X-Factor Betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Factor Betting

I know Hitch and a couple of others like a small bet, so any info or tips in here to help. Anyone got any?

Is there any bookies doing a moneyback special or any other attractive offer for X-Factor?

Outright Betting looks like this

These are just my thoughts and will more than likely be wrong and have people disagree with them!

The favourite Tamera is a good singer. She's good looking has lots of style but is still only 16 and capable of fluffing her lines. She won't be sent home early but she has a bit of a shady past which might go against her so don't think she'll win it.

The Scottish guy Nicholas almost didn't make it to the live shows but he's got a great voice and a good range and had all the judges in tears. Think he'll make a real push and will be top 3.

Hannah just fucking cries too much. Every time you look at her she's in tears and it's getting too much for me, so maybe will for everyone else 4/5 weeks in. She's good and should be there til close to final week but needs to smile once in a while to win over the public.

Of the bands, Miss Dynamix were put together by Gary Barlow (well probably Simon Cowell) so they'll be expected to go deep. Problem is that one of their members in pregnant and due in January so will depend on how much hassle she will for the live shows, and how they can perform with props etc. She won't be doing too much promo work around Christmas either so i expect them to get the boot if it's up to the judges.

Rough Copy got through as a duo and are back to being a trio. They're different and really good but not sure how they'll cope with different genres. Also, one of their guys father's in prison and 2 of his cousins are locking up for murder. It shouldn't be a big deal but the British public are fickle so it could play against them.

Kingsland Road are 5 happy campers. They sing well, harmonise well and perform a little. They have their individual style and work well as a group. Providing they don't piss too many people off, i think these are a good bet to go deep. There's a good chance at least one of them bats for the other side and if he hasn't all ready, will come out during the shows and will pick up some more followers.

Of the rest, Abi Alton is a quiet, shy thing. She'll be good and a bit quirky. No real opinion of her. Sam Bailey is by far the best of the overs. Really powerful voice and will appeal to the public. She won't be going anywhere yet. Sam Callaghan will be the girls favourite pinup boy. They aren't spoiled for choice this year, so this guy will stay around for a long time to keep the females happy. Plenty of semi naked photos popping up of him all over the place. Plus he decided to split with his missus just before the show. Has a look of the Semibluffs about him

Luke shouldn't be there imo. Better singers were let go. He'll be following soon. He's ok, but not good enough. Lorna Simpson. Eh, i don't even remember anything about her. Very unmemorable. Shelley is one annoying cunt. Everyone i know has that opinion of her. Bog, blonde, brash van driver. Get out and close the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For week one, it's never easy to predict. Does anyone know the running order? Would almost bet my entire fortune that someone that sings in the first 4 will go, so would be better to wait til then before picking. If going by this weeks song choices (80s), then it doesn't look good for 1 or 2 and there might be some value.

I want Shelley to go but she's singing 'Alone'. I'm sure she'll belt it out well, but hopefully it won't stand out too much. Lorna is singing 'So Emotional' and can't see it going down too well. Bookies have those 2 as favourites to go out first and will probably be one or the other.

Rough Copy singing 'In the Air Tonight' hmmmmm not sure how this will work. 20/1 for the elimination might be worth a flutter. Luke Friend doing 'Every Breath you Take' could be a love it or hate it performance. 6/1 though is highly tempting. Sam Callghan doing 'Summer of 69' will be cringey and seems like a really poor song choice but will get kept in by the voting. Miss Dynamix 'Jump' could be a calamity too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall

Nicholas to win @ 4/1 , Top 3 finish @ Evs
    Kinglsland Road to win @ 20/1 , top group @ 11/4
    First to lose all acts ; Sharon @ 13/8

Week 1

1st Elim Luke @ 6/1, Miss Dynamix @ 8/1, RoughCopy 20/1

Will wait to see performance order, and if none of these are in the first 4, but Lorna and Shelley are, then 8/11 on one of the overs to be eliminated will be the bet.

The prison officer for me. Decent voice, has likeability and the producers will be really funking for a Sharon win on her return.
    Profit before people.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          I'd say Tamera and Rough Copy were the planned end acts, but Kingsland clearly dominated the show tonight so might be allowed into the fold? There's a bit of something about Rough Copy though - like bigger than the show type of a feel to them.

Thinking of putting a trading out bet on Luke Fields though. He has type of voice that can get through the show
          Was always going to be an interesting first week, and i think the producers could have panned it out whatever way they wanted by the running order. They didn't really put many weaker acts out early until they see how they all performed on the stage. I think most did a decent job. No novelty/really bad acts this week so will generally be down to who sings worst with no gimmicks. There could be a ton of money to be made trading week in week out. I'd lay Tamera (careful!) for a top 2 place. Gary for winning manager @ 11/4 with both the male groups set for a deep run won't stay around for long

Comment

Comment

How much does the night one flash vote and the fact there is no deadlock this year change things?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                How much does the night one flash vote and the fact there is no deadlock this year change things?
                Was saying to Gillian, that it's going to be really tough for the act that gets the flash vote. On the Sunday night, the act that finishes bottom should almost always get saved by their own mentor, so they need all 3 other judges to vote for the flash vote loser for them to go home. Sharon should be made choose imo, and it's a joke that Lorna went home tonight. Hopefully Shelley won't be another Christopher Maloney

Comment

none of the over 25s will feature in the outright finals. I know this is stating the obvious on the long shots, but they just cant win.

Their voting public will be shared between each other until one of them goes. They are just too simular and are eating into one of the smaller public voting pools. Expect them both to be in the bottom few until one gets voted out. Neither have a chance though. Prison guard will do well, but them trying to make her look sexy is just wrong.
                  Advise laying them for top 3 (surprised at Baileys price) and outside bets on bottom for the night until one of them goes.
                  the 80s power ballads were their forte, it only gets worse from here!

Im not sure why the band get such bad opinion Miss Dynamix. They arent bad. they pregnant one is some singer, and they are pretty to look at.

Sam Callaghan will get the female vote, but he cant sing strong enough to win it. If it comes down to him or Nicholas, the judge will have to save Nicholas. Even Nicole was trying to give him the "isnt he cute" big up the other night

That Hannah Barret isnt a likeable character. The media will destroy her if she gets further. although a very good singer, she wont have enough to get past 4th spot

Abi Alton is a one trick pony and is on borrowed time. Even Nicole doesnt believe in her fairy dust pixie style singing

Tamera just reminds me so much of Rebecca Ferguson. Brill singer, but thats not enough to win it without a bit of attitude.

The boy band aspect should get Kingsland road very far. Theyre not that good, and annoying fkrs, but with One Direction so popular, the white cheeky boy band should definetly over-achieve

think the lads in Rough Copy should really progress as soon as Kingsland exit (not the same market as them, but will be hampered slightly) theyll also get a lot of votes from some of the exited acts

Order of exit:
                  Shelley
                  Abi/Miss dynamix
                  Luke
                  Sam Bailey
                  Sam Callaghan
                  Hannah
                  Kingsland
                  Tamera
                  Nicholas
                  Rough Copy winner

With possible upset from Kingsland getting a few spots further, or if sam callaghan gets KO'd soon, then luke could do well

This is without knowing the upcoming weeks song choices and which genre will suit whom
                  GAA News Website

Comment

^^Leave it out, Bailey ftw. Wouldn't be backing her now but happy with my 11's before last week. Not sure she's that similar to Shelly who's a fairly average singer. Oldies with likeabilty have done well down the years on these shows like Michelle Mcmanus, Steve Brookstein and Matt Cardle, none of them had much going for them apart from being nice and having a decent voice. Obv destined for the scrap heap after the show but not sure if she's quite the no hoper you suggest in a very weak year.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                      ^^Leave it out, Bailey ftw. Wouldn't be backing her now but happy with my 11's before last week. Not sure she's that similar to Shelly who's a fairly average singer. Oldies with likeabilty have done well down the years on these shows like Michelle Mcmanus, Steve Brookstein and Matt Cardle, none of them had much going for them apart from being nice and having a decent voice. Obv destined for the scrap heap after the show but not sure if she's quite the no hoper you suggest in a very weak year.
                      Yeh just my opinion, but look at Mary (the irish one). She's as likable as bailey, and also was the only one to topple Matt Cardle to number one for any of the weekly votes. Yet couldnt make it deep. Theres just too small of a voting public for this audience. More likely people vote for her based on Mrs O, than for her voice.

For fear of offending, lets try and look at the voting groups. (Guesses)
                      Teen Girls - 45%
                      Female 20-35 - 25%
                      Public in general (families, males, the rest) the remaining 30%

How do they vote.
                      Regionally
                      Ethnicity
                      Voice
                      Judge?? (id allow little for this)
                      Fancies (who they want to keep seeing on tv)

I dont see Bailey receiving votes in any of these categories.

Matt Cardle was in the boys category

Matt Cardle Fit into the large female markets. Decent looking and for the criteria of the show and the pidgeon hole
                      vocals they ask for weekly, his voice adapted for it.

Theres a trend to winners, in all of the Xfactors UK to date;
                      only 1 overs winner (the first one) with 5 top 3s, 2 seconds, out of 27 possible positions.
                      Little Mings were the only group winners, with JLS (2nd) and 1D (3rd) showing that groups rarely do well. I think this year may be a bit different off the buzz of the judge and success around boy bands (uk based) as present

Agree its a weak year, but it normally follows patterns. I know one lad who made a fortune backing JedWard to stay in weekly. Not because they are any use, but because of their massive voting market
                      GAA News Website

Comment

Haven't been watching it BUT Sharon has been telling anyone who'll listen she wants in on the US one.
                        Also let it slip earlier in the series she has 'never won'
                        I've no idea what group she has but pretty safe to write her off this year.
                        This year is also Gary's last year so final hurrah, here have a winner?
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                          Haven't been watching it BUT Sharon has been telling anyone who'll listen she wants in on the US one.
                          Also let it slip earlier in the series she has 'never won'
                          I've no idea what group she has but pretty safe to write her off this year.
                          This year is also Gary's last year so final hurrah, here have a winner?
                          yeh she has the worse group! The over whatevers
                          Gary has a great shout.

but apart for some heavy editing, its out of the producers hands who wins
                          GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                            Yeh just my opinion, but look at Mary (the irish one). She's as likable as bailey, and also was the only one to topple Matt Cardle to number one for any of the weekly votes. Yet couldnt make it deep. Theres just too small of a voting public for this audience. More likely people vote for her based on Mrs O, than for her voice.

For fear of offending, lets try and look at the voting groups. (Guesses)
                            Teen Girls - 45%
                            Female 20-35 - 25%
                            Public in general (families, males, the rest) the remaining 30%

How do they vote.
                            Regionally
                            Ethnicity
                            Voice
                            Judge?? (id allow little for this)
                            Fancies (who they want to keep seeing on tv)

I dont see Bailey receiving votes in any of these categories.

Matt Cardle was in the boys category

Matt Cardle Fit into the large female markets. Decent looking and for the criteria of the show and the pidgeon hole
                            vocals they ask for weekly, his voice adapted for it.

Theres a trend to winners, in all of the Xfactors UK to date;
                            only 1 overs winner (the first one) with 5 top 3s, 2 seconds, out of 27 possible positions.
                            Little Mings were the only group winners, with JLS (2nd) and 1D (3rd) showing that groups rarely do well. I think this year may be a bit different off the buzz of the judge and success around boy bands (uk based) as present

Agree its a weak year, but it normally follows patterns. I know one lad who made a fortune backing JedWard to stay in weekly. Not because they are any use, but because of their massive voting market
                            Tbf Cardle was over 25 at the time, the overs were 28+ that year so they've moved the goalposts around on that front over the years. Interest top 3 wager? Looks about 5/4 average odds so my 100 to your 120.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              Tbf Cardle was over 25 at the time, the overs were 28+ that year so they've moved the goalposts around on that front over the years. Interest top 3 wager? Looks about 5/4 average odds so my 100 to your 120.
                              yeh 100
                              Booked

youd want to be seeing the back of shelley sooner rather than later for yours to have best chance
                              GAA News Website

Comment

I like rough copy at evens to get there also, if anyone wants to oppose
                                GAA News Website

Comment

few polls i looked at had a Sam B as their faves, over 300 votes or so. you could be on to a good thing there Sit!! ooops!

How do we think the flash vote helps it? Im thinking the voters who watch and vote, the general public - vote more for the song and performance than the person

the delayed voting helps those who have favourites, forget the song a bit and get behind their Guy/Girl to give them another chance
                                  Also flash voting removes the "re-vote" aspect a lot. So those with a massive catchment area of loyal voters, wont feature as high coz they cant vote 20 times each
                                  but should make this up on a sunday
                                  GAA News Website

Comment

4s on Shelley to be next out with Bwin is amazing!

She's singing "Single Ladies" - think I just got sick a little in my mouth thinking of that
                                    GAA News Website

Comment

few polls i looked at had a Sam B as their faves, over 300 votes or so. you could be on to a good thing there Sit!! ooops!
                                      She was the stand out in week 1 so not hugely surprising, not necessarily always a good thing though peaking too early(obv prefer it to struggling), but we haven't seen if she sinks or swims outside her comfort zone yet so how she deals with that whenever it happens could either see her go strong fav or drift back out again.

I just can't see them leaving Sharon without an act for the final on her return which I'd see as my biggest + for the bet, don't think you can underestimate how much the editing can sway a publics opinion on a contestant.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

thought Hannah was brilliant last night. Apart from her and maybe nicholas, its Tameras to lose

she's that comfortable she'd remind you of our conor at cheltenham
                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Abi Alton to go tonight, 3/1, worth a shot. Whomever is tonights qualifier for the sing off will go anyway, cant see them dumping Kingsland Road this early

Comment

Abi Alton to go tonight, 3/1, worth a shot. Whomever is tonights qualifier for the sing off will go anyway, cant see them dumping Kingsland Road this early
                                            oh well

Comment

Jaysus, im addicted to this show now!!

Easy 4/1 shot!!

without songs - got to think Abi and an upset for bottom two. Dont think we'll see the girl band lasting, even if they get through votes wise, due to the illness etc
                                              GAA News Website

Comment

Comment

yeh means for the sing off, if they arent a strong faves, then theyll lose

IE - two seperate judges. This means, they vote for their own 98% of the time

then if the other two are split, the flash vote loser loses. So theyre massive dogs going into must heads ups
                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

Sit - this is a good market for you, if you have faith in Sam Bailey

You need Gary to lose for you to win, 3s aint bad!
                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Sit - this is a good market for you, if you have faith in Sam Bailey

You need Gary to lose for you to win, 3s aint bad!
                                                      That does look on the big side, he could well be down to 1 act in the following few weeks making it basically a Sam v Rough Copy last longest.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

yeh you got to imagine thats what it means, so 3s is very big!
                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Comment

Put a bit on Sam Bailey at 66/1 to be bottom of flashvote on Sat. I'd imagine 10mins of voting is a crapshoot, so 66/1 on anyone is excellent. She's also singing Celine Dion so the inevitable comments from panel of 'why don't you do something different?'
                                                            Seems like a good shout Hitch. It's not an easy one to predict this week. Potential for some really good performances, most noticeably Hannah singing Skyfall imo.

I bet i like this weekend is neither Luke or Abi to be in bottom 2 @ 10/11. Moon River should really suit her and Luke singing Seal should also suit him. Can see Sam C and Miss Dynamix bottom 2 this weekend, but wouldn't mind seeing Sam B there too.

Comment

I think all the Abi markets are good bets

From the gist of the fans forums, she's up there with the most detested.
                                                              She will bore the absolute face off anyone. she just doesnt have a different gear.

This is a class song, but its also one my dad sang when a tenor in a choir. Its not something that will come across well, i dont think. you could literally talk it! I predict her to struggle

IF they say that miss dynamix deserve a chance (all down to the editing) then she could be goosed.

4/1 to go and 5/1 bottom saturday are very good bets. 6/4 bottom two isnt too bad either, we've no idea yet how the sunday voters will go. but with a bad performance and her popularity not sky high - i think she is odds on for bottom 2, never mind the 6/4 avail

I also think backing Hannah now at 9s is a great bet. She is absolutely going to destroy this song, prob be song of the weekend. Youll def get to trade out of her at 5s or so. she isnt going anywhere for a few weeks atleast

Nicholas is getting a little predictable with the song choices, but unlike Abi, he's nailing them. so if it aint broken . . .
                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                Seems like a good shout Hitch. It's not an easy one to predict this week. Potential for some really good performances, most noticeably Hannah singing Skyfall imo.

I bet i like this weekend is neither Luke or Abi to be in bottom 2 @ 10/11. Moon River should really suit her and Luke singing Seal should also suit him. Can see Sam C and Miss Dynamix bottom 2 this weekend, but wouldn't mind seeing Sam B there too.
                                                                Think the coursey/hoarsey chorus of this song, suits Luke perfectly. Id imagine itll be his best performance and he'll be safe (he's not been that good so far, he isnt that good anyways)
                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Comment

Miss Dynamix got to be given a second chance due to the pregnancy thing imo. Country went crazy very recently with perceived poor attitudes to a pregnant MP.
                                                                    She s 6 monts pregnant though. No doubt they want her off ASAP (and completely understandably so). Having missed one week, they should automatically go in the bottom 2 as the flash vote IMO.

The other 2 girls must be fuming after their hopes were just obliterated.

Comment

Put a bit on Sam Bailey at 66/1 to be bottom of flashvote on Sat. I'd imagine 10mins of voting is a crapshoot, so 66/1 on anyone is excellent. She's also singing Celine Dion so the inevitable comments from panel of 'why don't you do something different?'
                                                                      Ugh no matter how much she nails it it's about 1/10 someone throws the "one trick pony" accusation her way. She'll be fine this week but hopefully doesn't force her into trying something a bit alternative next week and proving them right.

Think Luke will struggle with Kiss From a Rose, think he looks the most awkward on stage doing songs he clearly hates, but this one is particularly difficult to pull off. 7/2 bottom two this week.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

i think this song is a very good fit for Luke. Should be very safe. Theres 4 weaker acts, and i think its just a matter of who joins Dynamix.

Agree they go 100% in the next 3 weeks, so they should be bottom 3 every week until then
                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Comment

take the 4.1 on abi then!
                                                                            GAA News Website

Comment

#39
                                                                              Agree with Hitch re the girls, they're plenty short for bottom 2. Also think Kingsland should be safe, editors will play on the usual bs that they were bottom 2 last week and how they've come back stronger. Was part reason I thought Luke was value bottom 2 by default, as well as the song.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

#40
                                                                                ...

Comment

#41
                                                                                  ...
                                                                                  Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 26-10-13, 21:29.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Kneejerk reaction tonight seeing Rough Copy as only 5/6 to finish ahead of Hannah? Think it was sort of expected after their songs tonight but think it will be normal sevrice resumed from next week. Rough Copy really are 3 fantastic singers and i'm expecting them to make the final 4.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      ...

Comment

#44
                                                                                        A rather big bet. £200 to win £1800 if Miss Dynamix don't go tomorrow. Thoughts are that should be able to green up when other bottom two is announced. Plus the aforementioned pregnancy thing.
                                                                                        Surely the other bottom 2 will only be Abi or Sam C, and no chance you green up if it's anyone else? You need just 2 of the other 3 judges to choose Miss D over Abi or Sam to survive. Can't see this being too profitable for you Hitch

Comment

#45
                                                                                          A rather big bet. £200 to win £1800 if Miss Dynamix don't go tomorrow. Thoughts are that should be able to green up when other bottom two is announced. Plus the aforementioned pregnancy thing.
                                                                                          Think you are overrating the pregnancy thing Hitch, they were shite tonight and the judges told them as much as well

Comment

#46
                                                                                            ...

Comment

#47
                                                                                              So you're saying you'd like to buy me out of this hole?
                                                                                              Ladbrokes are offering 1/10 on Miss D, 14/1 Abi and 14/1 Sam C to go. Seems a little off, but you could be in trouble Hitch!

Comment

#48
                                                                                                ...

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Okay due to universal disapproval traded out of that bet. Everything now on Tamera to win. Please don't point out any problems with that.
                                                                                                  How would you rate her on likeabilty considering young girls make up a considerable % of the voting numbers? Think she's by far the most marketable contestant and only one with a shred of potential of making some bash at a career from it but that's not hugely relavant for this competition if your personality doesn't appeal.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Okay due to universal disapproval traded out of that bet. Everything now on Tamera to win. Please don't point out any problems with that.
                                                                                                    Tamera in bottom 2, shocker.

See they have gotten rid of flash vote as well, probably unhappy as it greatly reduced the producers control over who goes

Surely Kingsland Road fucked, although the other judges could vote smart to get rid of Tamera

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Tamera in bottom 2, shocker.

See they have gotten rid of flash vote as well, probably unhappy as it greatly reduced the producers control over who goes

Surely Kingsland Road fucked, although the other judges could vote smart to get rid of Tamera
                                                                                                      Hitch is in the middle of a novena I reckon

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Good night for Bailey, gone clear fav on bf now.

Survival or not it's a very bad sign for Tamera, put her name into twitter search and you get an absolute torrent of hate for her, she's definitely struggling on the popularity front.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Also I read the Star leaked during the week that Nicholas has topped the polls every week so far, apparently their info has been very accurate when they done this in previous years.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            ...

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Yeh Sam Bailey seems to be coasting. Second best singer and most popular. (edit to say - maybe the best singer its close, but
                                                                                                              Tamera just has the entire package, and at such a young age too)

Nicholas must just be because of his large catchment area for votes, and then his age also.

Rough copy will do ok still.

Tamera best singer by a mile, but theyll need serious editing to get her over the line. Being 16, and the envy of every girl voting doesnt help.

There may be a bit of value in backing Sam to avoid bottom 2. His fan base is massive. 200k followers on twitter, fans pages and accounts. He's beyond useless, but should have enough to dodge bottom two. The second he's in there, he's goosed!

if its abi vs hannah, abi goes. She might have a chance vs luke, but prob not. So id be backing abi to go next
                                                                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Abi Alton – That’s Life

Hannah Barrett – This Is A Man’s World

Luke Friend – Moondance

Nicholas McDonald – Dream A Little Dream

Rough Copy – Hit The Road Jack

Sam Bailey – New York New York

Sam Callahan – Ain’t That A Kick In The Head

Tamera Foster – Cry Me A River

Here's the choices

Once they dont use flash voting I expect Tameras fans to have woken up and she's guaranteed safe from bottom two.
                                                                                                                Sometimes its the scare of people not voting as theyre sure she's safe

Sam's massive audience and the fact that the majority of these songs can be sang/talked with some suave and attitude means He could be safe again

Abi is attempting a Frank Song. Im going to say Abi is a cert for bottom 2 in what should be a 3 horse race. 6/4 + on what i think is a 4/9 shot (re abi)
                                                                                                                Hannah isnt liked, but shes got another strong song that will suit her.

One massive discrepancy is that they have Sam even money for bottom 2, yet he is 2/1 to go.
                                                                                                                If he goes bottom 2, he will 100% go. I dont think theres anyway this isnt true.

I think he might escape bottom 2 again, and would make him odds against slightly for it. but if I was backing him for bottom two - id 100% rather take the "next to exit" 2/1+ .
                                                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Abi was 5/2 to go yesterday, but best priced 15/8. Hopefully that's her out the door! Abi/Hannah bottom 2 with Abi to go imo

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Looks like Bailey's in unfamiliar territory tonight as she singing about a big apple
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                      Abi was 5/2 to go yesterday, but best priced 15/8. Hopefully that's her out the door! Abi/Hannah bottom 2 with Abi to go imo
                                                                                                                      So far so good

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        I think Sam Callaghan might have 1 more week of surviving by the skin of his teeth

Luke and Hannah for bottom 2. Luke to exit.

If Sam goes bottom two, then get the house on him to go

Hannah a cert for bottom two
                                                                                                                        Luke the value to go
                                                                                                                        Sam Callaghan to avoid bottom two worth a punt too
                                                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X