No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries man, its going ahead now is all that matters.
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      As long as we have a person to blame, thats what matters
      I think the precedent is to lose your first round draft pick?

Comment

I've to go to bed at 10.59

Comment

minus 1 miirrrlliion points...
          anyway, cool, talk at 11 then.

Comment

No worries, suits me better as my boards draft started at 10, talk to ya'll at 11

Comment

Has this place got a new trick to make youtube vids embed?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                Has this place got a new trick to make youtube vids embed?
                All you do is put in the full link at the top of the page afaik.
                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Quick question for you eagle, why do we have four divisions instead of 3 if there's only 10 players?

Does it mean one of the lads in the two team divisions will defo be going to the playoffs or is it done on an overall W/L record?? Thanks.

Comment

Link to the draft client is up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                      Quick question for you eagle, why do we have four divisions instead of 3 if there's only 10 players?

Does it mean one of the lads in the two team divisions will defo be going to the playoffs or is it done on an overall W/L record?? Thanks.
                      I'll alter that but not until after the draft. I don't want to take a chance it will fuck up the draft again.

As soon as its over I'll get somebody to do a random.org with all the names and we put them up in divisions with the top of the list and second etc in division one and so on.

Comment

5th..... will see does someone magically drop to me

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                          5th..... will see does someone magically drop to me
                          10th. Serves me right

Comment

Originally posted by Fonkey View Post
                            10th. Serves me right
                            10th also means 11th though.

Comment

Sweet first pick! Teeeeeebow locked up!

Comment

8th pick. I run bad.

Apparently 7th is statistically the worst place to pick. Won from 7th last year though so there are anomalies!

Comment

Division One
                                  1 Show us your TDs
                                  2 Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe
                                  3 Cork Cowboys
                                  4 Henne Given Sunday
                                  5 Honda Hornets

Division Two
                                  6 El Trens
                                  7 Silver Puddings
                                  8 Eagle Eye Patriots
                                  9 Ghostface Eagles
                                  10 Schaub Shank Redemption

I think 4 to the semis like usual is fair enough? Money to be split 75/25.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post

Division Two
                                    6 El Trens
                                    7 Silver Puddings
                                    8 Eagle Eye Patriots
                                    9 Ghostface Eagles
                                    10 Schaub Shank Redemption

I think 4 to the semis like usual is fair enough? Money to be split 75/25.
                                    Sad face at my division. Happy with payout

Comment

Good luck all.

Comment

Sorry folks but this stupid thing won't let me change the divisions. I can change things when it comes to playoff time I think but I'm not sure. Only way I can do this is to get everybody to submit their team here and then enter each team myself by hand after I've set up the new divisions.

This is not a huge problem for me as long as everybody puts up their team here in order like I am about to do in my next post.

Comment

Eagle Eye Patriots
                                          QB: Aaron Rodgers Cam Newton
                                          RB: Jamaal Charles Ahmad Bradshaw Frank Gore Mikel Leshoure
                                          WR: AJ Green Brandon Lloyd Kenny Britt Denarius Moore
                                          TE: Jason Witten Jermaine Gresham
                                          DST: New England Patriots New York Jets
                                          K: Stephen Gostkowski

Comment

Schaub Shank Redemption
                                            QB: Matthew Stafford Jay Cutler
                                            RB: Darren McFadden Willis McGahee Cedric Benson Mark Ingram
                                            WR: Greg Jennings Hakeem Nicks Steve Johnson Pierre Garcon Kendall Wright
                                            TE: Antonio Gates Jared Cook
                                            DST: New York Giants
                                            K: Alex Henery

That's a lot of work eagle. You'll have to mirror the waiver pickups as well then I presume?

Comment

Cork Cowboys
                                              QB: Philip Rivers, Andrew Luck
                                              RB: Arian Foster, Ryan Mathews, Donald Brown, Isaac Redman
                                              WR: Eric Decker, Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Jeremy Maclin, Danny Amendola, Lance Moore
                                              TE: Fred Davis
                                              K: Matt Bryant
                                              DST: Dallas Cowboys

Comment

Silver Puddings

QB : Drew Brees , Ben Roethlisberger
                                                RB : Matt Forte, Darren Sproles, Peyton Hillis, Isiah Pead
                                                WR : Jordy Nelson, Dez Bryant, Mike Wallace , Alshon Jeffery, Reuben Randle
                                                TE : Aaron Hernandez
                                                DST : San Francisco, Houston
                                                K : Seabass

Comment

El Trens

QB: Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco
                                                  RB: DeMarco Murray, Chris Johnson, Stevan Ridley
                                                  WR: Victor Cruz, Torrey Smith, DeMaryius Thomas, Michael Crabtree, Laurent Robinson, Santonio Holmes,
                                                  TE: Jermichael Finley, Coby Fleener
                                                  Def: Lions
                                                  Kicker: Dan Bailey
                                                  Last edited by mcnugget; 05-09-12, 22:16. Reason: putting in order of starters

Comment

Ghostface Eagles

QB: Tom Brady, Ryan Fitzpatrick
                                                    RB: Marshawn Lynch, Trent Richardson, Reggie Bush, DeAngelo Williams
                                                    WR: Steve Smith, DeSean Jackson, Anquan Boldin, Doug Baldwin, Greg Little, Robert Meacheam
                                                    TE: Dustin Keller
                                                    DEF: Chicago Bears
                                                    K: Matt Prater

Comment

Show Us Your TDs

QB: Vick, Peyton Manning
                                                      RB: SJax, Shonne Greene, Beanie Wells, Ben Tate
                                                      WR: Megatron, Roddy White, Antonio Brown, Reggie Wayne, Titus Young
                                                      TE: Jimmy Graham, Jacob Tamme
                                                      DEF: Steelers
                                                      K: Garret Hartley
                                                      Last edited by Juan Pablo; 05-09-12, 19:24.

Comment

Henne Given Sunday

QB: Tony Romo, Andy Dalton
                                                        RB: Adrian Peterson, Doug Martin, Maurice Jones Drew, Rashard Mendenhall
                                                        WR: Miles Austin, Marquis Colston, Justin Blackmon, Malcolm Floyd, Nate Washington
                                                        TE: Rob Gronkowski, Greg Olsen
                                                        DEF: Philadelphia Eagles
                                                        K: Robbie Gould

Comment

Somewhere Over Dwayne Bowe

QB: Eli Manning, Josh Freeman
                                                          RB: Ray Rice, Michael Turner, Benjarvus Green-Ellis, Roy Helu
                                                          WR: Wes Welker, Dwayne Bowe, Larry Fitzgerald, Mario Manningham
                                                          TE: Brandon Pettigrew, Tony Gonzalez
                                                          DEF: Green Bay Packers, Denver Broncos
                                                          K: Jason Hanson

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Pablo View Post
                                                            Show Us Your TDs

K: Some kicker
                                                            This lad good?

Comment

Only on phone so typing out is bit of a disaster ill do it when I get home if that's ok
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

This lad good?
                                                                About as good as any kicker! Randy Bullock aside of course, once he gets over that groin pull he's going to be the NFL equivilant of El Tren imho

Garret Hartley is the kicker
                                                                Last edited by Juan Pablo; 05-09-12, 19:24. Reason: Pablo is an idiot and has just twigged what's going on

Comment

Show Us Your TDs

Thanks for all your help. I clearly meant to put in full names of players not nicknames if that wasn't clear from my post and everybody else that went before you. I'm entering these all by hand in order to set up the divisions properly in case you were unaware of that.
                                                                  I'll give you a kicker who is not playing and you can choose whoever is left over after I'm done.

Comment

went to write out my team there but its gone
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Thanks for all your help. I clearly meant to put in full names of players not nicknames if that wasn't clear from my post and everybody else that went before you. I'm entering these all by hand in order to set up the divisions properly in case you were unaware of that.
                                                                      I'll give you a kicker who is not playing and you can choose whoever is left over after I'm done.
                                                                      Apologies, didn't read your earlier post properly at all, only twigged what was going on when I logged on half an hour ago. Appreciate the effort in manually making the changes to make this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                        went to write out my team there but its gone
                                                                        Surely you can remember most of it? I just noticed that about five minutes ago.

Just put it down as best you can remember. I think I'll have a good idea of what your team is when I've everybody else done but I'd like to see your attempt on it.

Comment

All the rosters are done, I had to go and set everybody's lineups. No sign of eamonhonda tonight so he couldn't help me out with his team so I took a wild guess. I'd be pretty confident I have all his premium players right.

We now have the two divisions as above from last night.

Urgent: Please check your team lineups as they may not be as you want them for this weekend.

Comment

All the rosters are done, I had to go and set everybody's lineups. No sign of eamonhonda tonight so he couldn't help me out with his team so I took a wild guess. I'd be pretty confident I have all his premium players right.

We now have the two divisions as above from last night.

Urgent: Please check your team lineups as they may not be as you want them for this weekend.
                                                                            Mines bang on cheers. I see the depth chart has Williams of Carolina ahead of Richardson at RB for me. Might leave it at that as Richardson might have a tough 1st week.

Appreciate the work EE cheers

Comment

Sorry lads I went straight to bed after draft on Tuesday 12 hour shift yesterday and bed early and same again. Cheers anyway ill have a look at my team I'm sure its sound

Edit: team is spot on fair play
                                                                              Last edited by eamonhonda; 06-09-12, 04:44.
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Show Us Your TDs

probably the best wide receiving corps i have seen in any draft, shame your running backs are shit

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                  probably the best wide receiving corps i have seen in any draft, shame your running backs are shit
                                                                                  Yeah RBs really suck balls alright, as each pick came there always seemed to be a better player in another position than RB. Sure Vick is kind of a running back anyway, well until he gets injured in the first half against the Browns on Sunday.

lol at the trade proposed in boards Div 4 here. People getting upset and what not.

Comment

Some advice needed folks.

In my league with my mates (the only other one i am doing)

I have Cam as QB1 and RG3 as QB2

It is Monday morning and here is what i have been offered for RG3 so far.

Romo + Welker for RG3
                                                                                    S.Johnson + Ben for RG3
                                                                                    Peyton + Tamme .. ..
                                                                                    Rivers + Vjax .. ..

Romo Welker is the only one i would consider and i won't be doing anything hasty, would you consider?
                                                                                    Also, another mate wants him bad and i am considering offereing RG3 and B.Lloyd for Gronk.

Am i crazy?
                                                                                    Surely i have to check out week 2 ye?
                                                                                    Last edited by Silver-Tiger; 10-09-12, 11:58.

Comment

Some advice needed folks.

In my league with my mates (the only other one i am doing)

I have Cam as QB1 and RG3 as QB2

It is Monday morning and here is what i have been offered for RG3 so far.

Romo + Welker for RG3
                                                                                      S.Johnson + Ben for RG3
                                                                                      Peyton + Tamme .. ..
                                                                                      Rivers + Vjax .. ..

Romo Welker is the only one i would consider and i won't be doing anything hasty, would you consider?
                                                                                      Also, another mate wants him bad and i am considering offereing RG3 and B.Lloyd for Gronk.

Am i crazy?
                                                                                      Surely i have to check out week 2 ye?
                                                                                      I'd cash in on RG now while you can, not saying he'll go downhill but it was a sensational start for him. Romo/Welker looks a great deal.

Comment

Post your full team Silver. Easier to see where you need upgrades then.

Comment

Originally posted by lurker23 View Post
                                                                                          post your full team silver. Easier to see where you need upgrades then.
                                                                                          qb : Cam, rg3
                                                                                          rb : Run dmc, jamaal charles, trent richardson
                                                                                          wr : Jordy n, steve smith, b, lloyd, j maclin, a jeffery
                                                                                          te : Tony gonzalez
                                                                                          def: Houston , cinci
                                                                                          k : Automatic phil

Comment

Solid team.

The only place you look comparatively weak is WR & TE. I wouldn't be mad on getting Gronk with a healthy Aaron Hernandez. I think they'll split the fantasy points this year for Pats. Any way of getting Julio in a trade?

RG3's next 2 games are Rams and Bengals so I can only see his stock getting higher tbh. No doubt you'd be getting the best out it with RG3 for Romo & Welker though. Tough decision. I'd probably wait until after week 2 at least.

Comment

for my flex option in other league : Michael Bush, Steve Johnson, Kevin Ogletree or Mike Turner
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Put in waiver requests for Spiller and Morris and didn't get either of them, despite being no 4 priority. Sickened.

Comment

Morris - Waiver

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                                  Put in waiver requests for Spiller and Morris and didn't get either of them, despite being no 4 priority. Sickened.

I managed to get Morris, I was #3.

Comment

I love it when a waiver pays off, welcome to the team Martellus Bennett

Comment

I love it when a waiver pays off, welcome to the team Martellus Bennett
                                                                                                      You fcuking pig.

I was in for him aswell.

I'll have to make do with Dennis Pitta. Got the rookie D.Richardson off the rams aswell.

Hernandez and Forte going down has crippled my team.

Comment

You fcuking pig.

I was in for him aswell.

I'll have to make do with Dennis Pitta. Got the rookie D.Richardson off the rams aswell.

Hernandez and Forte going down has crippled my team.

My main problem is choosing between Beastmode, Richardson and Bush now for the 2 RB slots each week. My WR core aren't the greatest tho so may have to try get trades or pick up others next few weeks.

Comment

I picked up Brown but left him on the bench, he got 25 points.

Comment

I picked up Brown but left him on the bench, he got 25 points.
                                                                                                            Excellent
                                                                                                            I have your Pats this weekend.

Comment

Advice for other league needed.
                                                                                                              I have MJD and CJ Spiller in and Michael Bush as my flex.
                                                                                                              Leave as is or bench MJD put bush in as RB and Kevin ogletree in as my flex?
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Leave as is IMO.

Comment

23 pts from Chicago D, that'll do pig

Comment

23 pts from Chicago D, that'll do pig
                                                                                                                    And I have the Lions. FML.

Comment

And after week 3 it looks like there will be no perfect record left (just trying to jinks hondas kicker)

Comment

Some good going to be practically dead for the week after the Thurs night game. Fuck you Doug Martin and AP!!

Comment

It's the top 4 seeds that make the play-offs and not top 2 in each division isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X