Suggestion - Regular Wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion - Regular Wells

We had a pretty long list of guys forward to do a well on the old site. They were pretty sporadic, with the odd "known player"
    After Bubblekings successful well, we'd probably all like to see them continue.
    Would it be a good idea to have a regular time frame, say every two weeks, or month. If we could wrestle a few well know players from outside of boards it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Thoughts?

+1

Comment

I had Neill Channing all ready to do a well for PokerTalk.ie before that went tits up. I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing one here....

Comment

Good thinking Mellor. Its definitely been something on our radar. I'm all for it, I wouldnt like to put a time restriction of one well a fortnight/month or whatever, but yeah regular wells would be great, they are always great reading. The themed style well of BubbleKing has worked really well (pardon) and gives us another angle.

We have been discussing also setting up a forum to archive Well's in for ease of access, and with the permission of the authors we hope to link to the old Boards well's from there also.

Adam - Will get in touch with you about NC. If thats ok

Comment

Working...
        X