X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone post the top 3 finishing positions in the 2.05 race? Cheers

Comment

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 5m
      The RSA Chase is won by O'Faolains Boy 12-1, 2nd Smad Place 13-2JF, 3rd Morning Assembley 9-1 http://bbc.in/O0Xhoe #bbcracing

Comment

Missed out by seconds on getting my bet on Faugheen today.

I really fancy Dunguib in this one so having a decent each way on him. The weight is the only worry but I expect him to be leading coming to the last so hoping he at least places.
        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

In running betting on Betfair may be a leak....

Comment

Waiting on Module for a nice place accum paying over 100/1 after the first 3 races.

Comment

Anyone know if bet vic was paying 5 places in the last race?

Comment

that'll do
                airport, lol

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Last edited by thedini; 12-03-14, 15:53.

Comment

Vast improvement on yesterday, remaining bets for the day are small e/w bets picked from GABs post:

Star Neuville
                      Arzembouy Premier
                      Black Hercules

Threw them in a 49c ew treble because of my fear* of having cent balances (*not an actual fear)

Comment

big single and decent double in. couple more bets added on black hercules and star neuville
                        airport, lol

Comment

Go on the King! that was tight.

Comment

Hmmm, E/W double on Dell' Arca & Big Shu marked down incorrectly as loser by the powers that be in Dundalk. You need you wits about you in this game

Comment

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                              Waiting on Module for a nice place accum paying over 100/1 after the first 3 races.
                              Week sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                Same as today, just the two bets for tomorrow but slowly building up for Friday.

Lucky 15 with Faugheen, Smad Place, Wishfull thinking and Balthazar King.

And a big price EW double because my mother is a big Barry Geraghty fan (picked Jezki to win ) O' Faoilins Boy 14/1 and Joshua Lane 20/1, so hopefully her luck is still in.
                                2 winners and a place in lucky 15. 14/1 o faoilins boy has won for the first part of a big double if joshua lane gets there but a place will do. Also backed Bayan ew this morning so having a much better day than yesterday. CMON GERAGHTY

Comment

As someone said before - hate having odd balances on my account. Aftertiming but whatever, its not like I'm claiming any knowledge, the pin picked it.

12 Mar 2014 16:34 571/xxx Cheltenham 16:40 - Outright Betting Hawk High Single 33/1 6.69 227.46 Won Won

Now the pin has €7.46 to play with in the last

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                    And a big price EW double because my mother is a big Barry Geraghty fan (picked Jezki to win ) O' Faoilins Boy 14/1 and Joshua Lane 20/1, so hopefully her luck is still in.
                                    Nice one!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                      As someone said before - hate having odd balances on my account. Aftertiming but whatever, its not like I'm claiming any knowledge, the pin picked it.

12 Mar 2014 16:34 571/xxx Cheltenham 16:40 - Outright Betting Hawk High Single 33/1 6.69 227.46 Won Won

Now the pin has €7.46 to play with in the last
                                      Share the pin's knowledge next time ya ocd aftertiming cunt ye

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                      I agree

SPOILER
                                      Can let you off. Happy 5kth post!
                                      It's all an illusion

Comment

The information wasn't long getting around Killarney about hawk high but Omfg we got it.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                          Nice one!!

I doubt she will ever see this but thanks Mam. Mothers day pressie sorted

Comment

Was there a rule four in the first race today?

Comment

Working...
                                            X