Search Gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search Gone?

Is it just me or has the site search capability disappeared?

Last edited by TM2204; 20-05-10, 13:00.

Are you talking about from the front page with the stats on it? If so, I don't think there was ever a search box there. If you are talking about within forums, then it is still there.

I haven't made any changes anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      Are you talking about from the front page with the stats on it? If so, I don't think there was ever a search box there. If you are talking about within forums, then it is still there.

Ignore this Getting Boards & IPB search location mixed up....

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post

Are you sure Dom? I went to search something earlier in the week and i also noticed something was different. It's more of a roundabout way to search all the forums and i'm almost certain it was pretty straightforward before

Comment

I'll have a look over the weekend at some point, but I know that I did not knowingly change anything around search.

Comment

Actually were is the search function i cant see it? Edit: i see there is a search box in individual threads.
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

And in individual forums.

Comment

Working...
              X