Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mon the kingdom just cork to go now 1 time

Comment

You're safe enough I'd say there Mr Magnet!

Limerick were much worse than I thought they would be today. Pity.

Comment

hopefully will make up for my expenses/drowning my sorrows at kildares loss

Comment

Ugh.
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

FU CORK

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
              Think people are underestimating the losses to the Cork forward line tbh - they've lost two of their best forwards this year and their first sub from last year.

Thoughts go back to the AIF in 2009 when they couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo in the second half.If the weather is bad there's no shot they'll beat a 7-9 point spread.
              Spot on there, Keane!

Really should delete a few of my earlier posts on the whole Kerry/Cork debate we had last week and think I'll just be reading this thread in the near future

I think the turning point was Fintan Gould's miss, bit different to last week when he clinically dispatched one past the Down keeper but a very bad day at the races for Cork and nowone to grab the bull by the horns when the going got tough. They're a young team though so hopefully they'll return to the fray next year with renewed hope.

As for Kerry, hope you were on @ 4/1 a few weeks ago, into 8/13 presently.
              Definitely the team to beat now obviously, but from a neutral point of view and as a luke warm Dublin supporter I certainly hope someone can throw a spanner in the works.
              Kerry are very worthy favourites, Bryan Sheehan in midfield certainly caught the eye yesterday as did Darren O'Sullivan who looks fitter than in previous years. I think he'll be ok despite pulling his hamstring. Marc O'Se as usual poses as an insurmountable obstacle to any corner forward. A lot of positives for the Kerrymen over the weekend.
              "Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need - a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends, worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing." Jerome K. Jerome Three men in a Boat

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                Tipp u18 @2/5
                Cork @ 2/9

100 double pays 170
                I know very very short odds but its an easy 70 from 100 euro!
                Know some1 involved in the minors and tipp will not lose and cork speaks for itslef really
                Tipp won 11 to 7 doubt you really care all the same.
                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Cork losing was disastrous for me on the gambling front. Had Darran at 13/2 for a goal again on a brighter note...What a goal aswell.

Anyway, back on the horse. Tyrone -2 at 3/1...valuetown.com IMO.
                  "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                    Tipp won 11 to 7 doubt you really care all the same.
                    Yeah seen that lost 10 in that bet but had tipp in a treble with tyrone and kerry too so just about broke even

Comment

What's a realistic line in the handicap betting for Kilkenny V Waterford?

Bookies have 7 points, thought it would have been higher. Any value in this?

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post

I debated this today id say its pretty close to spot on.
                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

tbh my opinion was there prob 7-10pts better but waterford had a good day against galway and showed that there really not that bad just tipp are that good waterford are gonna give this one hell so imo its prob more profitable to stay away from the handicap in this one. if iwas to do a bet id prob take the 11/8 on kk for the ai and hope to lay off in running in the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                            tbh my opinion was there prob 7-10pts better but waterford had a good day against galway and showed that there really not that bad just tipp are that good waterford are gonna give this one hell so imo its prob more profitable to stay away from the handicap in this one. if iwas to do a bet id prob take the 11/8 on kk for the ai and hope to lay off in running in the final.
                            How short do you expect KK to go? Like surely Tipp will be favs for the final. You'd nearly lose more in commision taking your above line.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

with a good start in the ai final was hoping they might go odds on.
                              why would it cost u commision to stand in pp and bet on tipp in running??

Comment

Three ships on a shirt.

waterford songLyrics:It's coming home, it's coming home,it's coming,Hurling's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming,Hurlings coming ho...

Comment

might be worth looking at the 1/2 time handicap,(when its up)most of the time its about 1/2 the full time,so could be 3/4 pts,think kk will tear into the waterford halfback/full back line(a hell of a lot more than galway did)and will go looking for goals as they did v dublin,tbh think they will get them as i still think the waterford backs are fairly poor(in my view galway didnt test them at all)also cant see the kk defence letting the waterford lads build up a lead like they did in the galway game,might be worth haveing a look at on friday!
                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

On the brink of quitting Gaa betting after the last 2 weekends results.
                                    twitter
                                    moneybookers

Comment

ya might be packing up myself after next weekend,but after looking back at my last 50 odd gaa bets i'm still ahead,but well behind in the last 20 or so.did cork in the b.i.r. at halftime,and got well and truly flattened,but won 4 from 5 overall over the summer backing them betting in running so cant complain.have my biggest bet ever on kk to win the ai hurling with a view to laying off later,the margins are fairly small as it stands but ill take it at this stage,bit of a shit or bust time
                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

with a good start in the ai final was hoping they might go odds on.
                                        why would it cost u commision to stand in pp and bet on tipp in running??
                                        What makes you think KK will take an early lead in the Final? Also if the game finishes as a draw(unlikely but possible), you're screwing yourself both ways.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Worth getting on both O Sullivans for footballer of the year imo

Darren @ 4/1 and Declan @ 9/2. Loads of positive media focus already, should breeze into the AI final and take it home from there.

Comment

Screw the handicap, screw logic and rationale.

Waterford to score first, lead at half time and win the match...25/1

Ship Ship Ship (on a shirt)

As a more serious note, no point in debating this match seriously till we at least see what team Davy names on Thursday night. Any sign of one E McGrath or junior club players then get all over KK to win by 20+ (dont think he'll be allowed to though........hopefully)

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                              Worth getting on both O Sullivans for footballer of the year imo

Darren @ 4/1 and Declan @ 9/2. Loads of positive media focus already, should breeze into the AI final and take it home from there.
                                              I like Sean Cavanagh @ 11-1 myself. Also like the 13-8 about them beating Dublin and they are a big looking 4-1 for h-t/f-t. Tyrone are always most dangerous through the back-door and will improve with every game with Cavanagh looking inspirational. Tyrone - Kerry final for me and that will be tough to call.

Kerry minus 4 looks nice against Mayo. Cant see Mayo causing them problems. KK minus 7 isnt too bad but will wait till the weekend.

Comment

Meath SFC

Seneschalstown are 4/5 (PP) to beat Don/Ashbourne in the final group game in the Meath Senior C'ship this w/end.... They need a win to qualify for the Q-Finals, they are redic overpriced ( I would have them about 4/7 ~ 8/15 shots ) ....
                                                "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

Clare minors -3 v Galway @ 11/10. This is a fantastic Clare team, they cleaned us out in the Munster Final and its a much stronger Clare team than the one that wuz robbed last year in the AI final by KK. Galway have only played a joke of a match against Antrim (granted scoring 8-26) whereas Clare have negotiated Munster.

Betting on minors can be risky as you can never know exactly how the teams will turn up, but this is defo worth a few quid

Comment

Clare minors -3 v Galway @ 11/10. This is a fantastic Clare team, they cleaned us out in the Munster Final and its a much stronger Clare team than the one that wuz robbed last year in the AI final by KK. Galway have only played a joke of a match against Antrim (granted scoring 8-26) whereas Clare have negotiated Munster.

Betting on minors can be risky as you can never know exactly how the teams will turn up, but this is defo worth a few quid
                                                    They are 10-11 minus 2 with Bet365 if ya interested

Comment

looks like the line has gone to 8 pts in the kk v w/ford game,still think the 1/2 time hcp of kk-4 pts might be the one.just think kk will test this suspect back line early and if they score goals they should lead by 5+ at half time,also think w/ford might have peaked v galway,and will have to top that again to trouble this kk team,who are ruthless in the goalmouth.
                                                      just had a quick look at the dublin/tyrone game,the line for the total match pts here is drawn at 33.5,the forecast is ugly with between 50-70 min of rain on the way,one would think that might tire the limbs a little,the drainage is top class here,but i still think the under 33.5 is worth a punt,also the 6/5 about any playing player getting sent off on pp might be of intrest,if the rain is that bad,perhaps they could be a fair bit of slip/slideing leading to yellow/red cards!
                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Bit late with this, but a big bet on KK hurlers, Clare minor hurlers and All Blacks at just over evens. Can't see any of them losing.
                                                        Have a large punt on KK,Clare, Tyrone +1,All Blacks and Scotland aswell. 8/1 I think that one was. Hoping for a good return.
                                                        "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

Screw the handicap, screw logic and rationale.

Waterford to score first, lead at half time and win the match...25/1

Ship Ship Ship (on a shirt)

As a more serious note, no point in debating this match seriously till we at least see what team Davy names on Thursday night. Any sign of one E McGrath or junior club players then get all over KK to win by 20+ (dont think he'll be allowed to though........hopefully)
                                                          BUMP

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                                            looks like the line has gone to 8 pts in the kk v w/ford game,still think the 1/2 time hcp of kk-4 pts might be the one.just think kk will test this suspect back line early and if they score goals they should lead by 5+ at half time,also think w/ford might have peaked v galway,and will have to top that again to trouble this kk team,who are ruthless in the goalmouth.
                                                            just had a quick look at the dublin/tyrone game,the line for the total match pts here is drawn at 33.5,the forecast is ugly with between 50-70 min of rain on the way,one would think that might tire the limbs a little,the drainage is top class here,but i still think the under 33.5 is worth a punt,also the 6/5 about any playing player getting sent off on pp might be of intrest,if the rain is that bad,perhaps they could be a fair bit of slip/slideing leading to yellow/red cards!
                                                            thank fuck for richie power,had just 4 bets over the weekend the 3 above and backed scotland,2 won, 2 lost,so broke even.kk looked a little flat at times yesterday,but were never in danger.kk now 11/10 but tipp 4/6.so the lay off will have to wait,but if tipp turn up and do a "munster final job" on dublin,theyll be into 1/2 even shorter.
                                                            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                                                              Seneschalstown are 4/5 (PP) to beat Don/Ashbourne in the final group game in the Meath Senior C'ship this w/end.... They need a win to qualify for the Q-Finals, they are redic overpriced ( I would have them about 4/7 ~ 8/15 shots ) ....
                                                              How did this go?
                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

How did this go?
                                                                Lost by a goal.

Quickest way to find results like that is to just throw the team name into twitters search engine.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

thank fuck for richie power.
                                                                  Twas Richie 'ten steps' Hogan

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                    Lost by a goal.

Quickest way to find results like that is to just throw the team name into twitters search engine.
                                                                    Im actually quitting that gambling syndicate every bet has lost and to be fair its not variance as i never really bet. If anyone wants to buy 50% ( with full betting rights ) il sell it. Il just be a silent partner.
                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Im actually quitting that gambling syndicate every bet has lost and to be fair its not variance as i never really bet. If anyone wants to buy 50% ( with full betting rights ) il sell it. Il just be a silent partner.
                                                                      how much??

Comment

kk still 11/8 with pp is it just me or is this crazy value?

Comment

I'd be interested Enda. PM me the details if your still adamant on selling.

Comment

How did this go?
                                                                            lost by a few a points, had them in a nice treble with O'Mahoneys & W.Tones, both of whom won easily obv. .....fml
                                                                            "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

kk still 11/8 with pp is it just me or is this crazy value?
                                                                              wouldnt call it crazy value,but value in a two horse race,if you take out tipps mauling of waterford in the munster final,theres not much between the two teams(thats if dublin dont cause a huge upset in the semi,very,very unlikely but after ireland in the cricket world cup v england,or a tipperary football team beating a kerry football team in munster,or a mayo team that got out of jail v london,turning up a few weeks later to dismantle the all ireland champs)who knows
                                                                              Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

lar corbett for hurler of the yr @ 11/4 what do people think of this??

Comment

lar corbett for hurler of the yr @ 11/4 what do people think of this??
                                                                                  Definitely in the driving seat at the moment but HOTY is so based on the AI final itself its impossible to pick, I backed Padraic Maher myself preseason and think he has a great shout but it really will depend on the final itself, from a non betting perspective I really hope Eoin Kelly gets it as god knows he deserves it for carrying us on hes own for so long and he is hurling very well, I would imagine if KK win the final Tommy Walsh would be the fav.

Comment

ya looks like corbett alright,suppose it depends what happens on sunday,but in fairness,can anyone see any dublin player stopping him?think the price will be a lot shorter,so might back him now,11/4 might look like gold come monday morning,but i agree a lot depends on the final.but i think kk didnt play too many of their cards last weekend and think theres a lot more to come from them.from a punting point of view,wouldnt touch this weekends match,but since im a degen i'll have one bet on dublin + 10,with the hope that tipp will get ahead and turn on the" cruse control button"bit like kk did last week,or might have a look at dublin in the hcp in the betting in running if tipp are well ahead comeing up to the last 3rd of the game,or perhaps tipp to win by 6-7 points @ 6/1,
                                                                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Tipp more than 2 goals @ 11/10 is the bet of the weekend for me...get on.

Comment

HOTY will be Lar there has been no player on KK that has stood out as much all year. Even if they do overturn us in the final id still fancy Lar for it tbh.
                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                          Tipp more than 2 goals @ 11/10 is the bet of the weekend for me...get on.
                                                                                          Are you sure that price isn't for over 2.5 goals?
                                                                                          If not, linky please.

Comment

If not, linky please.
                                                                                            over 2.5 it is

Comment

If not, linky please.
                                                                                              Is there a difference? can you score .4 of a goal...splitting hairs.

2.5 it is.

Comment

Is there a difference? can you score .4 of a goal...splitting hairs.

2.5 it is.
                                                                                                Sorry read your initial post wrong, somehow managed to read 2 goals or more.
                                                                                                Still like the bet though.

Comment

Sorry read your initial post wrong, somehow managed to read 2 goals or more.
                                                                                                  Still like the bet though.
                                                                                                  Yeah i reckon the dubs are on a hiding to nothing in this game and tipp should be good for a few goals..

Comment

tipp scored 3 goals v cork,4 v clare and 7 v waterford no probs finding the net there,it looks like a cracking bet on paper,but i just think their not out to crush dublin and may take points where goals are on offer,but ya 3 goals are well with in their range and 11/10 looks tasty!
                                                                                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Boylepoker money back

Boyles have money back if eoin kelly scores the first goal.
                                                                                                      Surely should lump on Lar Corb to get it ????

Comment

Yeah i reckon the dubs are on a hiding to nothing in this game and tipp should be good for a few goals..
                                                                                                        Obviously not having a bet on this match as I would be purely betting as a fan but I think the Dubs might just turn a few heads tomorrow... Tipp are obviously favourites but they're not a 1/16 shot and they won't find goals anywhere near as easily as they did against Waterford.
                                                                                                        International Poker Open 2017 online satellites available on GG Poker. Visit www.internationalpokeropen.ie for more details.

The IPO is one of Europe's biggest, longest running and most enjoyable live poker festivals with huge prize-pools every year.

Comment

going to go with the betting in running on this one, just not too sure how tipp will play this,will they come out and run roit,or just take a comfy win.had a small bet on ireland v france last night betting in running,got ireland + 15(at the time the score was 10-3 to france)just think at times theres great value in this betting in running
                                                                                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

tipp scored 3 goals v cork,4 v clare and 7 v waterford no probs finding the net there,it looks like a cracking bet on paper,but i just think their not out to crush dublin and may take points where goals are on offer,but ya 3 goals are well with in their range and 11/10 looks tasty!
                                                                                                            10/11 on boylers .. their prices are consistently behind paddys. Pain in the hole as i have a few quid in my boyles account at the minute.

Comment

10/11 on boylers .. their prices are consistently behind paddys. Pain in the hole as i have a few quid in my boyles account at the minute.
                                                                                                              ya,very true, i find hacketts good dont think their online tho
                                                                                                              Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by carfax View Post
                                                                                                                Obviously not having a bet on this match as I would be purely betting as a fan but I think the Dubs might just turn a few heads tomorrow... Tipp are obviously favourites but they're not a 1/16 shot and they won't find goals anywhere near as easily as they did against Waterford.
                                                                                                                well said sir
                                                                                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by carfax View Post

Pissfuckbollox...

you were spot on..my horrendous run of sports betting continues..

Comment

boyles are kk 11/10 and tipp 4/5.powers are still kk 11/8 and tipp 8/15,(think there match odds,if it happens to end in a draw,the old bookie heaven kicks in)dont think tipp are 8/15 shots now tbh,lumped on kk @ 6/4 a few weeks ago was going to lay off,but just take it on the chin if it doesnt work out.anyways for the record did tipp -5 in the betting in running,25 min into the game so no joy there.in the minors,think that the dublin full backs and keeper is a little suspect,might be a few goals there for galway,the over 2.5 goals market orcould very well be a high scoreing final so might have a look at the "overs" in the total pts market closer to the day.also looking at the "unders" total match pts in the football dublin v donegal,just think the donegal lads wont give as much room,and not sure if dublin will play as well as they did v tyrone.markets not up yet,but worth a look on thur/friday
                                                                                                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

just one bet this week for me on sports,kerry 1/2 time,full time @4/7,and everton -1 v Q.P.R. @ 13/10,pays about 5/2,kerry one is the get ahead and stay ahead,pretty straigh foward(i hope)know nothing about soccer,but from what im told by someone who does,Q.P.R. are a little weak at this level,best of luck what ever ye do!also see that lar corbett is in to 6/4 for player of the year
                                                                                                                      Last edited by amberleaf; 19-08-11, 09:56.
                                                                                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Mayo -4 looks good to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
                                                                                                                          Mayo -4 looks good to me...
                                                                                                                          ill give u 20/1?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X