Comment

can someone pm me the link please
        The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
        MTT Calender 2015

Comment

Can somebody pm the link? Please and thanks

Comment

Link

Can someone pm me the link please. Rally want to watch it, many thanks x

Comment

Link sent out. Anyone still need it PM me so we dont blow up the thread with +1's
              Poker is like sex, position is everything..

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Duecewilder

Comment

to those looking for the LINK
                please deposit 25 euro on to stars account DEGUNMAN
                and LINK WILL BE PM TO YE .
                just post here when done and link will be sent
                john will he very happy then if about 20000 or more of ye did so

Comment

Originally posted by corkie123 View Post
                  Jaysus thats a cracking joke. wp.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                    Jaysus thats a cracking joke. wp.
                    Lol@ cork people appropriate?

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                      Lol@ cork people appropriate?
                      its 75 euro for you now

Comment

Just watched this now, I thought it was excellent with John been very frank and honest and a very likeable character, more than I remember from my one and only encounter with you at the tables where you slowrolled me with them aces, with no history, all water under the bridge now though .
                        Thanks for doing it John and best of luck in all your future endeavours, but just two things, were you sponsored by under armour and why haven't you got lessons for your golf game, that swing is brutal.
                        Last edited by Jules; 15-04-13, 11:23.

Comment

Around 38 mails replied to with the link! Anyone else want it just send me on a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by corkie123 View Post
                            John would be pretty pissed if you did that, seeing as his stars name is dagunman

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              John would be pretty pissed if you did that, seeing as his stars name is dagunman
                              that is true but the new account that i set up would take it
                              i swear i pass it on to john he trust me

Comment

For anyone that hasn't seen it or doesn't know its on again tonight @ 10pm on Setanta Ireland so if you have UPC or Sky it's available freeview.

Comment

This on again tonight on Setanta btw

Comment

Can somebody send me the link please

Comment

link would be much appreciated

Comment

any chance of the link please

Comment

Someone please PM me the link

Comment

+1

Comment

Just got around to watching now.

Very enjoyable, his folks are good peoples.

Sounder guy than I have given him credit for in the past.

Fun seeing all the familiar faces.
                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

link please lads

Comment

From now on Ill send the link once a day (Provided im on) to all people who PM me for the link.

Comment

Any links please please PM me would be much appreciated.

Comment

There is one guy kind enough to send a link if you PM him. He didn't say post on the thread. Why keep asking for a PM when he clearly states you need to PM him?
                                                      Read through the thread and figure out who it is, and let me say this again YOU NEED TO PM HIM.

Comment

this thread needs to be closed

Comment

Would anyone be kind enough to send me the link.. would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Lads im dying to see this tonight , wont get a chance till next week to look at it otherwise..Would someone be kind enough to PM me it.. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Duecewilder View Post
                                                              From now on Ill send the link once a day (Provided im on) to all people who PM me for the link.
                                                              Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                              There is one guy kind enough to send a link if you PM him. He didn't say post on the thread. Why keep asking for a PM when he clearly states you need to PM him?
                                                              Read through the thread and figure out who it is, and let me say this again YOU NEED TO PM HIM.
                                                              Originally posted by Pokermon View Post
                                                              Lads im dying to see this tonight , wont get a chance till next week to look at it otherwise..Would someone be kind enough to PM me it.. Thanks!!
                                                              Read the thread dude.

Comment

Is his interview on The Late Late worth watching?

Comment

Originally posted by Raheny Red View Post
                                                                  Yeah it was good, starts at 1h11min watch it HERE
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Raheny Red View Post
                                                                    Gunny gave a very good account of himself but Tubridy came across a bit clueless, bit like an old granny in the body of a middle aged man
                                                                    My poker blog - Doking around in cyberspace

Comment

Originally posted by doke View Post
                                                                      Gunny gave a very good account of himself but Tubridy came across a bit clueless, bit like an old granny in the body of a middle aged man
                                                                      Not sure i agree with this and others that said it at the time it was on. We're all watching being clued in on poker and lots of us know John. My folks watched it being semi clueless and could follow the interview in the most part and i think it appealed to the wider mainstream audience. I think he was ok and it could have been worse tbh!

Comment

Originally posted by doke View Post
                                                                        Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                        Not sure i agree with this and others that said it at the time it was on. We're all watching being clued in on poker and lots of us know John. My folks watched it being semi clueless and could follow the interview in the most part and i think it appealed to the wider mainstream audience. I think he was ok and it could have been worse tbh!
                                                                        I think we can all agree that for the most part Tubridy is a clown.
                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Just watched it there, Tubridy doesn't really interview he just seems to rush fire facts at his subjects. No flow or delving to his technique. Apparently he's the best we've got though!

Comment

Can i have a link for it too please! P

Comment

what is the reason for the link to be not public?
                                                                              I would love to see it too.
                                                                              Buy and Sell bitcoin in Ireland with Bitireland Broker Ltd.
                                                                              www.bitireland.ie

Comment

Originally posted by Stoko View Post
                                                                                ITs to protect IPB. Would need permission from publishers to post an online link

Comment

Originally posted by Stoko View Post
                                                                                  You really need to ask? It's copyrighted material and sharing it on the internet without the permission of the creator is a crime.
                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                    You really need to ask? It's copyrighted material and sharing it on the internet without the permission of the creator is a crime.
                                                                                    how are your cousins keeping Andy ?
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Could i get a pm with the link, would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                                                                                        Could i get a pm with the link, would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Just watched this.

I have to admit I don't know who he is but he came across ok. I don't know if I completely believe all the sums being bandied around and him allegedly laying out 10k in a Boyles was laughable. He talked about BRM but there didn't seem to be a whole lot of it going on.

Comment

Originally posted by BallyCottonBliss View Post
                                                                                            Just watched this.

I have to admit I don't know who he is but he came across ok. I don't know if I completely believe all the sums being bandied around and him allegedly laying out 10k in a Boyles was laughable. He talked about BRM but there didn't seem to be a whole lot of it going on.
                                                                                            Boyles would have no problem taking 10k on a double involving the champions league final win-draw-win market and a heineken cup handicap match bet. (Professional gambler?)

He bet a lot more than 10k, you only seen one shop.

The morale of the story is get on your bicycle and go to the shit areas of Dublin because they are used to young lads coming in with wads of cash.

Comment

considering he works for Boyles, or at least I think he is still a sponsored player he could get 10 K on no probs with them imo

Comment

I just took it that that piece was a promo for Boyles.

Comment

i would think it depends on the market,any major sporting events where there's zillions splashing about,world cup,champions league final etc would be fine,the bumper in tramore,wouldn't think so.(500 euro guarantee afaik)
                                                                                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

I was talking more about him cycling around with wads of cash stuffed down his trackie bottoms that he wears to bed and he either loves the freebie tops sent to him by Boyles or he was/is sponsored by them. Either way, a massively winning punter would have their stakes restricted, Champions League final or not.

His line about not knowing much about the sports he was betting on didn't immediately scream "successful sports gambler" to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BallyCottonBliss View Post
                                                                                                      I was talking more about him cycling around with wads of cash stuffed down his trackie bottoms that he wears to bed and he either loves the freebie tops sent to him by Boyles or he was/is sponsored by them. Either way, a massively winning punter would have their stakes restricted, Champions League final or not.

His line about not knowing much about the sports he was betting on didn't immediately scream "successful sports gambler" to me.
                                                                                                      Documentary was 100% spoof IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                        .

Comment

I just checked out the documentary. Agreed. It was just a complete spoof!

Comment

I'm late

Originally posted by conspicuous View Post
                                                                                                            I'd like to see this. Please pm me the link if you have it

edit: sorted, thank you
                                                                                                            just stumpled upon this and i would like to watch it. Pm me plz hope it still works

Comment

+1

Comment

Lads google is a great invention

Poker org represents the independent voice and passion of poker players. We believe that an independent media company will help shape the future of poker by providing an authentic platform for players’ views.
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Just a heads up stumbled upon this on the Sky guide its on channel 534 PBS America in 5 minutes for anyone interested.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                  X