badly by thunderstorms by the looks of it.

Comment

Added McDowell.

FRL Darts Toms, Rahm and Andrew Johnston
          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Aaaahhhhhhh fuck it

Bubba @45/1
            Chris Wood @150/1
            &
            Ogie Oglethorpe er I mean Ogilvy @500/1

Comment

Might add Jason Day tomorrow as he probably wins even @13/2

Comment

Aiken, Lowry, Knox, Mickelson, Reed, Moore.

Comment

If Sergio can keep his cool he is a lock for top6/7 imo. Striking the ball very well and in the main is a good straight driver which is imperative in the Open. My moneys on the lad to give me a spin anyhow.

adding Berger in at twice the odds.
                  Last edited by Solskjaer; 15-06-16, 20:57.

Comment

Westwood Chappell finau and kuchar ew
                    Good luck all

Comment

Speith, Bubba and followed some mentioned above.

Comment

Day - Win
                        Kaymer, Snedeker, Leishman - E/W
                        The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Main bet is Day. Also on Kaymer, Snedeker, Garcia and Mickelson

Comment

Final bets were

Bubba, DJ, Brooks, Chappell.

Weather looks shocking for today. Not going to be much golf when we get home from work imo.

Comment

Russel Knox 100/1

Comment

Just Day for me.

DJ FRL at 20s ew with 7 places.

Comment

Hideki Matsuyama
                                  Byeong Hun An
                                  Soren Kjeldsen

Top English Lee Westwood

FRL
                                  zach johnson
                                  webb simpson
                                  mannassero

miss cut
                                  fowler
                                  lowry
                                  mcdowell

Comment

Just added Dechambeau

Comment

Some heart from DJ. Get in.

Comment

Yeah we're all delighted.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                          If Sergio can keep his cool he is a lock for top6/7 imo. Striking the ball very well and in the main is a good straight driver which is imperative in the Open. My moneys on the lad to give me a spin anyhow.

adding Berger in at twice the odds.
                                          Felll asleep so missed DJS missus . All over twitter lol.

At least Sergio proved the lock was correct. Please collect yer winnings wahoo. PGA were a disgrace

Comment

Sick for Lowry. Leaking oil from early on. Didn't hit his irons well enough from plenty of good drives. Full place on Furyk was nice though. Well done DJ backers.
                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

In Europe going with Zanotti, luiten , Wang and Weisberger

Comment

Fraser, Chris Hanson and Robert Karlson in Europe. Just Barnes in the states.

Comment

I see your boy Ollie got the job done in the States last night, Elbows. Hope you had a slice.

Super week this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                    I see your boy Ollie got the job done in the States last night, Elbows. Hope you had a slice.

Super week this week.
                                                    I didn't but had Hurley in running.

Love this week. French and the Barracuda normally good to me. Firestone not so much.

Backed Els last night at 125/1 for the open. His putting looks very good.

Comment

Great week this week with 3 decent betting tournaments.

French Open is around a tough course and generally a lot of the same names finish in the top 10 here.

I like Kaymer but only have him in an ew treble (first time for this in golf)
                                                      James Morrison and Mike Lorenzo Vera. Graham Storm for FRL.

Bridgestone. Furyk, Lingmerth and Piercy.

Barracuda Stanley and Romero.

Ew treble on Kaymer, Furyk and Garrigus.

Comment

Olesen E/W in France, Furyk e/w in Ohio. Kaymer , Bubba each way double.

Comment

James Morrison withdrew last week

Any idea what was wrong and is he ok now?

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                            Great week this week with 3 decent betting tournaments.

French Open is around a tough course and generally a lot of the same names finish in the top 10 here.

I like Kaymer but only have him in an ew treble (first time for this in golf)
                                                            James Morrison and Mike Lorenzo Vera. Graham Storm for FRL.

Barracuda Stanley and Romero.

Ew treble on Kaymer, Furyk and Garrigus
                                                            Think I will follow, gotta admire the ambition.

Gonna go with a Trixie incase 2/3 come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                              James Morrison withdrew last week

Any idea what was wrong and is he ok now?
                                                              I asked a few on Twitter and didn't get an answer.

Comment

Kaymer and Day, single wins with an e/w double

Comment

Many doubles..expecting solid performances from Kieffer, Rahm and Grace/Furyk. Giving Ogilvy one last shot albeit in a retirement style treble.

Comment

Morrison/Grace/Blixit ew Trixie for all the loots
                                                                    & ew singles

Comment

Some man elbows. Nice one.

Comment

Gl Elbows. Nice darts. Need Bubba to get up for a place for the each way half of the double to click.

Comment

Nice place on Piercy but could have been so much better.I have Noren and Southgate this week. Both put up by Ben Coley but I had backed them before he posted.

Comment

Nice place on Piercy but could have been so much better.I have Noren and Southgate this week. Both put up by Ben Coley but I had backed them before he posted.
                                                                            Shout on Lingmerth too. Close to a place at decent price but fell away, T7 in the end I think.

Anyway blind follow on yourself and Ben.

Also adding Soo Min Lee for old time sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                              Shout on Lingmerth too. Close to a place at decent price but fell away, T7 in the end I think.

Anyway blind follow on yourself and Ben.

Also adding Soo Min Lee for old time sake.
                                                                              I did a sneaky on Soo too.

Comment

Powers gone 8 places on next week.

Comment

Boyles have a shop promotion today. phil mickelson enhanced 18s to 36.

Comment

A few FRL darts this week. Warren, Shinkwin, Hend and JB Hansen

Comment

My 3 selections for the Scottish Open are
                                                                                      Bourdy
                                                                                      Pieters
                                                                                      Kjeldsen

Comment

Cody Gribble (twitter tip) on the web.com. Was 2nd to Seamus Power a few months ago (had him backed that time). Out of form of late but this tougher track should suit. 250-300/1

Comment

On Wood, Colsaerts and Noren this week. All ew.

I think Woodie mightn't be a bad shout for next week.
                                                                                          Played 5 Opens made 4 cuts. Placed twice.

Obv likes Links. Won Qatar before. Prob in the mould of a place more likely of course but i'd have him right there with Franny and even Lowry (Who i think is starting to get seriously overrated)

Hasn't missed a cut all year and had respectable finishes in the Masters and US and obv won the PGA.

80s 8 places in powers isn't bad.

Comment

Think Harrington at 200/1 with B365 is a crazy price. Even if he was shanking it he shouldn't be 200/1 for the open.

Comment

Brendan Grace, Mark Warren and Robert Karlson for me this wk.

Comment

Think Harrington at 200/1 with B365 is a crazy price. Even if he was shanking it he shouldn't be 200/1 for the open.
                                                                                                I backed small @ 150s on SkyBet last week when he was doing well in France. Didn't end too well for him there but shot 67 on the Sunday.

Comment

Woody hurt his neck and pulled out. Hope he's alright for next week.

Comment

All hail the mighty Elbows, TY sir.

Comment

Nice start to the weekend

Comment

Nice start to the weekend
                                                                                                        Followed u on fhe first two. Last time was lee. hopeful.

Comment

Lovely, elbows. What Hend go off at for frl?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                            Lovely, elbows. What Hend go off at for frl?
                                                                                                            I got him at 100/1

Comment

I got him at 100/1
                                                                                                              +1 half stake for the tie.

Comment

GMAC for next week 100/1. Long range weather looks fairly grim for Troon.

Comment

Shout out again to Elbows.

100/1 and a 55/1 shot in one weekend.

Many thanks sir, many pints are owed.

Comment

That was a magical afternoon. Colsaert's run at the place was more exciting as Alex hanging on. Probably the worst score he could have posted considering how he played. Great closing from him. Delighted. Well done to other Noren backers.

Comment

Again elbows, gent. Enjoyed that Noren win today. Got on McDowell early too before they cut it this evening. Nice shout.

Comment

Elbows you dancer!

Comment

Bets for the open.

Els, Harrington, GMAC, Piercy. I backed Els after he came close a few weeks ago and same with Piercy.

Think the weather will be horrible so all of the above are good in shite weather bar possibly Piercy but he is a good wind player.

Will have a few first round leader picks once I see the draw and the weather a bit closer to Thursday.

Also backed Kaymer - had forgotten about that
                                                                                                                          Last edited by elbows; 10-07-16, 22:12.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X