• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
    anyone help me out here need 80 euro on moneybookers

Will ship 120$ on stars (vig included)

need asap if possible

Can sort you out with this if you still need it, need to hurry as I will be out within the hour

Comment

Originally posted by Dimoxinil View Post
      Can sort you out with this if you still need it, need to hurry as I will be out within the hour
      pm sent

can u sort me out with this? or anyone that can cheers

want: 285$ moneybookers

have: 290$ on stars (myleftfoot33)
      ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
      I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

will add 10$ more vig? ^^^^^^

Comment

Need $20 on PaddyPower for my stars $

Cheers!
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Looking for E20 on paypal ,can send on boyles will send first and pay the charge on paypal if theres one.

Comment

back again can someone help me out,looking to get 260 off redkings poker for paddypower or boyles.Have up untill sat to sort this but would like to get it sorted asap.Will send first and a tasty $5 in it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by gob_smacked View Post
                back again can someone help me out,looking to get 260 off redkings poker for paddypower or boyles.Have up untill sat to sort this but would like to get it sorted asap.Will send first and a tasty $5 in it for you.
                Not been smart but you have 1% chance of someone wanting money on a small site like that. Your prob best getting it off the official way if your in a hurry for it.
                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                  hey guys need 200$ on boyles will ship from stars anybody help out???
                  Sorted?

Comment

Worth a shot anyhow,they siad it takes 5-7 workign days to withdraw to my card.Want it for saturday.

Comment

looking for a small transfer to get some HU games in tonight on boyles. 15d for my tilt.? tx

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                        looking for a small transfer to get some HU games in tonight on boyles. 15d for my tilt.? tx
                        PM sent.

Comment

looking for upto 2k on tilt for stars asap
                          http://www.bigmickg.blogspot.com/

Comment

even a few hundred will do

Comment

go on msn there mick

Comment

cant chubb me msn is fucked ill go on facebook

Comment

lookin for 900> on full tilt for my stars...anyone?

Comment

Lads ive somewhere in the region of 500 on tilt id like rid of stars pp or will hill would be great.
                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Lads could anyone send me €220 to my pp account? I can do a swap with boyles or stars whichever suits...asap wud be great cheers
                                      Huh, Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

My Poker Blog http://jason-tompkins.blogspot.com
                                      My twitter http://twitter.com/#!/blaaaaaah666

Comment

Looking for $50 of your Stars for my $50 on Full tilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                          Looking for $50 of your Stars for my $50 on Full tilt.

I can oblige if you want ....

Comment

Look to swap $ on terminal poker for $ on full tilt, pm me if any1 can do this.. will ship first

Comment

Anyone do a transfer for pp $$? I can transfer on boyles or stars?

Comment

Originally posted by starrbar View Post
                                                Look to swap $ on terminal poker for $ on full tilt, pm me if any1 can do this.. will ship first
                                                I may do this tomorrow only have about 150 on tilt tho
                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                  I may do this tomorrow only have about 150 on tilt tho
                                                  After gettin it sorted since i last posted, sound anyway tipp!!

Comment

I'll try this once more sure, Can anyone do a player transfer on pp? looking for €220, I have stars and boyles to swap with.

Cheers.

Comment

will ship stars for boyles (euro accounts only i think?) only need $22 for the deepstack.

Comment

Paddy$$s wanted for the friday night tournies.. $30 should be enough. I can swap with pokerstars $$

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                          Paddy$$s wanted for the friday night tournies.. $30 should be enough. I can swap with pokerstars $$
                                                          sorry for off topic..

Best tournies on Friday nights?

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                            sorry for off topic..

Best tournies on Friday nights?
                                                            for the 30 dollars dollar that was mentioned, id say both money added deepstacks on boyle and paddy!!! and the 17.5k at 8.30 is always good to
                                                            https://twitter.com/#!/PadraigONeill89

Comment

Originally posted by anymorejokes View Post
                                                              for the 30 dollars dollar that was mentioned, id say both money added deepstacks on boyle and paddy!!! and the 17.5k at 8.30 is always good to
                                                              yup the 1k added games. pm sent already kendo

Comment

Looking for $30 stars for my $30 full tilt

I will transfer first to people that have over 100 posts or i know

sorted
                                                                Last edited by iri$hkelt; 15-04-11, 20:24.

Comment

I need 12 Dollars on fulltilt quickly to get in for late reg on early doubles

i'll ship on stars first

cant establish a secure connection to deposit for some reason, really frustrating!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneTheMofo View Post
                                                                    I need 12 Dollars on fulltilt quickly to get in for late reg on early doubles

i'll ship on stars first

cant establish a secure connection to deposit for some reason, really frustrating!
                                                                    Are you serious?

Comment

Yes, i'm very serious? :s

Comment

I can deposit on stars, and do transfers, but i'm getting an error on fulltilt, been trying to fix it past half hour and their support is pants.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneTheMofo View Post
                                                                          I can deposit on stars, and do transfers, but i'm getting an error on fulltilt, been trying to fix it past half hour and their support is pants.
                                                                          You do know whats happening at the moment right

Comment

F*ck me man i didnt... thanks for the heads up

Comment

Comment

i need €30 on stars (or equiv in dollars) for my €30 on boyles

Comment

Looking for €320 Paddypower in exchange for $500 PS (thats 8% vig for you or $40) if you can help drop us a PM

Comment

I need to get rid of about 1k stars and 100ish FT. Its nothing to do with the current troubles they just wont let me withdraw due to the money coming from player transfers.
                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Can anybody give me $50 on PPP for $50 on FTP.
                                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I need to get rid of about 1k stars and 100ish FT. Its nothing to do with the current troubles they just wont let me withdraw due to the money coming from player transfers.
                                                                                        Just play a few hands on each and they should let you withdraw after that, Tipp.
                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                          Can anybody give me $50 on PPP for $50 on FTP.
                                                                                          Bump.

Anyone?
                                                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

stars$ wanted for ppp$ anyone?
                                                                                            eagle eye id give ya the 50 on ppp but not for full tilt,,any other site?

Comment

Looking for 50 euro on Stars.

I can ship on Boyles.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                Looking for 50 euro on Stars.

I can ship on Boyles.
                                                                                                U get sorted?

Comment

need 100$ on paddy power, will ship on ftp.

need for tonight if possible
                                                                                                  Last edited by Maloney; 27-04-11, 15:07.

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                                                                    stars$ wanted for ppp$ anyone?
                                                                                                    eagle eye id give ya the 50 on ppp but not for full tilt,,any other site?
                                                                                                    I can do pm
                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I need €11 on FT, can ship equiv on stars, paddypower or irisheyes. I'll ship first obv.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                                                                                                        I need €11 on FT, can ship equiv on stars, paddypower or irisheyes. I'll ship first obv.

Thanks
                                                                                                        I assume your in a rush if so im no good if later will do then i can im on phone now !
                                                                                                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I assume your in a rush if so im no good if later will do then i can im on phone now !
                                                                                                          Ahh niceone enda, i think it'll be good till tomorrow if you could manage? Appreciate it. I'll pm you tomorrow to remind ya???

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                                                                                                            Ahh niceone enda, i think it'll be good till tomorrow if you could manage? Appreciate it. I'll pm you tomorrow to remind ya???

Cheers

Do ya just incase drop pm now with username cause i may get a chance tonight.
                                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

sorted
                                                                                                              Last edited by Maloney; 28-04-11, 13:47.

Comment

..
                                                                                                                Last edited by Maloney; 29-04-11, 17:59.

Comment

am looking for about €300 on Irish eyes, can ship on stars / tilt / ppp

Ty

Comment

I need €10 or whatever it is in $ on either irisheyes or paddypower

have stars $

Comment

i know its my first post and not ideal but i need €500 on irish eyes and will give €520 (whatever it is in dollars) on greenjokerpoker

will send first obviously

Comment

Looking for up to €500 on Stars. I have Boyles. PM me if you can help please and thanks.

Comment

Any one do $66 on stars for the same on tilt? I'll ship first obv.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X