This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hawks!!
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Heros!!!!
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
        Knew his name and that is it. He was never talked about as anything special but you never know with these kind of players, maybe it works in LOI.

Would love to know what he is being paid. Any idea?
        Not a clue

We have a pretty strict pay structure so nothing mad!

Anyhu he wouldnt have been on much on mainland europe and we are a gateway back into England so...

Comment

Is Budweiser really poking fun at the "not-shit" beer market?

Comment

Someone actually paid superbowl level money for a toe fungus ad

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
              Not a clue

We have a pretty strict pay structure so nothing mad!

Anyhu he wouldnt have been on much on mainland europe and we are a gateway back into England so...
              He won't be making it back to england tbf. Has anyone made it back as a backdoor except Irish/Irish youths?

This last season Fahey has stayed in the league, Towell ended up staying with Dundalk despite a trial. Is this cause being closer to home is better than an extra 50 fortnightly? Would love to know the wages in LOI.

Comment

gonna lose 2k on patriots for superb-owl and still be in big profit for the game. <3 nfl
                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  this was a brilliant super bowl ad
                  especially for those of us illegally streaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHS426cnNBA
                  The scene of the truck on the street looked fimiliar to me for some reason. It was shot outside the hotel I was staying in Los Angeles. I was there that day and saw them filming for that ad. Didn't think much of it at the time as there is always streets closure in LA on weekend for filming something or another.

Edit... Just read back on that story and wanted to apologse...worst/boring story ever...
                  Last edited by pokerhand; 02-02-15, 02:17.
                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Pats all day.
                    airport, lol

Comment

I'm going to pay for this at work tomorrow and I'm not even drinking

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                        Pats all day.
                        getting all the calls

Comment

Logged into betfair as I remembered I put a bet on lefall at 20.00 at 6pm but wasn't matched.. Logged in to see it was ALL matched!! Man, what sick odds!! FUCK YEAHHHHH. I already feel so hungover. HURRY UP. I NEED SLEEP!
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                            Katy Perry time wooop.

Janet Jackson moment one time plz.
                            She be grim.

Not list
                            perry
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                              She be grim.

Not list
                              perry
                              lol wat

She is riddled due to Russell Brand.

Comment

Just had Blue Screen of death on windows 8 with message " system thread exception not handled" restart done!

WTF. did a full malware/system scan this morning and aint been on 'dodgy sites'

Bad timing with SB on which I am watching on TV btw so aint it.

Any advice / help / explaination appreciated

Comment

HOLD!

Comment

Brady was immense on that drive. This be good

Comment

Tom Brady GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                        Just had Blue Screen of death on windows 8 with message " system thread exception not handled" restart done!

WTF. did a full malware/system scan this morning and aint been on 'dodgy sites'

Bad timing with SB on which I am watching on TV btw so aint it.

Any advice / help / explaination appreciated

Comment

lol, SEAHAWKS!

Comment

WOW

Comment

FU Tom haha.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Seahawks run like god when it matters

Comment

We had helmet catch.

Now we have leg catch.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                    Seahawks run like god when it matters
                                                    Chelsea

Yup! Chelsea

Comment

SHIP!

Comment

insane

Comment

FUCKING IDIOTS

just give it to fucking beast mode

Comment

I dunno about you guys.. but I am so content right now
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Tom Brady GOAT

Comment

Thfdirhruyhgiuhdhfhgfhfhghgggdhfghtt

Silly call. I hope Wilson remembers God in post interview

Offside lol
                                                                Last edited by ghostface; 02-02-15, 03:03.

Comment

Epic entertainment tbf.
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

gotta hurt

Comment

What a horrible horrible play call.

Beast mode from the half yard line??? Unbelievable.

Comment

Would remind you of a bad All Ireland, bitta bitter fighting at the end.

Comment

The Seahawks turning into Tyrone!

Comment

Hawks are gents. Riled up on roids

Comment

Love the way it descends into an anti-climactic mess so often at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                What a horrible horrible play call.

Beast mode from the half yard line??? Unbelievable.
                                                                                unreal. 3 attempts to get it a half yard.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                  Love the way it descends into an anti-climactic mess so often at the end
                                                                                  The whole kneel thing sums up the sport.

Comment

Ship. Who got last td
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

So the seahawks coach is a mong?
                                                                                      was trying to follow it.
                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

On the Seahawks so a little sick but that was amazing entertainment. Even with my hugely limited knowledge from really only this game I can't believe they didn't play the beast card. Great game.

Opr

Comment

World Champs.

Comment

A game for the ages

Comment

Has there ever been a worse play call?
                                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Work in 4 hours 10.

Ah

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                  Prolly not

Comment

I have no idea how to do that!

Is there not a single button I can click or an update driver program?

Comment

Sherman gif will be awesome.

Comment

Who makes that call for Seahawks at the end?

Does Wilson just go for it? Coach says to do it? A tactician calling shots?

Comment

Wow what a night

Comment

I want to link the Sherman reaction gif but can't on phone. Also his 24 ref to Revis lol

Gronk needs to chug a beer in background

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                              If it had worked there would have been just the "wow, what a brave confident call" but as it was a fail all will say "what a bollocks"

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                                                                                                Tom Brady GOAT
                                                                                                                Statistically. Rodgers is a better qb. Hasn't the time to catch up though
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Imagine a bunch of Arabs lifting the premiership trophy? It would be beautiful, needs to happen

Comment

That was fun.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                      Imagine a bunch of Arabs lifting the premiership trophy? It would be beautiful, needs to happen
                                                                                                                      They won 2 out of the last 3.

Difference is it isn't Americanised.

Comment

Ship pats and Edelman last td. Profit
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X