No announcement yet.

National Lottery UK Sat 9th January 2016 Syndicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy, so to scoop with 6 numbers and our outlay is only 185950 to 1.
    Going booking holidays now

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
      Easy, so to scoop with 6 numbers and our outlay is only 185950 to 1.
      Going booking holidays now
      I hear there are bargains to be had in Egypt atm.
      This too shall pass.

Comment

we've uploaded all the tix on google drive (2) and dropbox (2)

links below.

SPOILER

Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use).

Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/417yo8uwa4...12016.pdf?dl=0

Comment

Nvm
          Last edited by DeadParrot; 09-01-16, 12:29.
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
            we've uploaded all the tix on google drive (2) and dropbox (2)

links below.

SPOILER

https://www.dropbox.com/s/417yo8uwa4...12016.pdf?dl=0
            My money is on mdoug being the first to scan these after the draw and coming back with the amount of ££ won. He lives for this kinda shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              My money is on mdoug being the first to scan these after the draw and coming back with the amount of ££ won. He lives for this kinda shit!
              they were bought online so no need to do anything. they tell us how much we won. i'm guessing a share of the jackpot, the millionaire ticket, and 3 20k prizes. that's just a guesstimate though

Comment

We each get 40k.

It was in a dream.
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                  We each get 40k.

It was in a dream.
                  Closet gay obv

Comment

BBC One at 9.55 for the sweat.
                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                      All I know is that from a brief scan I would like #1 or #5 to be the lowest number drawn.
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

woops forgot about this bad boy, good luck

Comment

We have #1 in so many tickets... come on #1!!!

Due to the United game being so boring here you have the top 5 numbers we have the most, therefore increasing our chances if any are called out.

#1 =
                          SPOILER

#2 =
                          SPOILER

#3 =
                          SPOILER

#4 =
                          SPOILER

#5 =
                          SPOILER
                          5/29/38/46

#34 is our worst number.

#lottostats

Hashtag so useful.
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

You need a girlfriend Doug. Or a pet. Probably easier to look after a girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                              You need a girlfriend Doug. Or a pet. Probably easier to look after a girlfriend
                              Took me a solid 5 minutes to figure that out and it was better than watching a lvg side.
                              I have more stats too but I'll wait a while to build the hype
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

ONLY TWO HOURS TO GO!!! Time to slowly lower some expectations.

If we did this for the last lottery draw on Wednesday(a mere £54mill), we would have had 2 tickets winning tickets of 3 numbers for a mere £50. Plus many free tickets for matching 2 numbers, that is all.
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Good luck. How much did ye have on this draw?

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                    ONLY TWO HOURS TO GO!!! Time to slowly lower some expectations.

If we did this for the last lottery draw on Wednesday(a mere £54mill), we would have had 2 tickets winning tickets of 3 numbers for a mere £50. Plus many free tickets for matching 2 numbers, that is all.
                                    Surely that gives us a better chance
                                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                      Good luck. How much did ye have on this draw?
                                      250 lines

Comment

Some more random stats.

If the lowest ball drawn = 20/28/31/32/34/35/37+. We shall not be victorious.
                                        If the highest ball drawn is under 32, or #33. We shall not be victorious.

Otherwise..... start believing
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

26,27,46,47,52,58 Bonus: 48
                                          The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

No winning ticket here
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

just checked the website and no results yet, so i guess we'll wait till tomorrow morning to see what the situation is.

Comment

just checked the website and no results yet, so i guess we'll wait till tomorrow morning to see what the situation is.
                                                Nah ye got 29 tickets with 2 numbers and 2 tickets with 3 numbers :P, roughly.

No big hitters there anyway unfortunately . gg no re
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

just checked there and from my tix (the ones on dropbox), we've got 15 lucky dips for wednesday's draw and £25.

once we know Mocata's tally we can decide what to do with the cash prize

Comment

Lotto Site is throwing up errors when i click on the tix, will check this evening when all has calmed down. No millionaire ticket raffle anyway
                                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

£75 and 15 lotto tix for weds by looks of mine. Empty the clip at the euromillions on tuesday with the £100 and let the tickets run?

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                          £75 and 15 lotto tix for weds by looks of mine. Empty the clip at the euromillions on tuesday with the £100 and let the tickets run?
                                                          so if no objections this is what we'll do. £100 on Euromillions tuesday draw

Comment

here are my tix for tuesday's euromillions and wednesday lotto

SPOILER

Comment

and mine

SPOILER

Comment

Disappointing lack of mdoug analysis for tonight.

Comment

Quick glance says we didn't bink the euro millions.

Comment

We won 10.90 on my tix. Should I buy more tix for tonight?

Comment

We won 10.90 on my tix. Should I buy more tix for tonight?
                                                                      Yes

Comment

3 quid in the pot here too

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                          3 quid in the pot here too
                                                                          do you want to ship it over, and i'll buy 7 extra lines for tonight?

Comment

here are the extra tix from the euromillions wins

SPOILER

Comment

here are the extra tix from the euromillions wins

SPOILER
                                                                              We'd want to be seeing a ROI soon shrap m8

GL us

Comment

We'd want to be seeing a ROI soon shrap m8

GL us
                                                                                i agree. 37 tix for tonight so we'd better bink it!

Comment

1 lucky dip won for saturday. This is the one guys!

Comment

Make that 2!

Comment

SPOILER

2 x lotto quick pix for sat, bound to be a winner so have told all customers to Fcuk off in anticipation of big scoop

Comment

here's the lucky dip for tomorrow.

As an aside, as i logged in to get the lucky dip, i saw i had 2 other messages (which i hadn't received emails for), but basically, we won another 2*£25 on wednesday's draw (Mocata, feel free to go into my account and verify).

Let me know if you want me to buy tix for tonight's euromillion or tomorrow's lotto

SPOILER

Comment

Whatever has a bigger jackpot imo.

Comment

Whatever has a bigger jackpot imo.
                                                                                            so euromillions then?

Comment

£50 on euromillion for the £61M jackpot

SPOILER

Comment

£6 won last night. reinvested in tonight

SPOILER

Comment

the dream is still alive then

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                  X