NFL Fantasy 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
    It's the top 4 seeds that make the play-offs and not top 2 in each division isn't it?
    nope top 2
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      nope top 2
      balls

Comment

nope top 2
        Hopefully!

Comment

It's the top 4 seeds that make the play-offs and not top 2 in each division isn't it?
          nope top 2
          balls
          Originally posted by BrianN View Post
          Hopefully!
          I was pretty sure it was the top 4 seeds from last year, not sure was Honda just talking the piss out of me ul BrianN

Comment

I was pretty sure it was the top 4 seeds from last year, not sure was Honda just talking the piss out of me ul BrianN
            Ha I thought you meant 4 from each division. Does the top 4 seeds not. Defeat the purpose of divisions
            airport, lol

Comment

This is BS, I was clearly resting players leading up to the playoffs

Comment

Its actually the two division winners and then the 2 best seeds after that who make the playoffs.
                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                  Its actually the two division winners and then the 2 best seeds after that who make the playoffs.
                  makes a lot more sense
                  airport, lol

Comment

Chris Johnson nightmare please later. Thank you kindly

Comment

Could do with the same from Kenny Britt aswell. Need him to get less than 8pts.

Comment

I'd say I'm at least a 5/1 dog. Less than 3 points from Cruz and Demaryius Thomas combined fucked me. Come on CJ, 2 TDs and 80 yards will do it!

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                          I'd say I'm at least a 5/1 dog. Less than 3 points from Cruz and Demaryius Thomas combined fucked me. Come on CJ, 2 TDs and 80 yards will do it!
                          Jaysus that was tight, saw he ran in a 94yd td so assumed I had lost!

Comment

Yeah typical CJ, brilliant and atrocious all in the same match!

Comment

wp'd me for benching Reggie Bust as last minute as he's been shit the last few weeks.

Comment

wp'd me for benching Reggie Bust as last minute as he's been shit the last few weeks.
                                Yeah cheers for that dude Ain't over yet tho!! Marshawn Lynch is capable of puttin up really big numbers.

Comment

Interesting start

Comment

Interesting start
                                    Thought you had it in the bag after that start!! UL dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fonkey View Post
                                      Thought you had it in the bag after that start!! UL dude!!
                                      wp sir, 1.5 pts in it

Comment

Congrats Fonkey our IPB champ for 2012. I thought the standard this year was a lot higher than previous years. Hopefully next year we can get a few more and make it a bit tougher.

I was thinking about getting a trophy for this thing and maybe having a meet up for the last game of the season for a few beers and a presentation but I cannot do that this year. I'll look into doing it next year if people are interested.

I will contact Iago and let him know the result.

The payouts are Fonkey $150 and Ghostface $50.
                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

WP both of you. Such a close final.

Comment

Well Done to all.
                                            I really enjoyed this and will be up for it next year in whatever fashion it is presented.
                                            I finished last with the WRs causing me untold misery (FU Larry Fitz).

When there were 3 WRs with no flex position that snookered me as I had loaded up on RBs with the intention of playing an RB in the flex position.

Anyway, roll on next year and although I'm an old fella I would be interested in meeting up for a glass of wine

Comment

Originally posted by gocall01 View Post
                                              Well Done to all.
                                              I really enjoyed this and will be up for it next year in whatever fashion it is presented.
                                              I finished last with the WRs causing me untold misery (FU Larry Fitz).

When there were 3 WRs with no flex position that snookered me as I had loaded up on RBs with the intention of playing an RB in the flex position.

Anyway, roll on next year and although I'm an old fella I would be interested in meeting up for a glass of wine
                                              Picked up Larry off the waivers before the final. That last 20 yard catch came in handy!!

Comment

Wp lads. I was never in the running for this despite a good start and finish. I lost the championship game in a hotly contested league with a group of mates. Gut wrenching. Definitely the premier fantasy game out there. Thanks as ever to EE and Iano. WP fonkey, Ul ste

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                  Congrats Fonkey our IPB champ for 2012. I thought the standard this year was a lot higher than previous years. Hopefully next year we can get a few more and make it a bit tougher.

I was thinking about getting a trophy for this thing and maybe having a meet up for the last game of the season for a few beers and a presentation but I cannot do that this year. I'll look into doing it next year if people are interested.

I will contact Iago and let him know the result.

The payouts are Fonkey $150 and Ghostface $50.
                                                  trophy obv. Prob need to have watched The League. Cheers to EE for setting it up

Comment

The Dre > The Shiva

Comment

Is the 2013 version going to run this year?

IN Anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by gocall01 View Post
                                                        Is the 2013 version going to run this year?

IN Anyway...
                                                        It all depends if Vick starts so he can be picked 1st and how fucked up Maclin is

Comment

Will definitely do this too, setting up an NBA one myself in the coming months, hopefully goes ahead.

Comment

in too.

Comment

I reckon Vick will start but will be on a very short leash.
                                                              Maclin appears to be shagged.

Comment

Few weeks off yet lads anyway, plenty more players to be injured yet in camp

Comment

Count me in again

Comment

Count your Champion back in again!!

Comment

Def in
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

INSKI

Comment

Will we give auction format a spin for the draft this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Pablo View Post
                                                                            Will we give auction format a spin for the draft this year?
                                                                            I'd vote against this, its good but difficult giving some an edge who think it out better. Would prefer the regular format
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                            X