Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
    wow,that birdie birdie finish from rory was spectactular
    Cracking finish done extremely well to get back into the tournament as looked well out of it...Suppose it will depend on how the leaders play the back nine.

Comment

Backed Rory at 20s there, looks fired up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
        not many of the leadiers playing with confidence, -6 could be the number that leads overnight.
        Yep was thinking exact same myself.Have Stenson backed was thinking if he gets in 5 under or better he have good chance tomorrow.

Comment

lol,rorys interview said he nailed his drive on 17 & still had 220 left to pin.... now that's a long par4
          furyk & some of the other shorter hitters must be lookin forward to that 1

Comment

Originally posted by corigi View Post
            Yep was thinking exact same myself.Have Stenson backed was thinking if he gets in 5 under or better he have good chance tomorrow.
            lovin the way stenson is playin lately, hopefully he can keep it up.
            just lookin at roses card,he musta been full of confidence comin in today par/bogey/double/bogey/double/par/bogey/par that's gotta hurt

Comment

backing stricker e/w @14/1 for a sweat
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

theduster from here currently atop the leaderboard in the fantasy uspga thingy

€1110 up top. gogogo

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  theduster from here currently atop the leaderboard in the fantasy uspga thingy

€1110 up top. gogogo
                  Was 4 clear with a few to play but between Scott f#*kin up and Furyk grinding out it's only the 1 in it....!
                  Cant complain though, Have Stenson & Scott in o/r market done aswell so pretty nice sweat going into tomorrow evening
                  #onetime
                  "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

lol,rorys interview said he nailed his drive on 17 & still had 220 left to pin.... now that's a long par4
                    furyk & some of the other shorter hitters must be lookin forward to that 1
                    lol,furyk only goes & birdies it!!
                    surely the old man cant keep it up,stenson lookin solid but dufners putting stroke from inside 5 feet would make baby jesus cry. will be sweatin both & dependin what webb simpson turns up (ie the guys caple of shootin -6 to +6) he still mite sneak a place.gonna go play some golf myself later & be back on the couch for the leaders teeing off!

Comment

No 54-hole leader has gone on to win a major this year

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                        No 54-hole leader has gone on to win a major this year
                        these facts make me happy

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                          Rose and Dufner for me.

Dufner will win a major this year.
                          Backed him in the wrong majors obv
                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Duffner home and dry

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                              suddenly my EW on DJ and Rory have a shot. Kaymers score card this week is incredibly frustrating - he is going to pull a field apart before long.
                              was just lookin tru the cards....would be putting Bradley/leishman/weekley & day in the same bracket. seem to be finding a bit of form.
                              great recovery from rory today after the 5th(which was pretty unlucky) good to see him back playin good golf.
                              odds on westwood changing to a long putter by the start of next season

Comment

Originally posted by theduster View Post
                                Was 4 clear with a few to play but between Scott f#*kin up and Furyk grinding out it's only the 1 in it....!
                                Cant complain though, Have Stenson & Scott in o/r market done aswell so pretty nice sweat going into tomorrow evening
                                #onetime
                                That bogey on the last gave ya a share of 1st at least
                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                  Stenson to place please!
                                  noice @ 9/2

Stenson's last three tournaments

2 - 2 - 3

some form!

(5 top 5 finishes in last 10 tournaments)
                                  Last edited by Emmet; 12-08-13, 09:05.

Comment

Westwood drunk and going bananas on twitter, saying how he's made 40 million and he's abusing and getting abused. Probably get deleted when he sobers

@WestwoodLee: “@tmckeever89: @WestwoodLee Lee what you make of monty slagging your game in commentary? Thought it was bit harsh..”who?
                                    Last edited by Wesley Harms; 12-08-13, 08:58.

Comment

bill haas & Jason bohn main e/w bets this week in the wyndham
                                      small nibbles on jerry Kelly/Johnson wagner & boo weekly

Comment

Going to reinvest a small portion of the Dufner win, on Hass, Zach Johnson and Kaymer E/W hopefully get a bit of a Sunday sweat.
                                        The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Rory McIlroy

I have avoided it all year but I think it could be time to jump back on the McIlroy train this week.

He has been showing glimpses of his best in the last few weeks, I know it's only glimpses and I'm not getting carried away but it doesn't take much for Rory to turn that type of form into tournament winning form.

His attitude seems to have improved drastically in this time as well & hopefully coming towards the business end of the Fed-Ex will help him focus even more...

20/1 e/w 6 places for me this week anyway...
                                          "the impossible is often untried"

Comment

threads been pretty quiet .......... been on a rollercoaster the last few wks, had Gallagher when he lost in the playoff the other wk, had scott the same wkend but gave most of that back on him last wk. had bourdy aswell......just it was the wk before he won
                                            was delighted to see stenson win n hope he can kick on n take the whole fed ex cup jackpot down.

on kjeldson,anderson hed,van zyl & rumford this wk.

Comment

threads been pretty quiet .......... been on a rollercoaster the last few wks, had Gallagher when he lost in the playoff the other wk, had scott the same wkend but gave most of that back on him last wk. had bourdy aswell......just it was the wk before he won
                                              was delighted to see stenson win n hope he can kick on n take the whole fed ex cup jackpot down.

on kjeldson,anderson hed,van zyl & rumford this wk.
                                              no returns last wk, but bjorn takin his 2nd title in 3 years was deffo 1 that got away.
                                              on stenson n stricker in the win section & furyk in the e/w
                                              doubled kutchar with fisher & woodland with canazaraires as its too easy pick the winner of 1 golf tourney so went for 2

Comment

Working...
                                              X