X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artut still 5/1

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Once the first 2 came up, you should have stuck a saver on the German to hit the first 180 and lock in a profit
      It was an interest bet while watching the football. Still would have been 4/1.

Comment

What did you get? 5/4ish? He deffo hasn't found his rhythm yet. Rushing a couple of darts and jerking a little. Come on the German guy!
        Closer to 9/4, suppose about 2/1 less commission.

You need to get with the Betfair :-)

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
          Artut still 5/1
          I wouldn't back him to win the match at 10/1

Just watch Anderson go

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
            I wouldn't back him to win the match at 10/1

Just watch Anderson go
            Meh, interest

Comment

Meh, interest
              I just mean the German guy wins this match 1 time in 50 and I still would not take 10/1 now

Comment

I just mean the German guy wins this match 1 time in 50 and I still would not take 10/1 now
                I got ya.

Anderson was still 1/4 @ a set down and at stakes I am on that seemed a waste of a gamble!

Comment

I still can't see the German guy winning.

Comment

I got ya.

Anderson was still 1/4 @ a set down and at stakes I am on that seemed a waste of a gamble!
                    German still 11/10

Comment

Ship the overs plus chucked 35 @4/6 Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                        Ship the overs plus chucked 35 @4/6 Anderson
                        Yes 8/13 got punished from me

Comment

Looking forward to regaling my kids with stories of how I backed Gary Anderson at 8/13 vs some dude who's name I won't remember in an hour

Comment

Anderson clearly had his mates lined up in betting offices all over the country waiting to lash on at 0-2

Comment

Anderson clearly had his mates lined up in betting offices all over the country waiting to lash on at 0-2
                              I really hope you've done another Barney

Comment

Come on you little Daisy, let's go!

Comment

Done some more business.

Big win if Gary wins, massive win if the German gets there

Comment

Artut you beauty!

Comment

Gwan ya fucking good thing

Comment

Fucking ridic sweat for me on this sudden death leg. One time Germany.

Started off with the winning a set bet and ended up with a 10er on at 120/1

Edit, win in regulation please

Comment

Artut being lumped on at 12/5
                                          Last edited by A_CitizenErased; 20-12-11, 22:56.

Comment

Heartless nazi bastard

Comment

Buh

Comment

Gutted for the German

Comment

Yipeeeeeeee

Comment

Had this ready

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Also Terry Jenkins foot stamp and dart horns are one of the most awesome sights in modern darts rivalled only by the Vincent Van Det Voort song

Comment

Good for the tournament that Anderson got through.

Lucky boy though.
                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

So to continue my disastrous run on the darts, going with a Rand/Part/Whitlock treble @ 10/3 and Whitlock most 180s of the night also @ 10/3

Whitlock's problem has never been his scoring but his doubles, so this could be a 4 or 5 setter depending on how Smith plays, so plenty of time for him to rack up the maximums

Comment

You would have to think Scott Rand has a fav's chance of getting through The pie man after the confidence he must have after his recent deep run getting to the semis in the players earlier this month(scores below). And beating good players on the way, so at slight odds against well worth a punt.

Scott Rand 6 V 2 Jamie Caven
                                                          Scott Rand 8 V 6 Raymond van Barneveld
                                                          Scott Rand 9 V 5 James Wade
                                                          Kevin Painter 10 V 9 Scott Rand

Comment

So to continue my disastrous run on the darts, going with a Rand/Part/Whitlock treble @ 10/3 and Whitlock most 180s of the night also @ 10/3

Whitlock's problem has never been his scoring but his doubles, so this could be a 4 or 5 setter depending on how Smith plays, so plenty of time for him to rack up the maximums
                                                            The big guy with the red face is a big price to beat Part. Think that will be my bet.

Also Whitlock is in the top 3 best finishers in darts, I dunno where you got the double trouble business from. And come to think of it, he scores well also. How the fuck does he not win more?

Anyway, just big Hendo for me

Comment

The big guy with the red face is a big price to beat Part. Think that will be my bet.

Also Whitlock is in the top 3 best finishers in darts, I dunno where you got the double trouble business from. And come to think of it, he scores well also. How the fuck does he not win more?

Anyway, just big Hendo for me
                                                              He's bottled more matches that i've backed him for that i care to mention. I've seen him miss 6 darts for many a set. Doesn't tend to struggle against the lower ranked players but once he goes up against a top 10 player and the finish line is in sight, the pressure gets to him. Think Smith can nick a set but that will be it.

You never know what John Part is going to turn up. In 2 of the last 3 years he's lost 3-0 to virtual nobodys (Bill Davis/Per Laursen) but i'm hoping the one that turns up is the player that won the title a few years ago.

Comment

I'm taking Whitlock on tonight.

Pin in his ankle, hobbling about,long match vs a slow as fuck player.

Yes, take him on imo

Comment

Bollocks, had a quiet night planned but I'm sick I suppose

The pie man for the quick start please

Comment

On rand bigtime @ 6/5 here.
                                                                    If anyone has a chance can they post up the result as I'm on the road to birr.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                      On rand bigtime @ 6/5 here.
                                                                      If anyone has a chance can they post up the result as I'm on the road to birr.
                                                                      Where did you get him 6/5? Thought he was favourite across all bookies?

Comment

He was available all last week @ 6/5 with boyles

Comment

The pie man was 4/5 and Rand Evs with most firms. Rand was available at 6/4 with Finkels Turf Accountants

Comment

11/10 on bet365 up to about 5.30pm today.

Comment

Donk Magnet Rand is up 2 sets to nil having won every leg so far.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                Donk Magnet Rand is up 2 sets to nil having won every leg so far.
                                                                                He only wants the result. Donk Magnet could be the like the card player that doesnt want you to show him your hand when you take it down, Drogheda style.

Comment

Yeah took him at Evs myself but didn't realise he was odds against. Need to shop around more instead of being lazy!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                    He only wants the result. Donk Magnet could be the like the card player that doesnt want you to show him your hand when you take it down, Drogheda style.
                                                                                    I'm actually nervous now knowing he's coasting did a football accum on sun and lumped the winnings on him.

Comment

Ref stop the fight for god sake

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                        Is Scott Rand still available at >evs for his first round match? Cant check in work. Was very impressed with him last weekend in the Players champ
                                                                                        Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                                                                                        He's 5/4 with loads of firms except the Irish high street ones
                                                                                        Never in doubt

Comment

3 nil won all 9 legs. well done to all of ye who got on at 1/1 and better. Mis-match tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                                            I'm actually nervous now knowing he's coasting did a football accum on sun and lumped the winnings on him.
                                                                                            Thats why shano should have waited like instructed. he's young and his enthusiasm got the better of him. he's still learning about funkage.

Comment

Just 2 x 180s for Rand aswel so the door is firmly open for Whitlock. Just need to make sure Part doesn't ruin the sweat!

Comment

Scott rand u just paid me into the ipc tyvm sir

Comment

Just 2 x 180s for Rand aswel so the door is firmly open for Whitlock. Just need to make sure Part doesn't ruin the sweat!
                                                                                                  Ughh Petersen has 4 x 180s with another 3 sets minimum to go when he gets through!

Comment

Part really has ballooned something terrible over the 12 months

Comment

Henderson can't be healthy, he's Fordhamesque

Comment

I forgot how painful Smiths action was

Comment

Treble up without much trouble but Whitlock banged in 7 x 180s but fk that qualifier hitting 9 so far and costing me a win that would have gotten me out of the hole for the WC so far!

Comment

The bet today is Roland Scholten to get the most 180's at 11/10.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                              The bet today is Roland Scholten to get the most 180's at 11/10.
                                                                                                              Gone for a double with Scholten and Newton.

Also gone for 4 trebles/1 accum for Klassen, Walsh, Pipe and Scholten most 180s in their respective matches over the next 2 nights.

Obv anyone who has any of these bets are fucked knowing my record so far!

Comment

The Jones, Lewis, Newton treble tonight is a certainty.

Pipe could give most hassle but Newton will dispose of him.

Pays just under 11/10 with Boyles.
                                                                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                                  The Jones, Lewis, Newton treble tonight is a certainty.

Pipe could give most hassle but Newton will dispose of him.

Pays just under 11/10 with Boyles.
                                                                                                                  Pipe will beat Newton, are you insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                                                                    You havent a clue idiot.

Changing your username every few months is bent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                                                                      Pipe is massive at 9/4, absolutely ridic big.

Comment

Gone for a double with Scholten and Newton.

Also gone for 4 trebles/1 accum for Klassen, Walsh, Pipe and Scholten most 180s in their respective matches over the next 2 nights.

Obv anyone who has any of these bets are fucked knowing my record so far!
                                                                                                                        Nothing like darts to put you through the ringer even in singles not to mind your perms. Its a pity theres a draw in the 180's because that quite a hefty % chance of happening but you cant really back it either. Id get more involved if they would handicap the 180's with no draw, for example Lewis 10/11 - 2.5 Thornton 10/11 +2.5 then youd be more confident of them in trebles etc.

Comment

Scholten/Newton double most 180s in there games.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X