This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
    All of those new regs could be him. He would be the type and he seems to have a big grudge against this place.
    nah wouldnt be him , he would come on as himself not a bother
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
      ah it was back in the day when you had to sit on the jacks to piss, dont worry about it
      That doesn't really answer my question at all
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        That doesn't really answer my question at all
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Strange enough secret to want to keep. Fair enough.
          airport, lol

Comment

did ya get my snap chat
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

did ya get my snap chat
              I did but was at work so no sound...
              airport, lol

Comment

I CAN CONFIRM hONDA WORKS IN AIRPORT!
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Mick o neil part of the O neill traveller tribe , dunsink??? you didnt know that lol he posts here. only traveller on the forum. he is the finest in fairness
                  Sure isn't your auld wan a part of the O'Connor clan from Tipp Town?

And you're calling me a traveller zomg!
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                    Sure isn't your auld wan a part of the O'Connor clan from Tipp Town?

And you're calling me a traveller zomg!
                    Aye
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Aye
                      Excellent saleswoman you are in fairness, family history of trading gates!
                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Excellent saleswoman you are in fairness, family history of trading gates!
                        Tar nowadays, could I interest ya? do ya a good deal
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

I CAN CONFIRM hONDA WORKS IN AIRPORT!
                          And a strange question you asked.
                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                            Were they in Ireland all along or brought back early? Definitely remember Alkin going on about 'the humidity here in the stadium' etc. a lot.
                            They did the the 11PM game for 10 nights running in the group phase, so almost impossible for them to have been in Brazil as some of those games were 1000+ miles apart. (Technically possible obviously, but mentally/physically surely a no-no?)

Comment

And a strange question you asked.
                              did u LOL out loud
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

did u LOL out loud
                                A small laugh, not really out loud.

I laughed more at whatever noise you made on that snap
                                airport, lol

Comment

A small laugh, not really out loud.

I laughed more at whatever noise you made on that snap
                                  I snorted laughing, I tend think i am so funny when drunk when I prob am not lol
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

I am bored.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      I am bored.
                                      Be creative.
                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Be creative.
                                        Maybe.

Comment

Undecided whether Hitch is ....

SPOILER

or

SPOILER

Comment

I am pissed as a fart, how does a fart get pissed, thats weird!

talking of farts, mia did one of those stompy farts yesterday , where every step she took she farted, love them farts
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone here live in finglas? those fucking items are after costing me a fortune now lol Not a hope am I driving to finglas tomorrow
                                              Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                              Would you not accept my money?

If not I might not be in a position to invest, but I certainly have more first hand information on what is likely be happen than most other people.
                                              You are a tramp.you cant afford to invest in this project so stop pretending you can.

Comment

I am pissed as a fart, how does a fart get pissed, thats weird!

talking of farts, mia did one of those stompy farts yesterday , where every step she took she farted, love them farts
                                                How drunk : فͤ҈ͥ҉ͦ҈ͧ҉ͨ҈ͩ҉ͪ҈&# you on a : فͤ҈ͥ҉ͦ҈ͧ҉ͨ҈ͩ҉ͪ҈&# scale of 1 to 10.

Comment

Originally posted by iSnow View Post
                                                  You are a tramp.you cant afford to invest in this project so stop pretending you can.
                                                  eh any chance u could take me out of that quote lol
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

How drunk : فͤ҈ͥ҉ͦ҈ͧ҉ͨ҈ͩ҉ͪ҈&# you on a : فͤ҈ͥ҉ͦ҈ͧ҉ͨ҈ͩ҉ͪ҈&# scale of 1 to 10.
                                                    5, great form happy drunk.
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

I am bored.
                                                      Follow @textfromdog and get more of the good stuff by joining Tumblr today. Dive in!

mildly amusing

Comment

right! I am off to bed to place my feet on the pillow and head at the end of the bed as thats the only way I can stop the head spinning. or maybe place feet on the floor with head looking at floor and then flop to the left or maybe the right and then wake up cold. yup thats my sleep drunk pattern

so how do you do yours?

we know how hitch does it!
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

right! I am off to bed to place my feet on the pillow and head at the end of the bed as thats the only way I can stop the head spinning. or maybe place feet on the floor with head looking at floor and then flop to the left or maybe the right and then wake up cold. yup thats my sleep drunk pattern

so how do you do yours?

we know how hitch does it!
                                                          I get into bed and go asleep.

Comment

I genuinely thought there was an auto save thing

but she wasnt bold really? every child on the planet says Ill go in a min when asked to go to bed. there was no cheek nothing just she was so engrossed in making a fancy shower for a room, she just had it and all with real water lol
                                                            [ ] real water
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
                                                              I believe that you won't have trouble raising the capital at the level you have sought it.

Based on the limited amount of info to date, and in order of priority - your attitude towards those that have raised a question/s, your real focus on another 'bigger' [where the real money is] project, that you are looking for so little capital for 50% would alltogether indicate that there is very little chance of anyone making a profit.

Nevertheless I wish you luck, and if you don't need luck, I wish you well.
                                                              So what is your point here? I think you're trying to make a point but not sure

Comment

Wexford match was certainly great entertainment today, was a deadly atmosphere in the park.

The standard wasn't amazing but they are a young team and while they showed a lack of composure to not finish the game off in normal time they certainly showed heart in extra time when Clare got the men back and went back to being favs obviously.

To knock out the reigning champions is good going regardless, not many people gave them a chance of doing it.

Imagine prices will be close enough for the Waterford game.
                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                  Wexford match was certainly great entertainment today, was a deadly atmosphere in the park.

The standard wasn't amazing but they are a young team and while they showed a lack of composure to not finish the game off in normal time they certainly showed heart in extra time when Clare got the men back and went back to being favs obviously.

To knock out the reigning champions is good going regardless, not many people gave them a chance of doing it.

Imagine prices will be close enough for the Waterford game.

What did you have for tea marvin?

Comment

Switzerland: you cannot get into some nightclubs without id no matter your age due to identity reasons. You can slap people and not get arrested but if you punch somebody you will be thrown into a cell for 24 hours.. On an unrelated note i am still here when i had planned on being in Germany today.... Was so hungovwr i could not move, i have also decided to move at the end of august, hopefully anyway! Munich tomorrow for the final!!! If it is draw/germany ht/ft then I will hitch back to Switzerland Tuesday and rent an apartment and move here permanently, scouts honor. Great craic to be fair
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                      Switzerland: you cannot get into some nightclubs without id no matter your age due to identity reasons. You can slap people and not get arrested but if you punch somebody you will be thrown into a cell for 24 hours.. On an unrelated note i am still here when i had planned on being in Germany today.... Was so hungovwr i could not move, i have also decided to move at the end of august, hopefully anyway! Munich tomorrow for the final!!! If it is draw/germany ht/ft then I will hitch back to Switzerland Tuesday and rent an apartment and move here permanently, scouts honor. Great craic to be fair
                                                                      You'll read a leaflet about Luxembourg on the way and decide to move there.

Rooting for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                        Would you not accept my money?

If not I might not be in a position to invest, but I certainly have more first hand information on what is likely be happen than most other people.
                                                                        You need money to invest in the first place. We both know that you're broke so stop pretending. Aren't you working in a shop or something?

Comment

Nah there is an Irish pub here my friend works for and she can get me a job for 20 an hour so if i get the 2k from the bet i will just move and try at least, need a visa though i think which i have no idea about.. Well done night crew though, more posts in the last 2 days than in a while from what i see
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

You need money to invest in the first place. We both know that you're broke so stop pretending. Aren't you working in a shop or something?
                                                                            I am no longer interested in investing. So fucking petty and repetitive.
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I am no longer interested in investing. So fucking petty and repetitive.
                                                                              Now lets be honest here you could never afford to invest could you?

Comment

Now lets be honest here you could never afford to invest could you?
                                                                                Lets be honest here.. You are talking out of your hole and i am now really hoping that hj actually screwed you over for the laugh because you're such a fucking handi haha. But yeah of course I could not afford it, you are right... Just like always, just like your mommy always told you! Good boy
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                  What did you have for tea marvin?
                                                                                  Sneaky curry chip from Abra, was fuckin delish.
                                                                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                        Ahhhh man, I'd kill for a curry chip from Abra
                                                                                        You need a curry cheese coleslaw chip
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Stop with the teasing! The stomach almost somersaulted reading that. Fuck. How do you get food at half four in the morning? Literally have a barren house here.
                                                                                            You order dominoes
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Lets be honest here.. You are talking out of your hole and i am now really hoping that hj actually screwed you over for the laugh because you're such a fucking handi haha. But yeah of course I could not afford it, you are right... Just like always, just like your mommy always told you! Good boy
                                                                                                That's some pretty impressive insulting right there.The hole,handi,hj,mommy combo...priceless. I actually felt the hurt. Well done young man,well done

Comment

Going to here tomorrow btw

Review here
                                                                                                  Looks unreal! But I've no reason to go to blackrock.
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Aren't you about to open a shop or something?

Rob, seriously, you wanna cool your fucking jets!

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                          Aren't you about to open a shop or something?

Rob, seriously, you wanna cool your fucking jets!
                                                                                                          I don't believe I will cool my jets. In fact Im gonna call out HJ for some bare knuckle action.
                                                                                                          IM gonna entertain 300 notes out of him

Comment

They won't answer the phone. Meant to be open till five.
                                                                                                            That was prob your only shot I'm afraid
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Why do you bastards make me hungry at night.

Comment

Tell me a joke HH. ty.

Comment

Might go for mcdonalds breakfast
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

I'm so hungry right now! Virtually eating that Pepperoni Passion that the fckers in Dominos couldn't stay open to deliver.
                                                                                                                      24 hour McDonalds obv. Probably stuck with the poxy breakfast menu.

Get the aircoach to the airport if not near a McDonalds.

Eat with Honda.

Comment

This website is for sale! myp2p.sx is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, myp2p.sx has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

...Link to boxing for those waiting to see the IPB Brawl...

Comment

nightcrew4life

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X