SCOOP 6, 15 million rollover, Saturday 24th - ***Entry closed***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob,
    I'll take 3 shares please and will send €172.14 as soon as you PM the AIB details.

Thanks,
    Ger.

Comment

lol. Nothing like a deadline to get the interest going!!
      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Rob.I sent another 115 mon so should have hit u by now?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
              Rob.I sent another 115 mon so should have hit u by now?
              not there, just double checked.

Comment

Looking for 1 share, can lodge in the branch tmrw if you pm me your retails.
                Cheers and thanks for doing this.

Comment

I'll take 10 more, sending now

Comment

Close the shop!

Comment

Originally posted by ibimon View Post
                      Looking for 1 share, can lodge in the branch tmrw if you pm me your retails.
                      Cheers and thanks for doing this.
                      Make that 2.

Comment

closing the shop for bookings at 1pm today.

Comment

8 additional shares please, will ship tonight.

Comment

I'll take 3 more, sending now via AIB, That 5 total

Thank again for doing this.

Comment

I'll take 3 more sending now

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                3 more shares please (maybe more). Will lodge direct into your account by Thursday 10am & post when done Rob.
                                Lodging direct this afternoon for 3 shares.

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                  I'll take 3 more, sending now via AIB, That 5 total

Thank again for doing this.
                                  Sent there now.

Comment

I'll be transferring 4 shares shortly. Im not in the list above but requested 2 yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                      Just awaiting confirmation of how many we're taking. It'll be 18-20 and I'll confirm within the next couple of hours. I'll deposit funds directly first thing tomorrow morning so there'll be no delay.
                                      Final confirmation - we'll take 24. l'll deposit directly first thing tomorrow morning and confirm once done.

Comment

In for another share, will give cash to oneillcat if okay. Thanks Rob.

Comment

This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I'll take at least another 11 anyway
                                            Last edited by Denny Crane; 21-05-14, 11:28.

Comment

Hey Rob.

Is that last list just this week? Ive 2 from week 1. 3 lodged yesterday and lodging 3 more today? 8 total? That correct?
                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Funds shipped for 5 more shares.

Comment

3 more Rob. Money on the way.
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

ah shit, stick me down for another 6 Rob, I transfer €345 to cover some of the bank charges on you're side, which 20 cent per transfer (3 transfer from me which I think is the fee). Plus I will buy you a pint next time we meet up.

I'm not doing this next week even if it's not won, I've spent the last 2 weeks thinking about and reading about the SCOOP6...lol.

You should have the funds over lunch.

That's 11 in total.

Thanks Rob.

Oliver

Comment

Money Transfer Done

Originally posted by gocall01 View Post
                                                      Rob,
                                                      I'll take 3 shares please and will send €172.14 as soon as you PM the AIB details.

Thanks,
                                                      Ger.
                                                      Rob,
                                                      Money sent from AIB to AIB so you should have the €172.14 by tomorrow.

Thanks,
                                                      Ger.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                        Hey Rob.

Is that last list just this week? Ive 2 from week 1. 3 lodged yesterday and lodging 3 more today? 8 total? That correct?
                                                        the last list just shows the week 2 shares bought and still outstanding.
                                                        the master table shows the total positions.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                          It's like living in that mad country on the edge of Europe that is always on the news .people in a mad buying frenzy and where you wake up every morning to find that the most important asset in your life has rapidly diminished since the day before (Ireland I think it's called).

One more share please Rob. Ship Thursday AM.

Off to do some looting and queue for bread.
                                                          FFS if we had the current total last week Hi cloy would definitely have scooped it!

Was it Warren Buffett who said when everyone is rushing to get on the up escalator it's time to start heading to the down one?

What did he ever achieve ? Put me in for 1 more Rob so that's 3 in total ( 1 from last week)

I grant you power of attorney over my loot for whatever admin cost is required.

Super job

Comment

If this goes to a 3rd week should start charging a new member Fee to cover admin

Comment

Looks like we has broken the bank.

Independent.ie ‏@Independent_ie 16s

Breaking: AIB says it has problems processing payments, but hopes to have it resolved shortly.

-- Indo on Twitter

Comment

I'll be taking 8 additional shares (to bring me up to 11 in total). Will ship via AIB in the morning. Cheers Rob

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                                  Looks like we has broken the bank.

Independent.ie ‏@Independent_ie 16s

Breaking: AIB says it has problems processing payments, but hopes to have it resolved shortly.

-- Indo on Twitter
                                                                  Oh ffs they better sort their shit out sharpish

Comment

Ugh....just sent another 3 shares there, the sickness is strong
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                      If this goes to a 3rd week should start charging a new member Fee to cover admin
                                                                      Agree with this. Probably too late/messy to get everyone's approval for implementing charge this week to cover the work of Rob (fulltime job!) and Ciaran.
                                                                      But if we rollover, I think a modest agency fee should be built in to next week's OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                        Ill take 3 more as well Rob.

Last min.

Thanks!
                                                                        Shipped. Ref: "theresa x3mor"

Comment

lads, this is getting out of control !

Comment

3 more for me please Rob.

Cash given to Cat. TY.

Comment

Originally posted by Norwichfanrob View Post
                                                                              That line is a dot!

Comment

4 shares transferred there Rob. Ref: AKDONK

Comment

Have you had to talk to the bank at all? I'd imagine this is raising all kinds of flags!

Comment

Reserving 5 shares for Semibluff (Doc). He'll ship money to Rob.

Comment

Defo to ease the headaches you need to be strict with your deadline closing the shop and receiving the loots. Otherwise you'll be plagued with this for the next three days!

Comment

Close the shop then we can sell our positions on an independent grey market with a bit of markup (circa 100%). You know it makes sense Rob.

I really hope we win it this week. Way too painful to go back to the well next week but you know we'd have to....
                                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

2 more please Rob.

Comment

13 more please

Comment

Can you reserve me 5 shares
                                                                                              I'll have money with you
                                                                                              Rob with my name as narrative
                                                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

In a bit of a bind here lads, emailed the office the guys have done their sums and we're raising alot of cash. I've quite a few more to do but I know Rob is worried about dilution a little. It's increasing our chances of winning but the winning share will be worth less.

Comment

So just the 5 for me. As per Kp post. Not 5 twice
                                                                                                  Thanks
                                                                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

Best option imo is just to say closed/no more requests.
                                                                                                    Work out where we are and make any further decisions based on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                      Have you had to talk to the bank at all? I'd imagine this is raising all kinds of flags!
                                                                                                      They phoned him last week, so he explained he was managing a syndicate. Hopefully that explanation will carry through to this week without the need to freeze cards etc.

As an aside, I don't think anyone could have came close to imagining how big this was going to get. Last week clearly surpassed all expectations, but this week has completely belittled the €18k of last week! Earlier in the week, I woke up to Rob updating his spreadsheet in bed at 6am, I $hit you not!
                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                      . .

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                                                        They phoned him last week, so he explained he was managing a syndicate. Hopefully that explanation will carry through to this week without the need to freeze cards etc.

As an aside, I don't think anyone could have came close to imagining how big this was going to get. Last week clearly surpassed all expectations, but this week has completely belittled the €18k of last week! Earlier in the week, I woke up to Rob updating his spreadsheet in bed at 6am, I $hit you not!
                                                                                                        Is that what they call it these days?

Comment

we are now CLOSED bar shadowless confirming his final numbers.

Comment

I hope for everyone's sanity (Rob especially) that the jackpot is won this week, preferably by us!

Comment

Rob a good point was made over whatsapp to me.

Any further money unaccounted for before your SHOP CLOSED post, and transferred to your account should be forfeited.

Otherwise you'll havw random entries on your accoubt from people saying the thought they posted or whatever.

Comment

Just out of curiousty how many leg winners was there in last weeks attempt?

Comment

Originally posted by puremagpie View Post
                                                                                                                  Just out of curiousty how many leg winners was there in last weeks attempt?
                                                                                                                  last week we had 2 winners, 3 2nds and a 3rd.
                                                                                                                  this week however, we have well over 3 times the lines.

nobody has had the 6 winners in any of the last 12 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                                                    E286.9 sent for 5 more shares.
                                                                                                                    Rob, this should be with you now. I though I had it sent yesterday but obviously I hadn't!!

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                                                      2 shares please Rob- send me a PM with bank details & i will lodge today.
                                                                                                                      115 lodged to your account direct Rob- should be in straight away.
                                                                                                                      Reference- Scoop6 NORIVER
                                                                                                                      thanks.

Comment

Wow this is madness, brilliant madness!

I think we all need to understand though that this is an incredibly difficult bet to land. At this stage it's probably the biggest prize in GB & Irish betting ever.
                                                                                                                        If we were to cover the first 6 in the betting in all 6 races it would cost us almost €115k and on a normal Saturday the odds on a winner of one of the Scoop6 races coming from out of that grouping would be long odds on. That's just to emphasise how difficult it is. When I was phoning about the rebate one of the operators told me that they handled a £250k perm last Saturday that didn't even get the place part up.

Anyway in my opinion what the extra monies this week does for us is:

1) it dilutes the small shareholder but

2) it gives us a better chance of winning &

3) it probably means that we are playing for the whole Jackpot on some of our lines. With 15k we'd prob be sharing no matter what.

I think it's good to have a big pot but never envisioned this.

Comment

Yeah I thought Hitch was being overly ambitious with his 40k possibilities. Smashed it.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X