Can i ever push???

plo hu 200

villan $181.40
    Hero $298

Preflop: Hero has 9h, Js, 8h, 6s
    villan bet$6, Hero raises to $18, villan calls $12

Flop: ($36) 5h, 3s, Jh (2 players)
    Hero bets $28, villan raises $84

Villan is capable of doing this with a hand like KKxx no re draw on a board like this, but in this case i put him on a set of 3s or 5s for some reason, but any way what line do you like to take and as the heading says can i ever push this???

i fold, i'd imagine it's pretty rare he plays a kkxx no redraw type hand like that on this board..

Comment

Folding's horrible. Put your money in , your committed. You have more than enough equity vs his range.

Comment

youve no real fold equity here, but its as good a flop as it gets for your hand. His re-raising range is massive (esp if youve a tight image)

He could have nfd, or kjqT or 4536hh etc etc . . . his holdings are massive and your rarely in too bad shape

fwiw, your bet of 28 into 36 looks tentative and may have invited a re-raise over. If your tight enough then him re-raising over you light (presuming you may have AAxx etc) is very possible

Also putting him on mid or bottom set, for some funny reason . . . is just plain funny! id need alot more reasoning to consider folding
        GAA News Website

Comment

dint notice it was head up, and not just you vs villain in a 6max . . . his range is even wider now. ship it in
          GAA News Website

Comment

I'm not a big PLO player, but no chance I'd be folding this. I'd just ship it in too. You have far too much equity to fold. There are so few hands that genuinely crush you. Gamble gamble.
            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Lol at folding in Omaha

Comment

lol i'm such a nit..

it's only have an ok pair + ok flushdraw, seems like villains raising/committing range on this board should have us beat more often than not..

Comment

remember to ping a 7 on the turn.

Comment

Info on villain would be useful. Whats his tendencies post flop in 3-bet pots?
                    Is his range poarized to just sets/KK/QQxxhh here or is he willing to get it in with 35xx,j5xx,j3xx w/no redraws?

Edit: Sorry didnt see the bottom part, If his range is as wide as KKxx no redraws 100% get it in.
                    "Think of what your opponent wants you to do, and then do the opposite"

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                      remember to ping a 7 on the turn.
                      What am i missing from this i aint getting it, but anyway there was no 7 on the turn

Comment

Backdoor sd/wrap.

Comment

Working...
                        X