No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys only back on, got held up. I just sent an invite to Boba, I think he needs to sign up before we can have a draft. I can't see anything about our draft at the moment, I'm hoping thats the reason.

When he signs up we'll see what the story is. I'm going off to check now and see if others have had this problem.

Danm its reset itself to not go ahead
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

has anyone got a good by chart or where it is on the draft site?

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
        i will ship later tonight. Is it $20 or €20?
        $ i think Chris, thats what I shipped anyway. Still not live....

Comment

Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
          I'm still not in the live draft anyone else?
          Same, noticed this:
          League Notes

Offline Draft: Your commissioner needs to submit offline draft results.

Comment

Am i missing out or what? Nothing about the live draft has come up??
            ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

It's set as an offline draft.

Comment

Best I can do now is set it up for 11.30 and hope Boba has signed up and that it solves the problem.
                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                  Soory i'm retarted, so what does that mean?
                  ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Soory i'm retarted, so what does that mean?

We're expected to draft somewhere other then nfl.com. It was never set up to use nfl.com. We'd do a draft somewhere else and then EE would have to input the results manually himself.

Comment

It reset itself. Have a look on the league home page and you will see that I set it to live draft last night around 8.30 or 9pm.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                        Best I can do now is set it up for 11.30 and hope Boba has signed up and that it solves the problem.

I'm o.k for this,
                        I'll be gone for the whole weekend with Electric Picnic

Comment

have some more time to figure out a way to own this so

Comment

Sounds good to me.

How many rounds is it anyway?

Comment

Fine by me.

Comment

11.30 suits me grand

Comment

11:30 is grand. In saying that chances are Bobba wont be around so might be a good time to arrange another time now since everyone is online?

Comment

Two people haven't signed up. boba is one and Connie seems to be the other one although I might be wrong. I'll contact Connie now, can somebody get in touch with boba and we'll have it at 11.30 then.

Comment

Has Bobba paid, if not maybe post on BBV if anyone is interested in filling in. Would Lloyd be up for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                        has anyone got a good by chart or where it is on the draft site?
                                        Open your eyes Silver

Comment

Has Bobba paid, if not maybe post on BBV if anyone is interested in filling in. Would Lloyd be up for it?
                                          boba sent me his email address, its my fault he hasn't registered yet. If I was home earlier he would probably have it set up by now.

Comment

monies sent to Danny - 11.30 kick off time then?

Comment

I was trying to get Connie there but his phone rang out. I'll keep trying to get him. If I don't get him by 11 I'll just sent an invite to another of my email accounts. He can come on and then after that. He will just draft on autopilot.

Comment

I was trying to get Connie there but his phone rang out. I'll keep trying to get him. If I don't get him by 11 I'll just sent an invite to another of my email accounts. He can come on and then after that. He will just draft on autopilot.
                                                i dont mind drafting for him instead of being screwed by autopilot

Comment

Have no access to my Stars account (using the work laptop), is there alternative payment methods?

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Pablo View Post
                                                    Have no access to my Stars account (using the work laptop), is there alternative payment methods?
                                                    I'm the same

Comment

Can anybody contact Boba?

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                        i dont mind drafting for him instead of being screwed by autopilot
                                                        I'll try and set that up. Gotta get Boba to join up first and then if Connie is not on by 11 I'll send you an invite and send him one as a co-owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Pablo View Post
                                                          Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                          I'm the same
                                                          Danny Diamond will hold the monies for this. Thanks Danny.

Stars sn is Diamondgeeza.

Boyles sn is 1ForU2ForMe, email required aswell for Boyles, danny-diamond@ hotmail.com

Comment

The fkin thing has reset itself again

Clearly the teams have all to be in half an hour before the draft.

What do we do now? I can set it for 12.30 am and put two teams into it or I can set it for another day.

Comment

Hey sorry guys just joined there...i'll ship the monies in the next hour or so! So the draft is happening in 20 mins??? Fcuk..

Comment

Can't do 1.30 in work quite early,
                                                                Tomorrow?

Comment

I'm happy to do it half 12 tonight anyway....

Comment

12.30am is to late for me, 6am start in the morning. Can we reset for another day?

Comment

can we leave it till half 10 tomorrow please?

Comment

I'm easy on it guys. If everybody is happy to leave it until tomorrow then fine, otherwise we can do it tonight if that suits.

Sorry about this, its ridic that it resets and there is no help section about it.

Comment

I can't do tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                            can we leave it till half 10 tomorrow please?
                                                                            im good with this too.

Comment

#98
                                                                              I'm easy going, would rather tonight but another night is fine.

Comment

#99
                                                                                I can't do tomorrow.
                                                                                If you can't do it tomorrow and thats what we go with I'd suggest you ask Trippie if he is available. If he is then I'll add him as a co-owner for you, He is really good at this, he won a league I was in a couple of years ago.

Comment

I'm easy too. Whatever the majority decide.

Comment

There is one other option.

We can do an offline draft right here right now. I can then input the details afterwards if people want to do that?

Comment

We can do an offline draft right here right now. I can then input the details afterwards if people want to do that?
                                                                                      way to messy imho

Comment

If you can't do it tomorrow and thats what we go with I'd suggest you ask Trippie if he is available. If he is then I'll add him as a co-owner for you, He is really good at this, he won a league I was in a couple of years ago.

Yes was going to say if I can't mke the draft I'll be dropping out. However Trippie doing it as co-owner in fine.

Comment

Would prefer a live one for tomorrow night

Comment

Ok if you want tomorrow night at 10 pm thank this post.

Comment

If you want it to go ahead tonight at 12.30 thank this post.

If either is fine then don't thank either post and most thanks wins.

Comment

Tomorrow's not an option for me unfortunately. If you can find someone to replace me thats cool..

Comment

Originally posted by boba_fett3099 View Post
                                                                                                  Tomorrow's not an option for me unfortunately. If you can find someone to replace me thats cool..
                                                                                                  I can try and get somebody as a co-owner for you if thats ok. We just delete them afterwards. I might be able to get a couple of decent guys for people who can't make it tomorrow.

Comment

Just shipped on Boyles.

Comment

I can try and get somebody as a co-owner for you if thats ok. We just delete them afterwards. I might be able to get a couple of decent guys for people who can't make it tomorrow.
                                                                                                      EE is the last date for the draft to be completed by next Wed?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                        EE is the last date for the draft to be completed by next Wed?
                                                                                                        Yes.

Comment

How about Monday night? Do people ever do stuff of a Monday? Am available tomorrow so doesnt bother me just trying to accomodate everyone if possible

Comment

So are we going tonight or are we changing to monday/tuesday/wednesday next week.

In all fairness, alot of people were online and ready last night so it looks like Wednesday might be a golden choice.

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                                                                                                              So are we going tonight or are we changing to monday/tuesday/wednesday next week.

In all fairness, alot of people were online and ready last night so it looks like Wednesday might be a golden choice.
                                                                                                              If people want to do Wed thats fine, I'll be playing the 6 max at the UKIPT but can get a mate to do my draft if necessary

Comment

Are we changing the date or EE ahve you lined someone up to draft for me? If not then I'll withdraw from this so you guys can do get it sorted bfore tonight.

Comment

Are we changing the date or EE ahve you lined someone up to draft for me? If not then I'll withdraw from this so you guys can do get it sorted bfore tonight.
                                                                                                                  Its showing up as offline at the moment. Will wait for EE to get back on with time

Comment

Pm'd EE earlier buy haven't heard anythign back from him so have removed my team, hopefully someone can step up in time for you guys.

Comment

Im online tonight and dont mind drafting for someone if stuck. trying to get as much practice as i can for my main one next week

Comment

I'm ready to go tonight as well if possible.

Kickers in the 1st and 2nd round ftw

Comment

Would like to get it out of the way tbh. Hopefully everyone is around tonight. Moving house next week so may not have great internet access then for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X